Will Killers or Gang Bangers follow gun control laws?

Will gun control laws keep criminals from obtaining guns?

• Total voters
/——/ Maybe we can regulated guns the way we regulate opioids. There were only 63,000 opioid deaths in 2016. Yeah that’s the ticket.

Your weak subject change and comparison aside - Perhaps you should talk to big pharma and the doctors who enabled them. A VERY small percentage of that crap was brought over by Mexican rapists. :eusa_doh:
/----/ I didn't change subjects. I offered a solution to regulating guns. You just don't' like your agenda being exposed. But since you brought it up, what does Big Pharam and doctors have to do with people using abusing? I went to doctors my entire life and not one ever suggested I start snorting cocaine. Maybe your doctor did.

Now your comparing prescriptions for Oxycontin to prescriptions for cocaine? Man - that's a stretch!

Prescription Addiction: Big Pharma and the Opioid Epidemic
/----/ You never mentioned Oxy, but I understand your need to modify your original post.

LoL - and doctors don't subscribe the other crap as well?

Pharmaceutical companies took advantage of this concern. Through a big marketing campaign, they got doctors to prescribe products like OxyContin and Percocet in droves — even though the evidence for opioids treating long-term, chronic pain is very weak(despite their effectiveness for short-term, acute pain), while the evidence that opioids cause harm in the long term is very strong.​

In one year, drug overdoses killed more Americans than the entire Vietnam War did
/----/ I was a Pharma rep for Janssen who developed Fentanyl. I understand what is going on and yes Doctors over prescribe pain killers the way they over prescribed antibiotics for the common cold.

Your weak subject change and comparison aside - Perhaps you should talk to big pharma and the doctors who enabled them. A VERY small percentage of that crap was brought over by Mexican rapists. :eusa_doh:
/----/ I didn't change subjects. I offered a solution to regulating guns. You just don't' like your agenda being exposed. But since you brought it up, what does Big Pharam and doctors have to do with people using abusing? I went to doctors my entire life and not one ever suggested I start snorting cocaine. Maybe your doctor did.

Now your comparing prescriptions for Oxycontin to prescriptions for cocaine? Man - that's a stretch!

/----/ You never mentioned Oxy, but I understand your need to modify your original post.

Pharmaceutical companies took advantage of this concern. Through a big marketing campaign, they got doctors to prescribe products like OxyContin and Percocet in droves — even though the evidence for opioids treating long-term, chronic pain is very weak(despite their effectiveness for short-term, acute pain), while the evidence that opioids cause harm in the long term is very strong.​

In one year, drug overdoses killed more Americans than the entire Vietnam War did
/----/ I was a Pharma rep for Janssen who developed Fentanyl. I understand what is going on and yes Doctors over prescribe pain killers the way they over prescribed antibiotics for the common cold.

Okay - we can agree on that point. The pharma companies also had their salespeople promise lovely gifts and all expense paid "conferences" for volume. The Oxy folk stopped those incentives and promotions just recently.

Purdue Pharma says it will stop promoting opioids to doctors

Okay - we can agree on that point. The pharma companies also had their salespeople promise lovely gifts and all expense paid "conferences" for volume. The Oxy folk stopped those incentives and promotions just recently.

Purdue Pharma says it will stop promoting opioids to doctors
/----/ The fentanyl (Alfenta and Sufenta) I promoted to anesthesiologists was for surgery and post op as opposed to gas. We didn't sell a pain killer in pill form like Oxy.

Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.

I already answered that stupid question in Murky's poll. And NO - that is NOT already a law. In around half the states, a convicted felon can go online or to a show and buy a gun from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

Time to stroke another check to cover Wayne's 4 million dollar bonus - GO! :)

I'm confused

Why would a criminal follow the law and obtain a B/G check?

-Geaux

They won't, see Donald Trump for a prime example!

Last edited:
Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.

I already answered that stupid question in Murky's poll. And NO - that is NOT already a law. In around half the states, a convicted felon can go online or to a show and buy a gun from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

I'm confused

-Geaux

Q. How about those tax records, why hasn't Trump released them

A. He won't have to, the IRS has likely already given them to Mueller's team. If so, tic, tic, tic to the ending of the Trump Era and the chaos he has created.

I'm confused

-Geaux

A. He won't have to, the IRS has likely already given them to Mueller's team. If so, tic, tic, tic to the ending of the Trump Era and the chaos he has created.
/-----/ " IRS has likely already given them to Mueller's team. " Are you that seriously delusional? Hopes and dreams? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAYBE.jpg

I'm confused

-Geaux

Well if Trump is under an audit Mueller would be using stolen IRS records and be indicted under 26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

I'm confused

-Geaux

Well if Trump is under an audit Mueller would be using stolen IRS records and be indicted under 26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

(2)Department of JusticeIn a matter involving tax administration, a return or return information shall be open to inspection by or disclosure to officers and employees of the Department of Justice (including United States attorneys) personally and directly engaged in, and solely for their use in, any proceeding before a Federal grand jury or preparation for any proceeding (or investigation which may result in such a proceeding) before a Federal grand jury or any Federal or State court, but only if—

the taxpayer is or may be a party to the proceeding, or the proceeding arose out of, or in connection with, determining the taxpayer’s civil or criminal liability, or the collection of such civil liability in respect of any tax imposed under this title; return is or may be related to the resolution of an issue in the proceeding or investigation;

or return or return information relates or may relate to a transactional relationship between a person who is or may be a party to the proceeding and the taxpayer which affects, or may affect, the resolution of an issue in such proceeding or investigation.

