IDF Plans to Evacuate Babies From Hospital Where Hamas is Headquartered

Compare the difference:

Israelis rescue Muslim babies in order to save their lives before obliterating the HAMAS nest under the hospital.

Muslims target Israeli babies and stick them in the oven to bake to death in agony, or set them on fire to burn to death in agony, or saw their little heads off with a shovel until death relieves their agony.

Sounds incredibly risky and dangerous for the Israeli soldiers. I don’t know what to say...”god bless them”???? for what they are undertaking?
IDF was popping concussion shells telling the people to leave the hospital.....while they were leaving, Hamas snipers were shooting at the people.....their own.
I'd expect the same for IDF rescuing babies

IDF Plans to Evacuate Babies From Hospital

Will the IDF behead them before or after moving them ?
I trust they do not eat them . That would be gross .

It's the difference between a Haji death-cult and western-style morals.

That said they should not try too hard as they will just have to fight them 18 years from now.
Grooming is not a joke, because if the target is caught early enough in life, and they are being targeted in order to brainwash them, then mindless, soulless monster's will be created with one tracked minds as a result of.

How people have been so duped into allowing evil people to take power over them, and then go after their children is truly an amazing thing.

This is why the school board meetings in the USA have become such volatile battle grounds, and all in regards to parents wanting to save their children from the same type of thing.

Look at what has happened on college campuses. The same dam thing. Parents are duped into submission first, then they pay extreme amounts of money (the ones that can afford it), to college's that end up indoctrinating the student's by filling their head's with mush.

You truly can't make the bull crap up.

Must be a world thing though, because it's happening everywhere.

Forum List

Back