The Cavs are losing by 37 pts at home to the Warriors and I feel good!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
What a beautiful end to my 3 day weekend to see the Cavs get their ass beat down on national TV!!

Cavs are 0-2 vs Golden State this season. Lebald is mad and I will sleep good tonight

Whether a sports team wins or loses doesn't affect my sleep. I like sports but it's only a game.

Cavs fans have ran out of excuses. They should face the facts. Lebron is a beast and the only reason Cavs made it to the Finals last year was because he carried them. Lebron cant beat a team by himself. Dubs are just a lot better than the Cavs right now.

The question now is are the Warriors better than the spurs. I think the spurs are better personally.

Whether a sports team wins or loses doesn't affect my sleep. I like sports but it's only a game.

well if it doesn't affect your sleep why watch it?

For entertainment,mother same reason I post here. You are here for my entertainment.

Well if you are not happy or sad after the game goes off then you need to be doing something else

Why, I enjoy watching them, I don't care who wins.

For entertainment,mother same reason I post here. You are here for my entertainment.

Well if you are not happy or sad after the game goes off then you need to be doing something else

You wasting your eyesight, find a hobby

What a beautiful end to my 3 day weekend to see the Cavs get their ass beat down on national TV!!

Cavs are 0-2 vs Golden State this season. Lebald is mad and I will sleep good tonight
The pistons beat golden state the other day. This year I just want to make the playoffs but could we possibly win the east? Is that so hard to believe? Let's just make the playoffs first.

Cavs fans have ran out of excuses. They should face the facts. Lebron is a beast and the only reason Cavs made it to the Finals last year was because he carried them. Lebron cant beat a team by himself. Dubs are just a lot better than the Cavs right now.
For lebron to be the goat he needs to play d. Is he a great defender?

The pistons beat golden state the other day. This year I just want to make the playoffs but could we possibly win the east? Is that so hard to believe? Let's just make the playoffs first.

Because of that is why they were ready for the Cavs

And you are wasting your life. Why are you not entertaining me? Your post are so boring. You need to work on this issue.

And you are wasting your life. Why are you not entertaining me? Your post are so boring. You need to work on this issue.

Cancel your internet service and your life

See there again, you are not entertaining at all. You use that stupid line over and over, it wasn't funny the first time and it isn't the 1,231st time.

Have you,thought of getting a writer to write better material for you?

It's well known that Cowboy fans have a lower IQ than 99% of all Americans but I think you are taking it to a new low. Wait, are you Jerry Jones? That would explain a lot of your poor posts and very low IQ.

See there again, you are not entertaining at all. You use that stupid line over and over, it wasn't funny the first time and it isn't the 1,231st time.

It's well known that Cowboy fans have a lower IQ than 99% of all Americans but I think you are taking it to a new low. Wait, are you Jerry Jones? That would explain a lot of your poor posts and very low IQ.

I'm your father

I'm your father

I'm going to say for Detroit the eastern conference finals are achievable. It's too much to say we could beat Cleveland but maybe with 1 or 2 more more pieces who knows. Lebron is a great player but not a winner. It's never all his fault and he is amazing but he just doesn't have the eye of the tiger. I've seen him fold.

How long will the warriors dominate? Who knows. Can the spurs beat them?

Forum List

Back