Liberal Crashs Car Into Hospital And Sets Himself On Fire (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
All because he hates President Trump

Steven Ellam, the Middletown man who crashed his car into the entrance at Middlesex Hospital Thursday morning, recorded the incident on Facebook Live. Ellam ranted about President Donald Trump and one percenters, shouting, “Death to the world order,” before setting himself on fire. He says the Hospital is Trump’s Headquarters, Trump is guilty of protecting police.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I've always found that setting yourself on fire is a great way to get back at the onepercenters. It really teaches them a lesson.

And yet another vehicle crash that was done on purpose and not an accident like one person here has admitted to thinking that they are. Does this mean that planes, trains, and automobiles will eventually be banned too?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'll bet getting burned up improved his looks. I wish more liberals would perform a live self-cremation, it's good for the gene pool.

All because he hates President Trump

Steven Ellam, the Middletown man who crashed his car into the entrance at Middlesex Hospital Thursday morning, recorded the incident on Facebook Live. Ellam ranted about President Donald Trump and one percenters, shouting, “Death to the world order,” before setting himself on fire. He says the Hospital is Trump’s Headquarters, Trump is guilty of protecting police.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
OK, so you call this crazy a liberal. So that makes it perfectly all right to call the Lakeland shooter a 'Conservative'? Because he obviously believed in the 2nd amendment above all other things.

OK, so you call this crazy a liberal. So that makes it perfectly all right to call the Lakeland shooter a 'Conservative'?
Hey stupid, he said he's a Trump hating liberal before he set himself on fire

Hopefully his nuts are sufficiently roasted so that he can never add to the gene pool. If mental hospitals were allowed to exist like in the past, this character and the one in the Parkland shooting would be safely tucked away from society.

Forum List

Back