I'm confused

-Geaux

(2)Department of JusticeIn a matter involving tax administration, a return or return information shall be open to inspection by or disclosure to officers and employees of the Department of Justice (including United States attorneys) personally and directly engaged in, and solely for their use in, any proceeding before a Federal grand jury or preparation for any proceeding (or investigation which may result in such a proceeding) before a Federal grand jury or any Federal or State court, but only if—

the taxpayer is or may be a party to the proceeding, or the proceeding arose out of, or in connection with, determining the taxpayer’s civil or criminal liability, or the collection of such civil liability in respect of any tax imposed under this title; return is or may be related to the resolution of an issue in the proceeding or investigation;

or return or return information relates or may relate to a transactional relationship between a person who is or may be a party to the proceeding and the taxpayer which affects, or may affect, the resolution of an issue in such proceeding or investigation.
It has to be part of the audit......not a fishing expedition looking for dirt which they then leak to the press.

but only if—

the taxpayer is or may be a party to the proceeding, or the proceeding arose out of, or in connection with, determining the taxpayer’s civil or criminal liability, or the collection of such civil liability in respect of any tax imposed under this title;

Enjoy your fun while it last, because conservatives are gonna clean up the dang Demon-crat mess like they always have to. Then you won't be able to create those Boogeymen for your agenda's anymore.

Guy, you haven't won the popular vote in a fair election since 1988. There just aren't enough angry white males to keep it up, and the kids who have to do active shooter drills now will be the ones voting for politicians in near future.

I actually watched footage of an active shooter drill. It basically consisted of tipping over your desks, hiding behind them and holding a thick textbook in front of your face.

"Damn, I left my textbook in my locker, man!"
. Y'all keep poking at Russia, your gonna wish you could have disarmed their nuclear arsenal. Remember the nuclear drills ? Of course you do.... We can definitely fix this security problem that has been created by years of Demon-crat bullcrap, so get ready to watch as real solutions evolve without the idiocy of the left playing lip service to the wrong solutions.

I'm confused

-Geaux
You don't get it do you ??? The left knows that the criminal won't get a background check or anything else for that matter when it comes to obtaining a gun, so their ridiculous counter strategy or idea is to attempt to outlaw guns that criminals want or desire more than any other... However in this line of thinking the outlawing will include the same types of firearms that are owned as well by law abiding citizens.

Ok, so in their thinking it is that they figure that if they outlaw the weapons they are after completely (remove them from the good guys as well as from the bad guy's), then the bad guy's can't buy them or steal them in order to put them back into circulation and/or to use them in a crime or in a mass shooting, or even a suicide.

It's a pipe dream they have, but they gotta make themselves feel good somehow right ??

Now I say it's time to return to the evidentiary profiling of criminal's, and also the profiling of the mentally ill in this country, and to get help for the mentally ill, and to lock up the criminals after they become suspects after or before a crime takes place by them, and especially so if enough overwhelming evidence is found on the perp of his intentions.

The parkland shooter was missed big time by either to much protections of his rights when he clearely deserved none after everything we have since learned or that was since found out about that cat.

I'm confused

-Geaux
You don't get it do you ??? The left knows that the criminal won't get a background check or anything else for that matter when it comes to obtaining a gun, so their ridiculous counter strategy or idea is to attempt to outlaw guns that criminals want or desire more than any other... However in this line of thinking the outlawing will include the same types of firearms that are owned as well by law abiding citizens.

Ok, so in their thinking it is that they figure that if they outlaw the weapons they are after completely (remove them from the good guys as well as from the bad guy's), then the bad guy's can't buy them or steal them in order to put them back into circulation and/or to use them in a crime or in a mass shooting, or even a suicide.

It's a pipe dream they have, but they gotta make themselves feel good somehow right ??

Now I say it's time to return to the evidentiary profiling of criminal's, and also the profiling of the mentally ill in this country, and to get help for the mentally ill, and to lock up the criminals after they become suspects after or before a crime takes place by them, and especially so if enough overwhelming evidence is found on the perp of his intentions.

The parkland shooter was missed big time by either to much protections of his rights when he clearely deserved none after everything we have since learned or that was since found out about that cat.

Riddle me something: Why would ANYONE take a clown with a John Wayne with an eye patch avatar seriously?

Y'all need to return to Westworld and leave us normal gun owners the fuck alone.

I'm confused

-Geaux

Riddle me something: Why would ANYONE take a clown with a John Wayne with an eye patch avatar seriously?

Y'all need to return to Westworld and leave us normal gun owners the fuck alone.

I'll accept the win... Thanks.

Forum List

Back