Will Mike Johnson be the shortest serving Speaker in history?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
We heard how Mike just isn’t going to push the Impeachment of Biden, something about lack of evidence.

Then there is the budget. And the hardliners want massive cuts to anything that can be considered a social program, or helping Ukraine fight their friend Putin. So what does Mike do? He realizes that Republicans will get the blame, as we enter Holiday Season, ending pay for millions of workers, until eventually the Republicans cave, and look even worse. So he is now looking at a Continuing Resolution to get through the holidays, continuing spending at the current levels, the “Pelosi” levels if you are in on the RW Talking Points, through the holidays.

Hardliners have already said they won’t vote for more spending in exchange for future promises.

So Mike is going to have to look to a Bipartisan approach that can get through the Senate, which as most of us know is run by Democrats, and the White House.

So when he goes the BiPartisan route, how long before the MAGA’s feel betrayed and demand he be removed from the Speakers office? I’m betting he is out before Thanksgiving, what are your bets?

We heard how Mike just isn’t going to push the Impeachment of Biden, something about lack of evidence.

Then there is the budget. And the hardliners want massive cuts to anything that can be considered a social program, or helping Ukraine fight their friend Putin. So what does Mike do? He realizes that Republicans will get the blame, as we enter Holiday Season, ending pay for millions of workers, until eventually the Republicans cave, and look even worse. So he is now looking at a Continuing Resolution to get through the holidays, continuing spending at the current levels, the “Pelosi” levels if you are in on the RW Talking Points, through the holidays.

Hardliners have already said they won’t vote for more spending in exchange for future promises.

So Mike is going to have to look to a Bipartisan approach that can get through the Senate, which as most of us know is run by Democrats, and the White House.

So when he goes the BiPartisan route, how long before the MAGA’s feel betrayed and demand he be removed from the Speakers office? I’m betting he is out before Thanksgiving, what are your bets?
I doubt it will be that quick but either he is going to shutdown the government or he is going to have to suffer the branding of having "caved in" by being somewhat sane.

I doubt it will be that quick but either he is going to shutdown the government or he is going to have to suffer the branding of having "caved in" by being somewhat sane.

It’s not even being somewhat sane. It’s being realistic. The overgrown children who scream it has to be our way or else, are utterly unrealistic. They think that the extreme right wing pundits will be on their side, and that’s all that matters. Boebert would rather kiss a Lesbian than disappoint Donald Trump. And Trump wants Democrats wiped out and funding culled to stop the prosecutions of himself.

If they had a tenth of that proof you swear is there the Impeachment would be going now.
Why? Just to be acquitted in the Senate? If democrats were all about protecting this thing they call "democracy" they would want Biden investigated. Nope they are more concerned with power and control.

Last edited:
Why? Just to be acquired in the Senate? If democrats were all about protecting this thing they call "democracy" they would want Biden investigated. Nope they are more concerned with power and control.

Like the Republicans were when Trump was impeached. The phrase you are looking for is pot and kettle.

Given how reckless, irresponsible, incompetent, and unpredictable Republicans are, there’s no way to know.

If Republicans were smart, they’d engage in sound, responsible governance, fund the government through the first quarter of 2025, and focus on gaining control of the WH and Congress next year.

But Republicans aren’t smart.

There is no standing for impeachment of President Biden. It would be a political impeachment.
Care to explain what services the biden's gave to get all those millions? Care to explain why hunter was never identified as a foreign agent?
Care to explain why Jo Biden bribed the Ukrainian government to fire Shokin even though those in the Obama administration approved of his job?
C_Clayton_Jones
I know you're still posting you've had time to respond. But you won't you're just one of those trolls that post asinine bullshit trying to act smarter than you really are. You run away because you know that your point of view cannot stand up to facts

Last edited:
Like the Republicans were when Trump was impeached. The phrase you are looking for is pot and kettle.
He was impeached for something that Quid Pro Joe Biden and other Democrats are guilty of doing. You don't get the billion dollar loan guarantee unless you fire the prosecutor for investigating my son's benefactor who is giving Hunter $1 million per year.

Trump was impeached over a phone call, in fact you loons state that Biden was lying about getting the investigator fired. So you impeached him over a lie. Then again for telling people to peacefully let their voices be heard.

He was impeached for something that Quid Pro Joe Biden and other Democrats are guilty of doing. You don't get the billion dollar loan guarantee unless you fire the prosecutor for investigating my son's benefactor who is giving Hunter $1 million per year.

So it’s only a crime if the other side does it. If our side does the same criminal action, it’s fine. Tell me about how the Right is better than the left again.

So it’s only a crime if the other side does it. If our side does the same criminal action, it’s fine. Tell me about how the Right is better than the left again.
Trump didn't do anything wrong, fucking liar. Democrats were pissed because Trump was on to their corruption. And that is 100% Biden's fault. He's the one who bragged about his crime on a live stream. If he didn't publicly brag about his crime we wouldn't have even known about it.

Trump didn't do anything wrong, fucking liar. Democrats were pissed because Trump was on to their corruption. And that is 100% Biden's fault. He's the one who bragged about his crime on a live stream. If he didn't publicly brag about his crime we wouldn't have even known about it.

If you don’t investigate and find Biden has done this, I’ll cut off your funds and assistance.

Impeachment is a separate undertaking from the ongoing investigation headed by James Comer into the Biden Crime Family, and their tangled network of 20 shell companies and 6 banks. Fifty million bucks and counting, all bank records flowing in from hostile foreign countries.
Hahaha. Let’s watch as all these “investigations” all of a sudden become a big deal to right in the heat of the campaign. I wonder what the trump crowd will chant… I bet something super original like “Lock him up” same tired playbook

Forum List

Back