Will Obama Be Reelected?

I see you are drinking early, gautma. I voted for McCain because I believe in split government, and the great majority of my votes were for GOP candidates. Your language is despicable for a Republican, and if you are not, then you have nothing to add to my comments.

I see you are drinking early, gautma. I voted for McCain because I believe in split government, and the great majority of my votes were for GOP candidates. Your language is despicable for a Republican, and if you are not, then you have nothing to add to my comments.

You are an obvious Obamarrhoidal LIEberTURD idiot who has a distorted view of REALITY.

Still pretending to be a Republican, Jake?

Still pretending to be a "conservative", Rabbi? You are not. You are a reactionary, period, who would be much happier in the 1890s than today.

Obama will likely not be relected from what I see at this point.

He has given the republicans nearly everything.

He keeps making concessions to them before he even tries to do what the people want.

The public option had the backing of the vast majority of the people, 62 % support and they caved.

We got tid bits.

If he caves to the Rs on this tax thing which the majority of Americans are on the dem side he will fuck himself big time.

I'm sure that whoever runs against him will trot out all the underage victims of TSA assault.

051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a_vsmall.jpg

he probably won't even run. or at least, he shouldn't :(

Last edited:
The right wing should all retire for their crashing of the world economy

I doubt it more and more. He's 1 of the most hated 1st term Presidents in history ALREADY, arguably the most period.

He has the chance if the economy improves, but that'll hardly be his doin, and I know I aint votin for em.

I doubt it more and more. He's 1 of the most hated 1st term Presidents in history ALREADY, arguably the most period.

He has the chance if the economy improves, but that'll hardly be his doin, and I know I aint votin for em.

Only by those who really don't matter. Go check his popularity ratings at the same time with Reagan and Clinton, then get back with us and tell how BHO compares.

I want a Romney ticket to beat the Dems in 2012, but that is not going to happen if the far wack right keeps underestimating him. That's what was done with Clinton, much to Newt's and others' grief.

Only by those who really don't matter. Go check his popularity ratings at the same time with Reagan and Clinton, then get back with us and tell how BHO compares.

I want a Romney ticket to beat the Dems in 2012, but that is not going to happen if the far wack right keeps underestimating him. That's what was done with Clinton, much to Newt's and others' grief.

I see the similarities, but I also see the differences, namely that Obama aint Clinton, and he definitely aint Reagan lol, this recession is far worse than anything those 2 had to deal with, and he's only made it worse, I mean Bush II is a rockstar next to O now if u look @ cumulative 1st term ratings, and THAT'S sayin alot too lol.

I dunno who I want in 2012 yet, I like Perry alot.....

If unemployment drops down to 7.5 to 8 percent, taxes stay as they are, there are no unforeseen happenings in the world, dollar doesn't crash, gridlock quagmired government that can't affect the taxpayer, then yeah he may eke out a win in 12.

Forum List

Back