Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Ok what my people did because others were worse?

Give me a break.

Be Careful throwing stones.
You know knowing of the Catholic/Islam “Holy” wars that devastated hundreds of Jewish towns.
I know that God uses it all for the good of those who love him.

When the Babylonians defeated Israel did the Jews say their God is greater than our God? No, they said, what is it that God wanted us to learn.
God allowed Esau and Ishmael to start their own “religions” so the “we have so many members we can’t be wrong” to be a fallacy.
Did God promise you peace?
I don’t get your point.
Christians and Muslims are violent in their own habitat.
So what? Not all of them. What you are describing is human nature. The ability to experience good and evil.

Give me a break.

You know knowing of the Catholic/Islam “Holy” wars that devastated hundreds of Jewish towns.
I know that God uses it all for the good of those who love him.

When the Babylonians defeated Israel did the Jews say their God is greater than our God? No, they said, what is it that God wanted us to learn.
God allowed Esau and Ishmael to start their own “religions” so the “we have so many members we can’t be wrong” to be a fallacy.
Bullshit, did God allow me to write this post?
Nice language that reveals you know I’m right.
God allows you to do what’s physically possible for you to do.
The spiritual consequences are also up to God.
No. I believe you are wrong.

God isn't stopping anyone from doing anything. God isn't forcing us to be virtuous.

Are the spiritual consequences up to God? I don't think so. We are all accountable for our own actions. The consequences rest in our hands. We have a choice in how we behave. We are the sum of our choices.

I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?
Jews are Gods favorite religion

He had thousands of religions to choose and he wanted his son raised a Jew

The Internet has the Christians in Serbia as Catholic.
Blame the Internet.
Catholics spent 1,000 years committing murder when they were on top.
The Muslims were just as bad.
But let’s blame the Jews for being locked in ghetto towns and being starved and having to defend themselves from blood libels.
Poland and Russia sucked for Jews for at least 800 years living under these these conditions.

nope----the Christians in Serbia are eastern orthos-----the Christians in next door CROATIA are catholic-----Bosnia got a majority ---muslims. All three---
Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia did a job on jews. According to an elderly
CHRISTIAN Bosnian who came under my care-----Christians were seriously
persecuted in Bosnia

I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

What's your opinion?
Jews are Gods favorite religion

He had thousands of religions to choose and he wanted his son raised a Jew

even had him circumcised SHEEEEESH

What's your opinion?
Have you read where He said,

ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED
.Learn your Bible if you intend to discuss such things

Lol.

A.) The Bible speaks if Jews being saved if they accept Jesus.

B.) The Israel of today is a fraud, they're mostly Yiddish speakers who conned really dumb Brit Protestants like you into thinking it's legit.

I have not run into a single Yiddish speaking Israeli------
a very few speak Russian-----more speak Arabic and some
speak Ladino.

The Internet has the Christians in Serbia as Catholic.
Blame the Internet.
Catholics spent 1,000 years committing murder when they were on top.
The Muslims were just as bad.
But let’s blame the Jews for being locked in ghetto towns and being starved and having to defend themselves from blood libels.
Poland and Russia sucked for Jews for at least 800 years living under these these conditions.

Source for Jews being locked in ghetto towns?

Blood Libels started in England & spread.

The British had the Edict of Expulsion & kicked them out.

Those Jews mostly went to Poland which had basic rights of the Statute of Kalisz.

Same thing when Germans killed Jews during the Rhineland Massacres, those Jewish refugees ended up in Poland.

Wheres the thanks?
The US State Department recorded that 35,000 Jewish towns in Poland were wiped out during the Holocaust.
You tell me why the Poles kept Jews cordoned off from each other.

Nazi Germany forced Jews into ghettos, NOT Poland.
Wrong.

the most significant Ghetto ---used to gather jews up by force
for death was the WARSAW GHETTO-----there were no ghettos in
Germany

Unfortunately its probably never going to happen.

For some mysterious reason they have made the most important part of the religion desecrating the teachings of Jesus in a ritual that is a defiant and brazen violation of divine Law and an open demonstration of pure hatred for our God.

If scripture is true, doing the most detestable degrading and abominable thing to God described in the entire Bible will never be forgiven, no matter how sorry they profess to be unless they stop doing it and conform to the laws demands.

If they did that there would be no more Roman Catholic Church, no more three in one mangod, no more 33,000 Jesus is God denominations, no more wine and crackers, no more crazy christians, no more door to door salesmen peddling godflesh, no more holy obligations to engage in unholy practices, no more "Jesus died yay!" celebrations, no more sanctimonious politicians, no more talking serpents trying to save your soul..

Sniff, sniff.

Hehehe! You are right in that everyone must beg for the forgiveness from Jesus, but it is not tru that Jesus would deny forgiveness as per some law. Laws are the prorogative of the Holly Spirit alone, people have never received any permission to write any.

oh right----the HOLLY SPIRIT 'tis the SEASON
I like your colors :)

By the way, even Moses didn't insult God by writing laws. He brought them down from mount Sinai. It was the Pharisees first that made themselves the enemies of God by their legislations. Now imagine how many more laws modern western states

btw----I grew up in an erstwhile "restricted" Nazi shit hole and attended
sunday school ----lots, and read all your literature. You learned
that shit well but never really read the bible. ---I got bad news---
JESUS WAS A PHARISEE. Try reading the book.

