Will Police unions still endorse democrats?

Define 'they' in the context you're using

-Geaux

The people who run the BLM movement. The ones who actually speak for the original movement.

Who Really Runs #BlackLivesMatter?

The call has come for us in the NRA to police our own. Can we assume BLM and Muslims will do the same?

A real team effort?

-Geaux

You have now deflected.

If you support BLM, what is the closure criteria for the movement? Are they waiting for winter? Some other event? What tangible outcome from the protest is acceptable?

-Geaux

Am I to believe that you would really like an answer to that question?

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt.

I support the movement in as much as it has helped to shine a light on the previously hidden social ill that has been perpetrated on American citizens. The organizers have gained enough notariety to secure air time on national news programs and to have an audience with important decision makers in this nation. Their purpose is to expose injustice and to work toward ending it.

The tangible criteria? When we no longer have this injustice. It's very simple.

Simple? And just how do envision this happening? Sounds like BLM needs to dig in for the long haul and not going away anytime soon. As what they seek is not a sprint, but a marathon.

Edit- Their cause could garner respect if they can reel in the misfits calling for police brutality and murder

-Geaux

OK: a link.

The US remained the largest donor by volume with net ODA flows of USD 31.5 billion, an increase of 1.3% in real terms from 2012. US ODA as a share of GNI was 0.19%. Most of the increase was due to humanitarian aid and support for fighting HIV/AIDS. By contrast US net bilateral aid to LDCs fell by 11.7% in real terms to USD 8.4 billion due in particular to reduced disbursements to Afghanistan. Net ODA disbursements to sub-Saharan Africa fell by 2.9% to USD 8.7 billion.

Aid to developing countries rebounds in 2013 to reach an all-time high - OECD

You do trust the OECD, no?? lmao

Greg

OK: a link.

The US remained the largest donor by volume with net ODA flows of USD 31.5 billion, an increase of 1.3% in real terms from 2012. US ODA as a share of GNI was 0.19%. Most of the increase was due to humanitarian aid and support for fighting HIV/AIDS. By contrast US net bilateral aid to LDCs fell by 11.7% in real terms to USD 8.4 billion due in particular to reduced disbursements to Afghanistan. Net ODA disbursements to sub-Saharan Africa fell by 2.9% to USD 8.7 billion.

Aid to developing countries rebounds in 2013 to reach an all-time high - OECD

You do trust the OECD, no?? lmao

Greg

Links are brutal for the leftist lies

-Geaux

Simple? And just how do envision this happening? Sounds like BLM needs to dig in for the long haul and not going away anytime soon. As what they seek is not a sprint, but a marathon.

Edit- Their cause could garner respect if they can reel in the misfits calling for police brutality and murder

The same could be said of the NRA calling for people to shoot ATF agents, but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

so how about instead of trying to tar a movement with the words of their most radical members (unlike the NRA, where the "Jack-booted thugs" comments are made by the leadership), how about addressing their concerns.

The same could be said of the NRA calling for people to shoot ATF agents, but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

so how about instead of trying to tar a movement with the words of their most radical members (unlike the NRA, where the "Jack-booted thugs" comments are made by the leadership), how about addressing their concerns.

Dribble, dribble, dribble.....and more dribble!!! What are you ; some sorta nut??

Greg

The concerns (calling for LEO death) from those who don't represent the movement? Or the concerns from the (3) girls who started the movement?

-Geaux

That's stupid!! Police are dead because of BLM inspired violence. THAT is NOT acceptable!!!

"BLM; ALM" is great!! No worries. And that includes cops!!

Greg

The concerns (calling for LEO death) from those who don't represent the movement? Or the concerns from the (3) girls who started the movement?

You are evading the point again. No point talking to you if you evade the point.

You do get that MILLIONS of African Americans don't like the fact that the police gun down their children in the street with no consequences. You get this, don't you?

Or do you think the darkies would just be happy eating Watermelon if it weren't for these "outside agitators"

The people who run the BLM movement. The ones who actually speak for the original movement.

Who Really Runs #BlackLivesMatter?

The call has come for us in the NRA to police our own. Can we assume BLM and Muslims will do the same?

A real team effort?

-Geaux

You have now deflected.

If you support BLM, what is the closure criteria for the movement? Are they waiting for winter? Some other event? What tangible outcome from the protest is acceptable?

-Geaux

I support the movement in as much as it has helped to shine a light on the previously hidden social ill that has been perpetrated on American citizens. The organizers have gained enough notariety to secure air time on national news programs and to have an audience with important decision makers in this nation. Their purpose is to expose injustice and to work toward ending it.

-Geaux

We don't disagree. Having freaks glom onto your name is never a positive thing.....but.....when the freaks are given immediate attention and validation from your opposition...in a blatant attempt to confuse the issue and blemish your message..what can you do?

Now....will you state that.....as far as you know....the BLM organizers are NOT calling for the murder of police officers.

To my knowledge, never.....not one time....have any of the actual BLM organizers called for any violence of any kind.

You are evading the point again. No point talking to you if you evade the point.

You do get that MILLIONS of African Americans don't like the fact that the police gun down their children in the street with no consequences. You get this, don't you?

Or do you think the darkies would just be happy eating Watermelon if it weren't for these "outside agitators"

Why can't you answer the question. You responded to my post that we should 'address their concerns' yet you can't define who they 'is'. You can only tell us who they're not.

I want to know who's concerns are valid as leaders of BLM, so not to get confused with the thugs calling for death of LEO.

-Geaux

Last edited:

A real team effort?

-Geaux

You have now deflected.

-Geaux

-Geaux

We don't disagree. Having freaks glom onto your name is never a positive thing.....but.....when the freaks are given immediate attention and validation from your opposition...in a blatant attempt to confuse the issue and blemish your message..what can you do?

Now....will you state that.....as far as you know....the BLM organizers are NOT calling for the murder of police officers.

To my knowledge, never.....not one time....have any of the actual BLM organizers called for any violence of any kind.

I have yet to find any radical comments coming from the (3) BLM founders. But you start to go off the reservation so to speak when saying the media is promoting the negative side of BLM. That's all we know is the bad

-Geaux

You have now deflected.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I have yet to find any radical comments coming from the (3) BLM founders. But you start to go off the reservation so to speak when saying the media is promoting the negative side of BLM. That's all we know is the bad

-Geaux

I didn't say that the media is promoting the negative side of BLM. I said that Internet based nutjobs have taken every provocative or violent comment made by any black assholes online and attributed them to the BLM movement. As evidenced by this forum.......many people buy it wholesale and repeat it daily.

When I......the father of a police officer....am accused of supporting a group that calls for murder of police officers.....I think I have a legitimate cause to push back. It's bullshit.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

I didn't say that the media is promoting the negative side of BLM. I said that Internet based nutjobs have taken every provocative or violent comment made by any black assholes online and attributed them to the BLM movement. As evidenced by this forum.......many people buy it wholesale and repeat it daily.

When I......the father of a police officer....am accused of supporting a group that calls for murder of police officers.....I think I have a legitimate cause to push back. It's bullshit.

Noted

Kudos to you an yours :2up:

-Geaux

Thank you for your son's or daughter's service to the community. They are much valued.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

#BlackLivesMatter Caught On Camera Doing Something ‘Disgusting’ To Cops Who Were HELPING Them

The vid is pretty damning. There is at least ONE activist shooting their mouth off. Several activists

The sentiment is their "pigs in a blanket" moment. It is of course disgusting!!

Greg

Forum List

Back