Will Police unions still endorse democrats?

Trump could make this a big issue. Doubt the rest of the rep eunuchs even care.

They generally send alot of money to dems. Will they keep sending money to a party that supports people who want them murdered?

The Unions will back the dems until the last cop is killed.

the police themselves, not so much

We still want strong Union representation at work, but we also want a strong President representing the United States, that doesn't bow to Saudi Kings and make apologizes to Muslim extremists.

Yes, the corrupted ones run by Democrats and ones being Threatened by the unions like SEIU, etc

Having worked in a union in my early career in corporate America I have to say they did more for workers than the nonsense corporate America has feed the people for so many years now. Some even believe the corporate propaganda proving once again the mind of some can be managed from above.

"Corporate propaganda directed outwards, that is, to the public at large, has two main objectives: to identify the free enterprise system in popular consciousness with every cherished value, and to identify interventionist governments and strong unions (the only agencies capable of checking a complete domination of society by corporations) with tyranny, oppression and even subversion. The techniques used to achieve these results are variously called 'public relations', 'corporate communications' and 'economic education'." Alex Carey 'Taking the Risk out of Democracy'

Read this if you want to understand the hatred of unions today. 'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein

"Unions, organizations formerly steeped in the doctrine of class struggle and filled with members who sought broad social and political rights for the working class, have been transformed into domesticated negotiators with the capitalist class. Cars rolling off the Ford plants in Michigan were said to be made by UAW Ford. But where unions still exist, they have been reduced to simple bartering tools, if that. The social demands of unions in the early twentieth century that gave the working class weekends off, the right to strike, the eight-hour workday, and Social Security, have been abandoned. Universities, especially in political science and economics departments, parrot the discredited ideology of unregulated capitalism and have no new ideas. The arts, just as hungry as the media or the academy for corporate money and sponsorship, refuse to address the social and economic disparities that create suffering for tens of millions of citizens. Commercial artists peddle the mythical narrative, one propagated by corporations, self-help gurus, Oprah and the Christian Right, that if we dig deep enough within ourselves, focus on happiness, find our inner strength, or believe in miracles, we can have everything we desire. Such magical thinking, a staple of the entertainment industry, blinds citizens to corporate structures that have made it impossible for families to lift themselves out of poverty or live with dignity." Chris Hedges 'Death of the Liberal Class'

"With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed." Clarence Darrow

"...Is one’s individual freedom not increased by measures such as unemployment compensation, guaranteed health insurance, public pensions, higher wages, strong unions, state-funded or provided childcare—the whole panoply of social democracy that most libertarians see as not only irrelevant to but an infringement upon individual freedom?" Corey Robin When Libertarians Go to Work…

"Cheap-labor conservatives have gotten into the habit of wrapping themselves in the flag, quoting Jefferson, and holding themselves out as defenders of “American values”. In fact, from the very beginning, cheap-labor forces have opposed and obstructed realization of Jefferson’s dream of equality, democracy and social justice. Here is a short list of examples of cheap-labor conservatives obstructing of those values." CG Conceptual Guerilla's Strategy And Tactics | Central Command In The War Of Ideas

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

^^^^ WTF? ^^^^^

The DNC and this BLM thing is insane. How many welfare checks make up the demographics of that conga line? Don't they have jobs?

-Geaux

Dems support cop murdering advocates

Awesome. Something really should be done about that.

They did something. Did you not read the link? The Dems support BLM.

That is not concerning to you?

-Geaux

If the BLM movement was advocating murdering cops....it would certainly concern me. Since the BLM movement isn't doing any such thing.....I've no reason for concern.

Shithead.

They generally send alot of money to dems. Will they keep sending money to a party that supports people who want them murdered?
Another ridiculous lie from the right.

BLM calls for the death of police.

That is unarguable and completely unacceptable. We should put LEO in same context as POTUS. You call for the death of either, you're arrested

-Geaux

^^^^ WTF? ^^^^^

The DNC and this BLM thing is insane. How many welfare checks make up the demographics of that conga line? Don't they have jobs?

-Geaux

Dems support cop murdering advocates

Awesome. Something really should be done about that.

They did something. Did you not read the link? The Dems support BLM.

That is not concerning to you?

-Geaux

If the BLM movement was advocating murdering cops....it would certainly concern me. Since the BLM movement isn't doing any such thing.....I've no reason for concern.

Shithead.

you lied very well there sparky. And no typos doing so. How can you dispute that BLM is not calling for the death of police?

-Geaux

Having worked in a union in my early career in corporate America I have to say they did more for workers than the nonsense corporate America has feed the people for so many years now. Some even believe the corporate propaganda proving once again the mind of some can be managed from above.

