Will Police unions still endorse democrats?

unions kill the innocent who ofttimes depend on the product and services of companies that provide them..,
Tucson Bus Drivers Strike, Stranding 50,000 Commuters

there are people dying because they cannot get to their doctors something the news will not report on. :up:

Any proof the bus drivers caused deaths?
And of course, republicans have killed millions in the past by blocking affordable health care in this country. Health care that every other developed country has.
I'm using the 45,000 people a year dying due to lack of health care, link below. 45,000 per year x 10 years equal 4.5 million
This figure might have changed since ACA. Read the link and then tell us who the thugs are. It's not the unions.

New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage

My dad had a little factory in OZ in the early 70s and a Union bloke approached him. He asked if his workers wanted to join a Union and would he ask them. It meant getting Union endorsed wages...but how that worked out I'm not real sure. Anyway, the men voted no as they didn't want a pay cut or longer hours. Dad spoke to the Union bloke who was a tad miffed so he sent four "heavies" to sort dad out. They threatened him with being beaten.
Moral of the story?? NEVER threaten a bloke who has survived Stalin and who was an up and coming East European wrestler.

Greg
(PS: the story should end there but traditionally my family strongly supported the old style Unions who were downright decent fellows and a credit to workmen and women. Once they were overtaken by Communists they became dirt!!!)

Something about this union thug story stinks. It doesn't pass the smell test. Maybe a newspaper article about it?

They generally send alot of money to dems. Will they keep sending money to a party that supports people who want them murdered?

Impossible! Are you saying the police are voting for freebies too! Who can be safe from the freebies?!?!

So you admit that BLM set them off!! You are NUTS!!

Greg

Crazy people don't need a reason to do something crazy.

I don't care if it was BLM, the Confederate Flag, Dungeons and Dragons, Rock music, or their dog talking to them.

The problem is, we let crazy people have guns and wonder why we end up with incidents like this.

Greg

I don't care if it was BLM, the Confederate Flag, Dungeons and Dragons, Rock music, or their dog talking to them.

The problem is, we let crazy people have guns and wonder why we end up with incidents like this.

We have laws in place to prevent mentally ill from purchasing firearms. The NICS system run by the FBI has a comprehensive list of what constitutes a 'prohibited person'.

Here it is for your review

-Geaux
-----------
Identify Prohibited Persons
The Gun Control Act (GCA) makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms. 18 USC 922(g). Transfers of firearms to any such prohibited persons are also unlawful. 18 USC 922(d).

These categories include any person:

• Under indictment or information in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;

• convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;

• who is a fugitive from justice;

• who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;

• who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution;

• who is an illegal alien;

• who has been discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions;

• who has renounced his or her United States citizenship;

• who is subject to a court order restraining the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of the intimate partner; or

• who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence (enacted by the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997, Pub. L. No. 104-208, effective September 30, 1996). 18 USC 922(g) and (n).
Identify Prohibited Persons | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Greg

So you suggest we institutionalise the Sutton??

Lock them away until they aren't a threat to society and where they get the treatment they need and deserve??

Brother: where art thou!!!!!!!!!!!! The ACLU will have your guts for gaiters though.

Greg

We have laws in place to prevent mentally ill from purchasing firearms. The NICS system run by the FBI has a comprehensive list of what constitutes a 'prohibited person'.

and when you have a private seller loophole and a gun show loophole and gun sellers who pretty much fudge the numbers and straw buyers, these become largely meaningless.

To put it in the proper perspective, when 9/11 happened, no one, absolutely no one said, "Well, Mohammed Atta and his buddies cleared the checkpoints, so no problem."

NOBODY SAID THAT!!!!

Instead we got rid of the minimum wage Rent-a-Cops the airlines were using and replaced them with professional TSA agents. we put in more effective scanners. We put higher scrutiny on searching people and yes, when you had "Mohammed" anywhere in your name, you got a higher level of scrutiny.

But with Gun Nuts, someone like Dylan Roof or Vester Flanagan or Joker Holmes is able to buy a gun and kills a bunch of people, you JACKHOLES say, "Well, he totally cleared NICS, so no problem."

Lock them away until they aren't a threat to society and where they get the treatment they need and deserve??

Brother: where art thou!!!!!!!!!!!! The ACLU will have your guts for gaiters though.

Who are "The Sutton".

