Will Police unions still endorse democrats?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
They generally send alot of money to dems. Will they keep sending money to a party that supports people who want them murdered?

They generally send alot of money to dems. Will they keep sending money to a party that supports people who want them murdered?

What a deep concept. The Democratic Party supports people who want police officers murdered! That's amazing. Someone should do something.

Of course they will, just like the Unions supported Clinton when he screwed them with his Free trade agreements. Unions have become long on words but short on action.

What a deep concept. The Democratic Party supports people who want police officers murdered! That's amazing. Someone should do something.

They should. When will you vote for a candidate who will do just that?

-Geaux

Of course they will, just like the Unions supported Clinton when he screwed them with his Free trade agreements. Unions have become long on words but short on action.

Unions were needed in the 40-50-60's, not anymore. Unions are a cancer to capitalism

-Geaux

Unions of the 40s and 50s are still needed, what we have today is a joke of the past. You may not agree but that's OK. Another problem with Unions is they fought so hard for the government to take up what they normally would protect. So they effectively put themselves out of business.

Unions were needed in the 40-50-60's, not anymore. Unions are a cancer to capitalism

-Geaux
Legalized extortion.

In the mid 70's I worked at a water heater manufacturing company in TN. We were told that union traitors were at the gate passing out pamphlets. If you were seen taking one, you would be fired.

Unions tried pushing south and were met with cold shoulders in many cases

-Geaux

They should. When will you vote for a candidate who will do just that?

-Geaux

There is a difference between whom their union supports and who the rank and file vote for, big difference.

-Geaux
Legalized extortion.

In the mid 70's I worked at a water heater manufacturing company in TN. We were told that union traitors were at the gate passing out pamphlets. If you were seen taking one, you would be fired.

-Geaux

What you were told, in my opinion after 30 years as a union member, was illegal.

-Geaux
Legalized extortion.

-Geaux

What you were told, in my opinion after 30 years as a union member, was illegal.

Even back then as well. May be illegal, but effective. We never took up the vote.

-Geaux

^^^^ WTF? ^^^^^

The DNC and this BLM thing is insane. How many welfare checks make up the demographics of that conga line? Don't they have jobs?

-Geaux

-Geaux
Legalized extortion.

-Geaux

Even back then as well. May be illegal, but effective. We never took up the vote.

-Geaux

I didn't mean to imply it didn't happen it happens all the time. I helped organize a shop I worked at who were getting screwed pretty royally. Before the vote the boss called each one of us in and told us how he was going to change things. The vote was unanimously voted for and he then laid off the majority the next day. Without even hearing what anyone had to say. Turned out to be one of the best things that happened to me. My whole life has pretty much been hard work and a lot of luck, mostly luck.

I will defend the democrats a little. I really don't think they understand science. They certainly show it with GW hysteria. I think their biggest problem is they don't understand cause and effect. They think they can condemn the few bad cops and have no effect on the vast majority of good cops, at least apparently.

-Geaux
Legalized extortion.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I didn't mean to imply it didn't happen it happens all the time. I helped organize a shop I worked at who were getting screwed pretty royally. Before the vote the boss called each one of us in and told us how he was going to change things. The vote was unanimously voted for and he then laid off the majority the next day. Without even hearing what anyone had to say. Turned out to be one of the best things that happened to me. My whole life has pretty much been hard work and a lot of luck, mostly luck.

Me too. While hard work rules the day, luck is indeed a contributing factor to success

-Geaux

I will defend the democrats a little. I really don't think they understand science. They certainly show it with GW hysteria. I think their biggest problem is they don't understand cause and effect. They think they can condemn the few bad cops and have no effect on the vast majority of good cops, at least apparently.

Weeeeeeeeeee! I'll bet the Democrats really appreciate that you gave taken up for them like this. What a guy!

Forum List

Back