Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell are you people talking about. The old testament is the Jewish Bible. Jesus is very important in the Muslim tradition. There is no problem between the religions. Just between the assholes who run them.

no he isn't-------there is lots of writing in the Koran and muslim literature
lifted and muddled from both the OT and the NT-----IMPORTANT FOR WHAT?------his whole role is to RETURN TO EARTH AND SMASH
CHURCHES
No he isn't what?

What the hell are you people talking about. The old testament is the Jewish Bible. Jesus is very important in the Muslim tradition. There is no problem between the religions. Just between the assholes who run them.

Those bad mullahs!
No worse than the Pope's used to be ... They are learning quickly. And it is usually our conservatives causing the problems.

Those bad mullahs!
No worse than the Pope's used to be ... They are learning quickly. And it is usually our conservatives causing the problems.

who is "OUR" in your assertion---------and to what "PROBLEMS"
do you refer?

do you know muslims who quote Jesus. I read the books-----I agree that muslims are fascinated that a "virgin gave birth" -------the "prophet"
who is going to smash up the churches. There are things Jesus said as
recorded in the NT-----about which muslims claim are OBVIOUS LIES.

Those bad mullahs!

who is "OUR" in your assertion---------and to what "PROBLEMS"
do you refer?
Problems in Iraq for example and before that problems in Iran and Iraq and Kuwait. Ronnie raygun and his pal Saddam. How'd that work out? Jesus Crysto

do you know muslims who quote Jesus. I read the books-----I agree that muslims are fascinated that a "virgin gave birth" -------the "prophet"
I don't know what you're babbling about but Jesus is an important prophet in Islam. Same with Abraham and others...

I don't know what you're babbling about but Jesus is an important prophet in Islam. Same with Abraham and others...
And they did a survey and Muslims drink as much as Christians.

nope----muslims do not drink as much as do Christians. You seem
to either know nothing about muslims or want to lie about muslims

That's what I read somewhere. Muslims where I don't know.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw0qhPDU3vArIsydYT37hbvV&cshid=1545200954267

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/02/what-the-muslim-world-believes-on-everything-from-alcohol-to-honor-killings-in-8-maps-and-4-charts/?utm_term=.d8f2b78b3245&ved=2ahUKEwjSg92loavfAhVDZN8KHT_UBvwQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0qhPDU3vArIsydYT37hbvV&cshid=1545200954267

feel free to ask questions. I have worked with muslims and socialized with them over the past 50 years. My very own husband was born in
a muslim country. My impression is that you never read either the
Koran or the bible------are you over 14?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/02/what-the-muslim-world-believes-on-everything-from-alcohol-to-honor-killings-in-8-maps-and-4-charts/?utm_term=.d8f2b78b3245&ved=2ahUKEwjSg92loavfAhVDZN8KHT_UBvwQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0qhPDU3vArIsydYT37hbvV&cshid=1545200954267

feel free to ask questions. I have worked with muslims and socialized with them over the past 50 years. My very own husband was born in
And that basically means you know nothing but your own biases..
. So what country is your husband from and was he thrown out. Where are the Muslims thatyou know? I am 67 I know quite a bit myself LOL

So what country is your husband from and where are the Muslims that you know question mark was he thrown out?

. So what country is your husband from and was he thrown out. Where are the Muslims thatyou know? I am 67 I know quite a bit myself LOL

you have a very significant inability to read English. Where do you see any evidence in my writing that would lead you to the conclusion
that I..." KNOW NOTHING". and from what places was your stinking ass THROWN?. I was born in the US and worked in the
in the US-----I am bit older than are you. The muslims with whom I have worked were also IN THE USA. Clearly, YOU KNOW NOTHING. You prefer to express yourself like the dog that you are.

you have a very significant inability to read English. Where do you see any evidence in my writing that would lead you to the conclusion
that I..." KNOW NOTHING". and from what places was your stinking ass THROWN?. I was born in the US and worked in the
in the US-----I am bit older than are you. The muslims with whom I have worked were also IN THE USA. Clearly, YOU KNOW NOTHING. You prefer to express yourself like the dog that you are.
Maybe you know a lot more than nothing but I wonder if you know all about the Koran Sura 3. V7-11?

It's refreshing for once to see a thread about Jews turn into a bun fight between xtians and Muslims.

You know knowing of the Catholic/Islam “Holy” wars that devastated hundreds of Jewish towns.
And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.
They stole my in-laws property and bank accounts and still have them.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

Don't you strike yourself as retarded?

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.
Are you retarded?
There were a scant few successful and wealthy assimilated Jews; my mother-in-laws family was assimilated and wiped out first.
My father-in-Law lived, like most Observant Jews, in a ghetto.

There were many successful Jews in Poland.

Because drum roll, Jews weren't kept in ghettos, at least not untill Nazi Gernany did such.

You're either a really bad liar, or a really big idiot.
Nah! I just know lots of people whose lived there for a few dozen generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back