Will Mike Johnson be the shortest serving Speaker in history?

If you don’t investigate and find Biden has done this, I’ll cut off your funds and assistance.
People are at war over how they want to live. Or to put it more succinctly how they are told to live from elitists. We have seen what the education system has done with the protests of Pro Islam and Anti-Israel all over America. And left-wing Jewish people are part of that education. We have created Anti-Israel Nationalists in the United States. Insurrections come in so many flavors.

People are at war over how they want to live. Or to put it more succinctly how they are told to live from elitists. We have seen what the education system has done with the protests of Pro Islam and Anti-Israel all over America. And left-wing Jewish people are part of that education. We have created Anti-Israel Nationalists in the United States. Insurrections come in so many flavors.
Ever heard of Nazis? Aka anti Jew nationalist…. We didn’t create them… been around for a long time

Jews have been hated and victimized for millennia. When the Crusaders marched across Europe they pillaged and slaughtered Jews on the way to free the Holy Land.

People on the left and right hate the Jews. So there isn’t a single side who has clean hands. And don’t pretend that there is.

Jews have been hated and victimized for millennia. When the Crusaders marched across Europe they pillaged and slaughtered Jews on the way to free the Holy Land.

People on the left and right hate the Jews. So there isn’t a single side who has clean hands. And don’t pretend that there is.
Show me a right wing group marching against Israel today?

What the majority needs to rationally do is pass a continuing resolution thru to the fiscal year end, Sept 30, 2024 and from now until then, get busy with a budget to cut expenses one department or agency at a time, with debate, hearings in committees etc with both parties putting their heads together for the fiscal budget for 2025....and debate and informed vote, on each one.

They need to get working on fiscal 2025 budget beginning Oct 1, 2024.

They seem to be too scared to do that...before the election in 2024, because voters may reject them, for what they make cuts to.....or don't make cuts to.

But this is where we would find out, if their rhetoric or words, match their actions....

What the majority needs to rationally do is pass a continuing resolution thru to the fiscal year end, Sept 30, 2024 and from now until then, get busy with a budget to cut expenses one department or agency at a time, with debate, hearings in committees etc with both parties putting their heads together for the fiscal budget for 2025....and debate and informed vote, on each one.

They seem to be too scared to do that...before the election in 2024, because voters may reject them, for what they make cuts to.....

But this is where we would find out, if their rhetoric or words, match their actions....
Republican's have called for the separation of appropriations into the 12 or 13 separate bills, Democrats always vote it down....Why do you suppose that is?

They seem to be too scared to do that...before the election in 2024, because voters may reject them, for what they make cuts to.....or don't make cuts to.

WHy not do a real budget now?

If you don’t investigate and find Biden has done this, I’ll cut off your funds and assistance.
Of course Trump never in any way implied that. However it would have been legal and ethical for him to do that because it was military aid. As commander in chief of the military, It's the president's prerogative to cut off military aid no matter what congress says.

Also it's not illegal to get to the bottom of Biden's crimes, jackass.

Republican's have called for the separation of appropriations into the 12 or 13 separate bills, Democrats always vote it down....Why do you suppose that is?
Separate bills are good, but they are not good at all if you give our representatives 10 minutes to read and debate them, and shove them down our representatives throats, to pass them. This is serious business and to do it right, it will take time....one bill at a time, researched carefully by committees proposing them, debated and amended on the floor, then voted on.

Do these guys ever work anymore? This used to be normal procedure....?

WHy not do a real budget now?
Because it takes time to do it right, with responsible committees, research, hearings with agency heads, then write the bill, then the committee sends it to the full floor to read and to debate and to amend, then vote on.

Hahaha. Let’s watch as all these “investigations” all of a sudden become a big deal to right in the heat of the campaign. I wonder what the trump crowd will chant… I bet something super original like “Lock him up” same tired playbook
"Quid Pro Joe has got to go!"

Because it takes time to do it right, with responsible committees, research, hearings with agency heads, then write the bill, then the committee sends it to the full floor to read and to debate and to amend, then vote on.
How much time does it take to read a 1400 page bill? :rolleyes-41:

Single item voting is a good thing and will cut down on pork and bullshit.

Where'd you pull this "10 minutes to read" thing from? Your hairy butthole?

Separate bills are good, but they are not good at all if you give our representatives 10 minutes to read and debate them, and shove them down our representatives throats, to pass them. This is serious business and to do it right, it will take time....one bill at a time, researched carefully by committees proposing them, debated and amended on the floor, then voted on.

Do these guys ever work anymore? This used to be normal procedure....?
Shocking as it is, I agree with you…But, I didn’t see you proposing this when Dems had the majority, and were shoving massive 3,000 page bills down Americas throat to the objections of republicans.

If you’ve had an awakening on the subject I applaud that, but I am skeptical…

Uh. That's already done. For all twelve bills.

That's all that has to be done.
Which takes time....has anyone read the completed bills, have they gone to the floor, have they allowed time for every representative to debate them and add amendments to debate and vote on?

It'll take at least three weeks for each of the 12 bills, even if cut short to two weeks for each bill, that is still 24 weeks, 6 months of work.

Which takes time....has anyone read the completed bills, have they gone to the floor, have they allowed time for every representative to debate them and add amendments to debate and vote on?

What difference does it really make? Seriously , every single Democrat will vote against every single bill no matter what is in them. Repubs just need to do their job. For once.
It'll take at least three weeks for each of the 12 bills, even if cut short to two weeks for each bill, that is still 24 weeks, 6 months of work.
Nah, 99% of the work is done. As you said,m it was done in Committee.

Shocking as it is, I agree with you…But, I didn’t see you proposing this when Dems had the majority, and were shoving massive 3,000 page bills down Americas throat to the objections of republicans.

If you’ve had an awakening on the subject I applaud that, but I am skeptical…
I've always felt this way.... It just takes time, time that no one wants to spend on either side of the aisle to do it right, it seems.... :( neither side trust the other, on shoving something down their throats in a tricky manner.... Sigh....

He was impeached for something that Quid Pro Joe Biden and other Democrats are guilty of doing. You don't get the billion dollar loan guarantee unless you fire the prosecutor for investigating my son's benefactor who is giving Hunter $1 million per year.
Agreed

Forum List

Back