Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?

The Bible states, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

So, everyone before the time of Jesus is in Hell?
Probably had some type of grandfather clause to let them in

In this thread we see the terrible pain that comes from not loving fellow humans as they not only long to be loved, but as they deserve to be loved. We see deep resentments and bitterness directed towards one another here stemming from events that often happened before any of us were born, and something of which we had no part.

We.all.fail.at.love.

Worse, we use the relationship we have with God to hurt direct the most loathsome wounding possible towards those of other faiths. God forgives, but apparently we do not--not even after decades, centuries, eras.

I can testify as to God's love for all of us, and that love is amazing, awesome, indescribable. It is love as each of us deserve to be love, a love only God seems capable of. It seems the least we can all do is sing of God's love, and be so inspired by it, we can at least try a little harder to let it shine through us.

Instead of EVER asking whether Jews (or anyone) is "saved", why not state the love God has for everyone? He has special regard and care for those who love Him, for the sinner, for those who are lost. During times where we begin enumerating how we recognize our fellow humans cannot love us as we deserve, at least recognize God does, and that among our fellow man many are indeed trying to love better because that is what their faith (or personal ideal) is calling them to do.

I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

What's your opinion?

Racist pigs who don't take care of their Samaritans won't be saved according to the new Testament.

That's probably going to be more important than following whatever version of the same religion you just happened to be born into.

Some texts on Phinehas prove the Bible supports racism.

What's your opinion?
Jews are Gods favorite religion

He had thousands of religions to choose and he wanted his son raised a Jew

I didn't know Jesus spoke Yiddish & wrote the Talmud texts which state that Jesus is boiling in excrement in the Jewish version of Hell.

The Internet has the Christians in Serbia as Catholic.
Blame the Internet.
Catholics spent 1,000 years committing murder when they were on top.
The Muslims were just as bad.
But let’s blame the Jews for being locked in ghetto towns and being starved and having to defend themselves from blood libels.
Poland and Russia sucked for Jews for at least 800 years living under these these conditions.

nope----the Christians in Serbia are eastern orthos-----the Christians in next door CROATIA are catholic-----Bosnia got a majority ---muslims. All three---
Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia did a job on jews. According to an elderly
CHRISTIAN Bosnian who came under my care-----Christians were seriously
persecuted in Bosnia

Contrary to your opinions the Balkan version of the Holocaust was camp Jasenovac which housed, oppressed & killed many Serbs by the Croat Ustase.

Jews may have been Balkan targets, but not the main ones.

Biblical texts about welcoming the foreigner seem to indicate otherwise. Interesting man, Phinehas, he certainly stood strong for his beliefs on what is right and what is wrong. Today we might call him an extremist, yet was he?

Biblical texts about welcoming the foreigner seem to indicate otherwise. Interesting man, Phinehas, he certainly stood strong for his beliefs on what is right and what is wrong. Today we might call him an extremist, yet was he?

Phinehas was anti- Race mixing, and was told so by God.

That doesn't necessarily mean to not support foreigners in other forms, however.

What's your opinion?

Racist pigs who don't take care of their Samaritans won't be saved according to the new Testament.

That's probably going to be more important than following whatever version of the same religion you just happened to be born into.

Old testament right?

It's Ok what my people did because others were worse?

Give me a break.

Be Careful throwing stones.
You know knowing of the Catholic/Islam “Holy” wars that devastated hundreds of Jewish towns.
And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.
They stole my in-laws property and bank accounts and still have them.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

Don't you strike yourself as retarded?

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.
Then again, Jews didn’t get drunk every night and beat io their families.

Your anti- Polish prejudices are showing.

Many Poles in my family have drank, but none had beaten their wives & children

My Polish grandfather was an Alcoholic, however he was an amazing man who routinely fed & housed the homeless & stray dogs.

do you know muslims who quote Jesus. I read the books-----I agree that muslims are fascinated that a "virgin gave birth" -------the "prophet"
who is going to smash up the churches. There are things Jesus said as
recorded in the NT-----about which muslims claim are OBVIOUS LIES.
I don't know what you're babbling about but Jesus is an important prophet in Islam. Same with Abraham and others...
And they did a survey and Muslims drink as much as Christians.

nope----muslims do not drink as much as do Christians. You seem
to either know nothing about muslims or want to lie about muslims

Hmm, Gee what wonders a lack of drinking has done for "Arabs" & "Jews".

What cheery, well adjusted, mild mannered, and peaceful people.... Yeah... Sure.

Your Semitic swines, are terrible, most people agree you're the worst of the World.

You could probably use a few drinks, to mellow out.... Such miserable, uptight, tense people.

Phinehas was anti- Race mixing, and was told so by God.
Wasn't that also the time that Jews were to keep to being a people set apart for a special purpose? This makes good sense because we cannot help but be influenced by outside forces. In this case, couldn't it have been something outside of "racism" (i.e., different culture, background, ideology) that Phinehas was trying to keep intact?

It's Ok what my people did because others were worse?

Give me a break.

Be Careful throwing stones.
You know knowing of the Catholic/Islam “Holy” wars that devastated hundreds of Jewish towns.
And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.
One of the things that pissed off the Poles was that even the ghettos were cleaner than the small Polish towns.

Within the U.S.A, Hasidim Jewish neighborhoods tend to be not just far poorer than Polish neighborhoods, but even poorer than Black & Hispanic neighborhoods.

Is this the fault of America, or of Hasidim Jews, slick?????

Reparations from Poland.