Jesus was not a Pharisee. He did have the power to create laws but he didn't. The Pharisees did. According to the Bible, it is the prorogative of the holly spirit to create laws for people. Any human that creates laws is thereby an enemy of God, this means typically the Pharisees. So if Jesus was a Pharisee then He would be an enemy of God, that is an enemy of himself, which is a contradiction, therefore impossible.

from what source did you learn this non-sense and from where did you
get the idea that DA PHARISEES invented laws? There ain't no
such thing as THE HOLLY SPIRIT Are you over 14 years old?

Last edited:

What's your opinion?

Racist pigs who don't take care of their Samaritans won't be saved according to the new Testament.

That's probably going to be more important than following whatever version of the same religion you just happened to be born into.

Give me a break.

And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.
They stole my in-laws property and bank accounts and still have them.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

Don't you strike yourself as retarded?

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.

May I add, that all the properties that Jews lost in east Europe to the Nazis and to the Soviets were fully returned to them in the early 2000's. However everyone else got only a nominal compensation for loss. In other words, you have to be a Jew to get back what you lose to centralized totalitarian powers, and if you are not a Jew then you get back nothing.

I speculate that this is because it was the Jews themselves that controlled those totalitarian powers all along.

I am intrigued-----which islamo Nazi dog told you that jews who lost
"property" in east Europe -----GOT IT BACK------I believe that someone
did say it--------I have worked in large hospitals----and have heard the chit chat that takes place in the Methadone clinics----the prison wards for the criminally insane and amongst the people dying of liver failure secondary to alcoholism

What's your opinion?

Racist pigs who don't take care of their Samaritans won't be saved according to the new Testament.

That's probably going to be more important than following whatever version of the same religion you just happened to be born into.

what are Samaritans and who owns them?

Give me a break.

And? You want reparations or something? Life is hard. Get a helmet. Weren't your people told there would be difficulties?
Reparations from Poland.

Hmm, the Jews in Poland owned so much property & bank accounts, but were forced into ghettos with nothing.

A lot of Poles also lost properties to the Communists you stupid, vile Jewish filth.
Are you retarded?
There were a scant few successful and wealthy assimilated Jews; my mother-in-laws family was assimilated and wiped out first.
My father-in-Law lived, like most Observant Jews, in a ghetto.

There ain't now such thing as THE HOLLY SPIRIT

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 Now the earth was unformed and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters.

upload_2018-12-18_21-52-10.png

Give me a break.

Reparations from Poland.

One of the things that pissed off the Poles was that even the ghettos were cleaner than the small Polish towns.
Then again, Jews didn’t get drunk every night and beat io their families.

2 Now the earth was unformed and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters.

View attachment 235513
And so?
What about the Hand of God?
The Finger of God?
God’s fury?
You actually think the Creator has separate parts like a human?
Yuch!

View attachment 235513
And so?
The Finger of God?
God’s fury?
Yuch!
God is existence.

14 And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: I AM hath sent me unto you.'

Do you believe three dimensional beings can understand the nature of a multidimensional being any better than a two dimensional being can understand the third dimension of a three dimensional being?

7 Then the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

3 And the LORD said: 'My spirit shall not abide in man for ever, for that he also is flesh; therefore shall his days be a hundred and twenty years.'

What's your opinion?
Have you read where He said,

ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED
.Learn your Bible if you intend to discuss such things

Lol.

A.) The Bible speaks if Jews being saved if they accept Jesus.

B.) The Israel of today is a fraud, they're mostly Yiddish speakers who conned really dumb Brit Protestants like you into thinking it's legit.

I have not run into a single Yiddish speaking Israeli------
a very few speak Russian-----more speak Arabic and some
speak Ladino.

I met one on the bus once in Tel Aviv. It was the only way we could communicate, because I spoke German.

18 And the LORD said unto Moses: 'Take thee Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is spirit, and lay thy hand upon him;

10 And the spirit of the LORD came upon him, and he judged Israel; and he went out to war, and the LORD delivered Cushan-rishathaim king of Aram into his hand; and his hand prevailed against Cushan-rishathaim.

9 And it was so, that when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, God gave him another heart; and all those signs came to pass that day. {S} 10 And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a band of prophets met him; and the spirit of God came mightily upon him, and he prophesied among them.

14 Now the spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul

2 The spirit of the LORD spoke by me, and His word was upon my tongue.

2 And spirit entered into me when He spoke unto me, and set me upon my feet; and I heard Him that spoke unto me.

27 And I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep Mine ordinances, and do them.

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.

View attachment 235513
And so?
The Finger of God?
God’s fury?
Yuch!
God is existence.

14 And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: I AM hath sent me unto you.'

Do you believe three dimensional beings can understand the nature of a multidimensional being any better than a two dimensional being can understand the third dimension of a three dimensional being?

Never thought about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back