Zone1 Will Jews vote Republican due to the antisemitism being spread by the Ledt?

Given the advancement of antisemitism by the Left, how many Jews will still vote for D?

• 70%, like always

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 60%, small shift

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Half of Jews will not vote for the Democrat

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Only 40% will vote D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only 30% or less

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
If the calls for “Death to Jews’” and “We Stand with HAMAS!” being screamed in massive protests in liberal cities aren’t bad enough, yesterday’s Congressional hearing took it to a whole new level. There, the presidents of Harvard, MIT, and, I believe U of Penn, were asked if calls for the genocide of Jews on their campuses constituted bullying and harassment.

As if they coordinated their responses, which they obviously did, all three were reluctant to answer “yes.” They said that if the calls for genocide result in ACTION, then it’s bullying, but they clearly didn’t want to condemn the calls to kill all Jews.

So, what percent of the 70% of Jews who still vote Democrat will switch their votes to the Republican, or at least not vote for the Democrat?

I say at least 50% will either vote for Trump or a third party.

Mods: Could we please leave this in Zone 1? I don’t want this to degrade into antisemitic propoganda. Thank you.

The election is 11 months from now.....I don't think there will be any change at all as US Jews cherish their leftism more than they do their religion.
That’s very discouraging.

I am seeing a shift at my Chabad (a Jewish community shul run by Orthodox and with VERY traditional practices) in that we have recently had some new people join, since October 7th, and they came from Reform temples, which are very liberal. I think they were turned off by their fellow Reform Jews defending the Palestinian Jew-haters.

If the calls for “Death to Jews’” and “We Stand with HAMAS!” being screamed in massive protests in liberal cities aren’t bad enough, yesterday’s Congressional hearing took it to a whole new level. There, the presidents of Harvard, MIT, and, I believe U of Penn, were asked if calls for the genocide of Jews on their campuses constituted bullying and harassment.

As if they coordinated their responses, which they obviously did, all three were reluctant to answer “yes.” They said that if the calls for genocide result in ACTION, then it’s bullying, but they clearly didn’t want to condemn the calls to kill all Jews.

So, what percent of the 70% of Jews who still vote Democrat will switch their votes to the Republican, or at least not vote for the Democrat?

I can not speak for them but Charlottesville 2017 didn't help in this shift..
Which Biden has used in his 2020 launch.

I suspect that many will shift to GOP but will not say so in public.

I can not speak for them but Charlottesville 2017 didn't help in this shift..
Which Biden has used in his 2020 launch.

I suspect that many will shift to GOP but will not say so in public.
Charlottesville wouldn‘t have caused Jews shift to the R. That was a small ban of far-right bigots, on a single day, which Biden and all liberals still use to this day as an example of “widespread” Jew-hate on the right.

But this is different. This is massive protests, going on for months, in liberal cities, with calls for “Death to Jews!” - AND the liberal presidents of leftist Ivies refuse to even call it harassment of Jews.

I think you’re right in your belief that many will switch to the GOP but will not say so, given the hostility that liberal Jews reign down on Jews who have seen the light.

I tend to use Great Britain as a bit of a predictor in this, as they are ahead of us in terms of the spread of antisemitism.

Jewish people in Britain have slowly, but surely abandoned the labor party over the years, but not quite in the droves one might think considering that utterly despicable terrorist supporter Jeremy Corbyn leaves little doubt as to where the party stands.

P.S. Certainly the parents of Jewish students, and the students themselves, at the “Death to Jews!” Ivies will switch to the GOP.

Charlottesville wouldn‘t have caused Jews shift to the R. That was a small ban of far-right bigots, on a single day, which Biden and all liberals still use to this day as an example of “widespread” Jew-hate on the right.

But this is different. This is massive protests, going on for months, in liberal cities, with calls for “Death to Jews!” - AND the liberal presidents of leftist Ivies refuse to even call it harassment of Jews.

I think you’re right in your belief that many will switch to the GOP but will not say so, given the hostility that liberal Jews reign down on Jews who have seen the light.
Of course presently there is more anti Jewish intolerance on the radical-left (who kiss Islamofascists' as# who actually hate libs.). But I guess, there is stil post WW2 trauma and the sad GDL (which at least one poster here copies their stupid garbage to staim the forums with a salad of unrelated cherry picked links) travelling into towns only for malicious intentions- desperately throwing pathetic fliers (consisting of obsessively connecting anyone who might be even 25% Jewish --or not-- turning them into negativity - leaving out all non Jewish negativity / leaving out any positivity related to Jews - including all kindness-activism) at houses.

BTW, the conservative J. person's managed LibsOfTokTok has a huge general following in the wider public. (2.7 M)

Last edited:

Right wing tiki-torch paraders yelling "jews will not replace us" isn't going to draw much support.

Jewish voters will continue to support the Democratic party as a result.

Whom your idol called "very fine people".... PS: what happened to them? Did they all go home and denounce their wicked past? Nope.

White nationalist bigots are still a dependable right wing voting block--one that you embrace. Shame on you.
Can we all agree that the issue is at least complicated?

Right wing tiki-torch paraders yelling "jews will not replace us" isn't going to draw much support.

Jewish voters will continue to support the Democratic party as a result.
As I said, that was ONE incident, ONE afternoon, by a handful of bigots, six years ago. It does not compare to the wide-spread and extreme antisemitism emanating from the Left in massive protests on liberal citites.

For example, when the small group neo-Nazis yelled that statement out six years ago, was the situation so extreme that Jews were warned to stay in their homes, are switching their prominent mezzuzim to unnoticeable ones, walk by locals screaming “Death to Jews”l, get a nasty remark made to them by a stranger while looking at Chanukkah decorations, and being afraid to walk from their dorms to class?

Don‘t compare the widespread antisemitism being promoted by the Left, which college presidents refuse to condemn, to a single small event from six years ago on the Far-Right.

The smart ones will vote for Republicans no matter what they did in the past. MAGA
I got smart years ago. So did my immediate family, but then again, we are all fairly observant and identify strongly as Jews. My extended family, much more secular, are Democrats.

Whom your idol called "very fine people".... PS: what happened to them? Did they all go home and denounce their wicked past? Nope.

White nationalist bigots are still a dependable right wing voting block--one that you embrace. Shame on you.
no, their leaderships met and agreed to gollow trump, , the proud boys were formed in charlottesville and , of course, they pulled the terrorist car into crowd murder of ms heyer.

Not only are they screaming death to Jews generally, but identifying and singling out individual Jews to mark for death.

This is what Weimar America looks like,

That’s very discouraging.

I am seeing a shift at my Chabad (a Jewish community shul run by Orthodox and with VERY traditional practices) in that we have recently had some new people join, since October 7th, and they came from Reform temples, which are very liberal. I think they were turned off by their fellow Reform Jews defending the Palestinian Jew-haters.
Not likely enough to make much of a dent in the liberal Jew voting block though.

Forum List

Back