"Corporate propaganda directed outwards, that is, to the public at large, has two main objectives: to identify the free enterprise system in popular consciousness with every cherished value, and to identify interventionist governments and strong unions (the only agencies capable of checking a complete domination of society by corporations) with tyranny, oppression and even subversion. The techniques used to achieve these results are variously called 'public relations', 'corporate communications' and 'economic education'." Alex Carey 'Taking the Risk out of Democracy'

Read this if you want to understand the hatred of unions today. 'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein

"Unions, organizations formerly steeped in the doctrine of class struggle and filled with members who sought broad social and political rights for the working class, have been transformed into domesticated negotiators with the capitalist class. Cars rolling off the Ford plants in Michigan were said to be made by UAW Ford. But where unions still exist, they have been reduced to simple bartering tools, if that. The social demands of unions in the early twentieth century that gave the working class weekends off, the right to strike, the eight-hour workday, and Social Security, have been abandoned. Universities, especially in political science and economics departments, parrot the discredited ideology of unregulated capitalism and have no new ideas. The arts, just as hungry as the media or the academy for corporate money and sponsorship, refuse to address the social and economic disparities that create suffering for tens of millions of citizens. Commercial artists peddle the mythical narrative, one propagated by corporations, self-help gurus, Oprah and the Christian Right, that if we dig deep enough within ourselves, focus on happiness, find our inner strength, or believe in miracles, we can have everything we desire. Such magical thinking, a staple of the entertainment industry, blinds citizens to corporate structures that have made it impossible for families to lift themselves out of poverty or live with dignity." Chris Hedges 'Death of the Liberal Class'

"With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed." Clarence Darrow

"...Is one’s individual freedom not increased by measures such as unemployment compensation, guaranteed health insurance, public pensions, higher wages, strong unions, state-funded or provided childcare—the whole panoply of social democracy that most libertarians see as not only irrelevant to but an infringement upon individual freedom?" Corey Robin When Libertarians Go to Work…

"Cheap-labor conservatives have gotten into the habit of wrapping themselves in the flag, quoting Jefferson, and holding themselves out as defenders of “American values”. In fact, from the very beginning, cheap-labor forces have opposed and obstructed realization of Jefferson’s dream of equality, democracy and social justice. Here is a short list of examples of cheap-labor conservatives obstructing of those values." CG Conceptual Guerilla's Strategy And Tactics | Central Command In The War Of Ideas

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

PDF on the link between labor unions and organized crime.

http://www.bing.com/fd/ls/GLinkPing...i9wdWJsaWMvcmVwb3J0cy9sYWJvcnJhY3BhcGVyLnBkZg

Infiltrated Labor Unions | CRIMINAL-OCGS | Department of Justice

I do hope you don't mind official government sources.

In the mid 70's I worked at a water heater manufacturing company in TN. We were told that union traitors were at the gate passing out pamphlets. If you were seen taking one, you would be fired.

Unions tried pushing south and were met with cold shoulders in many cases

Yes, generations of inbreeding in the South has made you all pretty stupid!

"I done wanna to work harder for less money! Derpa, Derp, Cleetus."

My dad had a little factory in OZ in the early 70s and a Union bloke approached him. He asked if his workers wanted to join a Union and would he ask them. It meant getting Union endorsed wages...but how that worked out I'm not real sure. Anyway, the men voted no as they didn't want a pay cut or longer hours. Dad spoke to the Union bloke who was a tad miffed so he sent four "heavies" to sort dad out. They threatened him with being beaten.
Moral of the story?? NEVER threaten a bloke who has survived Stalin and who was an up and coming East European wrestler.

Greg
(PS: the story should end there but traditionally my family strongly supported the old style Unions who were downright decent fellows and a credit to workmen and women. Once they were overtaken by Communists they became dirt!!!)

Last edited:
In the mid 70's I worked at a water heater manufacturing company in TN. We were told that union traitors were at the gate passing out pamphlets. If you were seen taking one, you would be fired.

Unions tried pushing south and were met with cold shoulders in many cases

Yes, generations of inbreeding in the South has made you all pretty stupid!

"I done wanna to work harder for less money! Derpa, Derp, Cleetus."
"I want a fair days pay for a fair day's work".......in a Company that is viable. Not one that is going bust because of Union excesses!!

Greg

Unions were needed in the 40-50-60's, not anymore. Unions are a cancer to capitalism

Capitalism is a cancer on humanity.

Capitalism and Free Enterprise have lifted most of the world out of poverty and disease. You have it so wrong you must be a Democrat!!

Greg

I think I will dust off the story I have of road crews in Russia. Under communism they laid about 2 miles a day. Once capitalism took hold, the same road crews experienced productivity increases of over 200%

Money talks and BS walks

-Geaux

Capitalism and Free Enterprise have lifted most of the world out of poverty and disease. You have it so wrong you must be a Democrat!!

Capitalism did nothing of the sort. What lifted the world out of poverty was unionization and progressive social programs.

The capitalist is a parasite that has convinced stupid people it's a vital organ.

Forum List

Back