Will Mike Johnson be the shortest serving Speaker in history?

Nonsense.
Then what are the repubs doing putting it off if you say they have actual impeachable evidence now? Purposely stalling so when they do impeach him it will be closer to the election to affect the election? Pre-planned Election interference by our govt officials?

Then what are the repubs doing putting it off if you say they have actual impeachable evidence now? Purposely stalling so when they do impeach him it will be closer to the election to affect the election? Pre-planned Election interference by our govt officials?
The Senate will never convict Biden so it would be just for show.

He was impeached for something that Quid Pro Joe Biden and other Democrats are guilty of doing. You don't get the billion dollar loan guarantee unless you fire the prosecutor for investigating my son's benefactor who is giving Hunter $1 million per year.
Except it was USA, and ally political stance and Ukrainian against Corruption stance....to fire Shokin for doing nothing about corruption, and nothing to his corrupt prosecutors when found with all those loose diamonds from corrupt business payoffs ...in their homes and hotel room, for not prosecuting the corrupt businesses.

You know not, what claim.

The Senate will never convict Biden so it would be just for show.
Democrats for the most part, are not like Republicans. If there were evidence of a corrupt quid pro quo, with a foreign nation as you claim by Joe Biden, enough dems would vote to impeach him.

Then we'd get Harris temporarily and the democrats would get their chance to enter the presidential race with some one younger....:rolleyes:

Democrats for the most part, are not like Republicans. If there were evidence of a corrupt quid pro quo, with a foreign nation as you claim by Joe Biden, enough dems would vote to impeach him.

Then we'd get Harris temporarily and the democrats would get their chance to enter the presidential race with some one younger....:rolleyes:
laughing.gif

Not unless told to by the DNC. :rolleyes-41:

The default is deny, deflect, and spin.

I've always felt this way.... It just takes time, time that no one wants to spend on either side of the aisle to do it right, it seems.... :( neither side trust the other, on shoving something down their throats in a tricky manner.... Sigh....
Yep, and clearly BOTH sides do it.

Not true. Bribery is an impeachable offense, unlike what Trump was impeached for.
They'd never get a Senate conviction. Modern Democrats only care about power, not what's right or wrong.

Even with a mountain of indisputable evidence, the Senate would not convict.

Besides, there's only around a year left.

They'd never get a Senate conviction. Modern Democrats only care about power, not what's right or wrong.

Even with a mountain of indisputable evidence, the Senate would not convict.

Besides, there's only around a year left.
I agree with you on every point. He wont be impeached and i never expected him to be.

What Biden WILL be is "damaged goods" by election night. The evidence against him is mounting and now moving into the final stages. Things are going to get ugly once the Bidens have to testify to Congress because, they arent going to have good answers for the mountain of evidence against them. Its going to sink Biden's campaign.

I agree with you on every point. He wont be impeached and i never expected him to be.

What Biden WILL be is "damaged goods" by election night. The evidence against him is mounting and now moving into the final stages. Things are going to get ugly once the Bidens have to testify to Congress because, they arent going to have good answers for the mountain of evidence against them. Its going to sink Biden's campaign.
laughing.gif

We heard how Mike just isn’t going to push the Impeachment of Biden, something about lack of evidence.

Then there is the budget. And the hardliners want massive cuts to anything that can be considered a social program, or helping Ukraine fight their friend Putin. So what does Mike do? He realizes that Republicans will get the blame, as we enter Holiday Season, ending pay for millions of workers, until eventually the Republicans cave, and look even worse. So he is now looking at a Continuing Resolution to get through the holidays, continuing spending at the current levels, the “Pelosi” levels if you are in on the RW Talking Points, through the holidays.

Hardliners have already said they won’t vote for more spending in exchange for future promises.

So Mike is going to have to look to a Bipartisan approach that can get through the Senate, which as most of us know is run by Democrats, and the White House.

So when he goes the BiPartisan route, how long before the MAGA’s feel betrayed and demand he be removed from the Speakers office? I’m betting he is out before Thanksgiving, what are your bets?
Where are all the screamers screaming about how extremist he is? That's been the narrative, so how are they going to spin this?

Where are all the screamers screaming about how extremist he is? That's been the narrative, so how are they going to spin this?

That is how he has boxed himself into a corner. If Republicans had picked a moderate who could work with Democrats, then we would have the Budget package already passed by the Senate done. Instead we are watching the same thing that took out McCarthy happen. Again.

That is how he has boxed himself into a corner. If Republicans had picked a moderate who could work with Democrats, then we would have the Budget package already passed by the Senate done. Instead we are watching the same thing that took out McCarthy happen. Again.
A moderate who works with dems to pass a multi trillion dollar omnibus bill? No thanks man. I want no part of that and neither should you.

A moderate who works with dems to pass a multi trillion dollar omnibus bill? No thanks man. I want no part of that and neither should you.

Well don’t complain when the public, read that as voters, blames Republicans for the shutdown. And that animosity will carry over to the voting booth. So enjoy it.

Well don’t complain when the public, read that as voters, blames Republicans for the shutdown. And that animosity will carry over to the voting booth. So enjoy it.
Why would you even want to hold that over our heads? What sense does "print of bunch more money or else we will blame you for shutting down the government" make? You want to force us into printing more money that we dont have? How about dems agree to spending cuts? Wouldnt that be the better option?

If you make bankrupting the nation a requirement for getting elected, i promise you that our politicians WILL bankrupt our nation.

Why would you even want to hold that over our heads? What sense does "print of bunch more money or else we will blame you for shutting down the government" make? You want to force us into printing more money that we dont have? How about dems agree to spending cuts? Wouldnt that be the better option?

If you make bankrupting the nation a requirement for getting elected, i promise you that our politicians WILL bankrupt our nation.

It’s a game of not in my backyard. Republican extremists want to spend more money. They want more money for Homeland Defense. Because they do such a great job spying on all of us. They want more money for Border Defense. They want it for the Military.

They want to cut money for the elderly, children, and many other programs.

They want to cut money and support for Ukraine.

If Republicans pushed for across the board cuts your idiotic argument might make sense. But Republicans want to spend just as much money. They just want to going where they want.

Republicans are saying that the people who vote for me want that money spent on this stuff and if we don’t get it then we will shut the Government down. They deserve the blame. They’ve earned it.

Forum List

Back