Will Killers or Gang Bangers follow gun control laws?

Will gun control laws keep criminals from obtaining guns?

• Total voters
Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.
Do you think that banning murder will stop people from murdering?

Well, murder is banned, and murders happen every single day, so I would say NOPE. The purpose of laws against murder are to punish the murderer, not to prevent the murders. Don't be dense.

I already answered that stupid question in Murky's poll. And NO - that is NOT already a law. In around half the states, a convicted felon can go online or to a show and buy a gun from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

Time to stroke another check to cover Wayne's 4 million dollar bonus - GO! :)

I already answered that stupid question in Murky's poll. And NO - that is NOT already a law. In around half the states, a convicted felon can go online or to a show and buy a gun from an unlicensed dealer with no BG check.

NOT legally they can't. It is against the law for a felon to own a weapon already. Yet, they still do! Go figure!

NOT legally they can't. It is against the law for a felon to own a weapon already. Yet, they still do! Go figure!

Not LEGALLY they can't? Now you think an ex felon who remains a criminal is NOT going to do something because it isn't legal but is EASY to do because they can get what they need without going through a BG check?

Is the checkbook out? Wayne needs the money - CHOP CHOP! :D

le-pierre-mentally-ill.jpg

Do you think if it were legal to murder that more might do it?

Not LEGALLY they can't? Now you think an ex felon who remains a criminal is NOT going to do something because it isn't legal but is EASY to do because they can get what they need without going through a BG check?

Is it as easy as getting heroin or crack? :D I've already sent in my donation. Don't you worry.

Well, that is just silly because murder is not a right and is harming other people. Owning a gun is a right and I am harming no one if I own one. Apples and oranges.

Please vote in the poll. Do you think that killers or gang members will follow ANY gun control laws? Do you think that gun control laws would make it more difficult for a criminal to obtain a weapon?

so we should de-criminalize murder because murderers won't follow the law?

most absurd argument in the world. :cuckoo:

Is it as easy as getting heroin or crack? :D I've already sent in my donation. Don't you worry.

of course you did... because he's a vile, disgusting liar... that any decent gun owner cut off when they started defending the white supremacist "militia" animals.

Please vote in the poll. Do you think that killers or gang members will follow ANY gun control laws? Do you think that gun control laws would make it more difficult for a criminal to obtain a weapon?

Not surprising that this is what Jillian would pull out of it. :D Lol. Reach and stretch!

Why not?

of course you did... because he's a vile, disgusting liar... that any decent gun owner cut off when they started defending the white supremacist "militia" animals.

I'm so happy that it makes you so unhappy. That means it is the right thing to do! :D

Not surprising that this is what Jillian would pull out of it. :D Lol. Reach and stretch!

there wasn't anything else to pull out of your idiot post.

Forum List

Back