I don't know if we need to make it easier to institutionalize the mentally ill. I don't think that would be a bad idea.

We DO need to make it a lot harder for them to buy guns.

and when you have a private seller loophole and a gun show loophole and gun sellers who pretty much fudge the numbers and straw buyers, these become largely meaningless.

To put it in the proper perspective, when 9/11 happened, no one, absolutely no one said, "Well, Mohammed Atta and his buddies cleared the checkpoints, so no problem."

NOBODY SAID THAT!!!!

Instead we got rid of the minimum wage Rent-a-Cops the airlines were using and replaced them with professional TSA agents. we put in more effective scanners. We put higher scrutiny on searching people and yes, when you had "Mohammed" anywhere in your name, you got a higher level of scrutiny.

But with Gun Nuts, someone like Dylan Roof or Vester Flanagan or Joker Holmes is able to buy a gun and kills a bunch of people, you JACKHOLES say, "Well, he totally cleared NICS, so no problem."

Acceptable risk for Americans to live in America

There's a price for everything

-Geaux

Who are "The Sutton".

I don't know if we need to make it easier to institutionalize the mentally ill. I don't think that would be a bad idea.

But at the same time you make it harder for me, my neighbor and every other legal gun owner in America

-Geaux

NOBODY SAID THAT!!!!

That's a NICS problem... What does that have to do with me? I can't fix NICS

-Geaux

Acceptable risk for Americans to live in America

There's a price for everything

Sorry, guy, 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun industries is too high a price to pay to compensate for your tiny dick.

To live in America you have to accept the risk on a host of nasty things. Most coming out of Washington but lets add that we have guns..... yes...... you live in America and we like our guns.

Guns- Hot Dogs- and Apple Pie

-Geaux

But at the same time you make it harder for me, my neighbor and every other legal gun owner in America

Oh, poor fucking babies. If you legal gun owners aren't crazy (doubtful in your case) or a criminal, you'd be HAPPY that we have enough scrutiny to keep guns out o the wrong hands.

But the gun industry wants the bad guys to have guns. They want you to be scared, quivering in your house clinging to your gun and your bible, thinking if you get more guns, you'll be safer.

And if someone points out a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy, you pretty much act like a six year old who just got told there's no Santa Claus.

We should, though.

You see, here's what I would do. I would make getting a gun as hard as getting a job. You want to buy a gun, we do a credit check, a background ccheck, we talk to your employer and your neighbors.

You see, the thing about these crazy guys is that right after a mass shooting, we have the media go out and do this, and they all say, "Yeah, that guy was crazy! I can't believe they let him buy a gun."

Oh, poor fucking babies. If you legal gun owners aren't crazy (doubtful in your case) or a criminal, you'd be HAPPY that we have enough scrutiny to keep guns out o the wrong hands.

But the gun industry wants the bad guys to have guns. They want you to be scared, quivering in your house clinging to your gun and your bible, thinking if you get more guns, you'll be safer.

And if someone points out a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy, you pretty much act like a six year old who just got told there's no Santa Claus.

We should, though.

You see, here's what I would do. I would make getting a gun as hard as getting a job. You want to buy a gun, we do a credit check, a background ccheck, we talk to your employer and your neighbors.

You see, the thing about these crazy guys is that right after a mass shooting, we have the media go out and do this, and they all say, "Yeah, that guy was crazy! I can't believe they let him buy a gun."

Thank god you are like the tree that falls in the forest

Irrelevant

-Geaux

Who are "The Sutton".

Apologies for that...the post was put up during a "bad gateway" ..."Sutton" should have been "nutters" but how it came out that I have no idea. When I went to check that it posted correctly I couldn't see it: bad gateway.

It is already illegal for nutters to buy guns...

The Gun Control Act (GCA) makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms. 18 USC 922(g). Transfers of firearms to any such prohibited persons are also unlawful. 18 USC 922(d).

These categories include any person:

• who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;

• who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution;
Identify Prohibited Persons | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

So enforce the Laws and the nutters get no guns.

Greg

To live in America you have to accept the risk on a host of nasty things. Most coming out of Washington but lets add that we have guns..... yes...... you live in America and we like our guns.

Actually, 70% of households don't have guns. And frankly, we are tired of the mayhem you guys cause because you are "compensating".

No we're not

Talking about poor babies....

Obama-Hissy-Fit1.png

Forum List

Back