Zone1 Will Jews vote Republican due to the antisemitism being spread by the Ledt?

Given the advancement of antisemitism by the Left, how many Jews will still vote for D?

• 70%, like always

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 60%, small shift

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Half of Jews will not vote for the Democrat

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Only 40% will vote D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only 30% or less

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Jews (in general) will ALWAYS vote liberal. But "conservatives" will ALWAYS worship them anyway (except for far right conservatives like myself).

Most of these anti-Israel Democrats were voted into office by Jewish citizens.

Even the most liberal of liberal Jews will be forced to recognize that America more and more is becoming Weimar America. It is their children hiding from the university mobs. It is hamas that the white house supports,.

I got smart years ago. So did my immediate family, but then again, we are all fairly observant and identify strongly as Jews. My extended family, much more secular, are Democrats.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the Jew haters probably wouldn't differentiate between the more observant and the secular. That would mean the secular Jews have exactly the same to lose as the observant. That's why I find it strange that even secular Jews would still lean Democrat after so much animosity has been exhibited against them by Democrats.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the Jew haters probably wouldn't differentiate between the more observant and the secular. That would mean the secular Jews have exactly the same to lose as the observant. That's why I find it strange that even secular Jews would still lean Democrat after so much animosity has been exhibited against them by Democrats.
No, there is a difference.

The Democrat Party is worse for Jews, from a religious sense, and we see that now more than ever with the Left’s “Death to Jews” marches and the leftist college presidents refusing to condemn it. So why do secular Jews still lean Democrat, even though the Jew-haters still see them as Jews?

Because secular Jews themselves don’t identify as Jews as strongly, and thus they prioritize their “liberalness” over their Judaism. I know a very liberal secular Jew who is marching with the pro-Palestinian antisemites, and it’s because she puts all groups into “oppressed” and “oppressors” - a very liberal thing to do - and cares more about supporting those she sees as oppressed than fighting against antisemitism….even though she’s Jewish herself! (I personally find it disgusting.)

The more religious Jews identify more strongly as Jews, obviously, so the rampant antisemitism being perpetrated or tolerated is more personally abhorrent. The Orthodox and Conservadox vote about 80% Republican.

What I wonder is if the somewhat practicing Jews (it’s a continuum), such as those who don’t keep kosher but still observe all the holidays, send their kids to Hebrew School, etc., will be the ones to switch over to the GOP. Their liberalism and Judaism will be more in a battle as to which takes priority, and the 2024 election results will tell us the answer.

If the calls for “Death to Jews’” and “We Stand with HAMAS!” being screamed in massive protests in liberal cities aren’t bad enough, yesterday’s Congressional hearing took it to a whole new level. There, the presidents of Harvard, MIT, and, I believe U of Penn, were asked if calls for the genocide of Jews on their campuses constituted bullying and harassment.

As if they coordinated their responses, which they obviously did, all three were reluctant to answer “yes.” They said that if the calls for genocide result in ACTION, then it’s bullying, but they clearly didn’t want to condemn the calls to kill all Jews.

So, what percent of the 70% of Jews who still vote Democrat will switch their votes to the Republican, or at least not vote for the Democrat?

I say at least 50% will either vote for Trump or a third party.

Protestors are not politicians and the Dems fully support Israel.

Can we all agree that the issue is at least complicated?
Yes.

It would help greatly if the conservatives here would be honest. Hundreds of guys at the Unite the Right rally chanted Jews will not replace us. And they have the unbelievable gall to say that it was nothing. Someone organized this. Hundreds of people took part in it.

IMG_2647.jpeg

Just like with everything else though….if they find fact inconvenient they ignore them.

I can not speak for them but Charlottesville 2017 didn't help in this shift..
Which Biden has used in his 2020 launch.

I suspect that many will shift to GOP but will not say so in public.
That was organized by a Jew Jason Kessler.

There is no wide spread anti semitism on the left.

There is no wide spread anti semitism on the left.
If I didn’t laugh, I’d cry.

”Death to Jews!” being called for on leftist campuses, and leftist college presidents are fine with it.

Yes.

It would help greatly if the conservatives here would be honest. Hundreds of guys at the Unite the Right rally chanted Jews will not replace us.

Do the philosemites disagree with UtR because they expect/want Jews to replace us?

I voted 70% but the correct answer is 95%.
Except 70% vote Democrat NOW. Why in the world would more Jews vote for a progressive Democrat when it is the progressives calling for the death of Jews, and progressive Ivy presidents refusing to condemn the calls for Jewish genocide from their progressive stidents? Jewish business owners in progressive cities beimg boycotted? Progressive professors making Jews stand in the corner or saying how exhilarating it was to learn of the Oct 7th massacre of Jews?

I say the Democrat gets only 50% of the Jewish vote. They are waking up to the horrific antisemitism being revealed among their precious Democrats.

Except 70% vote Democrat NOW. Why in the world would more Jews vote for a progressive Democrat when it is the progressives calling for the death of Jews, and progressive Ivy presidents refusing to condemn the calls for Jewish genocide from their progressive stidents? Jewish business owners in progressive cities beimg boycotted? Progressive professors making Jews stand in the corner or saying how exhilarating it was to learn of the Oct 7th massacre of Jews?

Because progressivism still aligns with Jewish ideals. Antisemitism feeds Jewish racial solidarity. Antisemitism is the Jews greatest strength.
I say the Democrat gets only 50% of the Jewish vote. They are waking up to the horrific antisemitism being revealed among their precious Democrats.
At best they simply won't vote. They aren't going to support Trump no matter how much he is Israel First. Jews view Trump as literally Hitler, and as you know the Holocaust is a sacred event. Jewish media has been hammering on the Trump=Hitler narrative for 8 years.

Because progressivism still aligns with Jewish ideals. Antisemitism feeds Jewish racial solidarity. Antisemitism is the Jews greatest strength.

At best they simply won't vote. They aren't going to support Trump no matter how much he is Israel First. Jews view Trump as literally Hitler, and as you know the Holocaust is a sacred event. Jewish media has been hammering on the Trump=Hitler narrative for 8 years.
First, not all Jews think that way. Almost one in three voted for Trump.

Second, not voting for Biden can make the difference.

First, not all Jews think that way. Almost one in three voted for Trump.

But the majority do.
Second, not voting for Biden can make the difference.
True, and Biden is losing a lot of support. However, this support is from the politically literate. The ignorant masses will still vote for him. And if Democrats stole the election last time nothing has changed that will prevent them from stealing it this time. Establishment Republicans would still rather have Biden than Trump and they'll gladly help Democrats steal the election again.

Forum List

Back