May I add, that all the properties that Jews lost in east Europe to the Nazis and to the Soviets were fully returned to them in the early 2000's. However everyone else got only a nominal compensation for loss. In other words, you have to be a Jew to get back what you lose to centralized totalitarian powers, and if you are not a Jew then you get back nothing.

I speculate that this is because it was the Jews themselves that controlled those totalitarian powers all along.

I am intrigued-----which islamo Nazi dog told you that jews who lost
"property" in east Europe -----GOT IT BACK------I believe that someone
did say it--------I have worked in large hospitals----and have heard the chit chat that takes place in the Methadone clinics----the prison wards for the criminally insane and amongst the people dying of liver failure secondary to alcoholism

A lot of Poles,Hungarians, Germans, Ukrainians, Russians, and Jews lost property from the Soviet takeover.

Leave it to Jews, to think it's anti-Semitism.

Communism leads to loss of property, why would Jews think Communism was good, but then kvetch when their properties were lost?

So dumb.

As for your "Properties" you've paid tax on them????? right?????

If not, you don't deserve it, I hate to say it but Property is really the government's, you just rent it by taxation.

This is the Holocaust industry shake-down, to try & shake out sheckels out of the Goyim pockets.... Admit it.

Yet, you act like vile greedy beasts, and somehow can't grasp why you're hated, huh?

Reparations from Poland.

One of the things that pissed off the Poles was that even the ghettos were cleaner than the small Polish towns.

Within the U.S.A, Hasidim Jewish neighborhoods tend to be not just far poorer than Polish neighborhoods, but even poorer than Black & Hispanic neighborhoods.

Number one...
Comparing Poles today to the average farmer Pole of 1AD to 1900AD is ludicrous at best.

Number two...
All strata of observant Jews are, for the most part, quite happy where and how they are living and even the poorest Jews don’t stab and shoot people at bars and get buzzed every night.

Last edited:
Reparations from Poland.

Number one...
Comparing apples today to the average farmer Pole of 1AD to 1900AD is ludicrous at best.

Number two...
All strata of observant Jews are, for the most part, quite happy where and how they are living and even the poorest Jews don’t stab and shoot people at bars and get buzzed every night.

Bahaha, So Poles do stab & shoot people, but not Jews?

Jews have had way more gangsters than Poles, look at Meyer Lansky, Semion Mogilevich, Ludwig Feinberg, Louis Bulchalter, Bugsie Siegel, Marat Baragula, Jack Ruby, Maxsim Gelman, ect.

Reparations from Poland.

Number one...
Comparing apples today to the average farmer Pole of 1AD to 1900AD is ludicrous at best.

Number two...

Jews have had way more gangsters than Poles, look at Meyer Lansky, Semion Mogilevich, Ludwig Feinberg, Louis Bulchalter, Bugsie Siegel, Marat Baragula, Jack Ruby, Maxsim Gelman, ect.
List the Polish gangsters.
List the intelligent Polish gangsters.

Number one...

Number two...

List the Polish gangsters.
List the intelligent Polish gangsters.

Polish gangsters are far fewer than most. Including Jews, But the Polish gangsters have been particularly tough like Richard Kuklinski & Hymie Weiss.

They must not have been dumb, Kuklinski killed many without getting caught & Weiss invented the driveby shooting.

Last edited:
you have a very significant inability to read English. Where do you see any evidence in my writing that would lead you to the conclusion
that I..." KNOW NOTHING". and from what places was your stinking ass THROWN?. I was born in the US and worked in the
in the US-----I am bit older than are you. The muslims with whom I have worked were also IN THE USA. Clearly, YOU KNOW NOTHING. You prefer to express yourself like the dog that you are.
Maybe you know a lot more than nothing but I wonder if you know all about the Koran Sura 3. V7-11?

not likely that I know ALL about it-----for excellent commentary ----get yourself a copy of the YUSUF ALI translation. You want to discuss
the Islamic notion that the Koran is a kind of CORRECTION on the
OT and NT?.

It's refreshing for once to see a thread about Jews turn into a bun fight between xtians and Muslims.

not only here. IN DA WORLD PLAYGROUND---there is a developing fight in muzzie land-------something like HEY---I SAW YOU KISS A
A JEW (I do not know how to express that line in Arabic........or Urdu...
or Pashtun.....or Farsi....)

Reparations from Poland.

May I add, that all the properties that Jews lost in east Europe to the Nazis and to the Soviets were fully returned to them in the early 2000's. However everyone else got only a nominal compensation for loss. In other words, you have to be a Jew to get back what you lose to centralized totalitarian powers, and if you are not a Jew then you get back nothing.

I speculate that this is because it was the Jews themselves that controlled those totalitarian powers all along.

I am intrigued-----which islamo Nazi dog told you that jews who lost
"property" in east Europe -----GOT IT BACK------I believe that someone
did say it--------I have worked in large hospitals----and have heard the chit chat that takes place in the Methadone clinics----the prison wards for the criminally insane and amongst the people dying of liver failure secondary to alcoholism

A lot of Poles,Hungarians, Germans, Ukrainians, Russians, and Jews lost property from the Soviet takeover.

Leave it to Jews, to think it's anti-Semitism.

Communism leads to loss of property, why would Jews think Communism was good, but then kvetch when their properties were lost?

So dumb.

As for your "Properties" you've paid tax on them????? right?????

If not, you don't deserve it, I hate to say it but Property is really the government's, you just rent it by taxation.

This is the Holocaust industry shake-down, to try & shake out sheckels out of the Goyim pockets.... Admit it.

Yet, you act like vile greedy beasts, and somehow can't grasp why you're hated, huh?

your catechism whore lied again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back