Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?

Racist pigs who don't take care of their Samaritans won't be saved according to the new Testament.

That's probably going to be more important than following whatever version of the same religion you just happened to be born into.

what are Samaritans and who owns them?

They are a help line in the UK, if you want to kill yourself.

There ain't now such thing as THE HOLLY SPIRIT

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 Now the earth was unformed and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters.

View attachment 235513
And so?
What about the Hand of God?
The Finger of God?
God’s fury?
You actually think the Creator has separate parts like a human?
Yuch!
God is existence.

14 And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: I AM hath sent me unto you.'

Do you believe three dimensional beings can understand the nature of a multidimensional being any better than a two dimensional being can understand the third dimension of a three dimensional being?

Never thought about it.
You should. It will sharpen your intelligence.

There ain't now such thing as THE HOLLY SPIRIT

2 Now the earth was unformed and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters.

View attachment 235513
And so?
The Finger of God?
God’s fury?
Yuch!
God is existence.

14 And God said unto Moses: 'I AM THAT I AM'; and He said: 'Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel: I AM hath sent me unto you.'

Do you believe three dimensional beings can understand the nature of a multidimensional being any better than a two dimensional being can understand the third dimension of a three dimensional being?

Never thought about it.

Where will that get me? 'Conversations' with you? :321:

View attachment 235513
And so?
The Finger of God?
God’s fury?
Yuch!
God is existence.

Never thought about it.

We crave and cling to impermanent states and things which are incapable of satisfying us. We are free to pursue pleasure, wealth, fame and power but none of those things will satisfy us because we were made for more.

It will get you more.

And so?
The Finger of God?
God’s fury?
Yuch!
God is existence.

Never thought about it.

We crave and cling to impermanent states and things which are incapable of satisfying us. We are free to pursue pleasure, wealth, fame and power but none of those things will satisfy us because we were made for more.

It will get you more.

All you little dears will be going to sleepy byes soon.

:gtssmiley2:

God is existence.

Never thought about it.

It will get you more.

Not for hours. I have a shift.

Never thought about it.

It will get you more.

Now I'm intrigued.

Doing what?

It will get you more.

Now I'm intrigued.

Doing what?

Dealing with idiots in the freezing cold and doing mind-numbingly boring paperwork about it.

I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?
Have you read where He said,

ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED
.Learn your Bible if you intend to discuss such things

Lol.

A.) The Bible speaks if Jews being saved if they accept Jesus.

B.) The Israel of today is a fraud, they're mostly Yiddish speakers who conned really dumb Brit Protestants like you into thinking it's legit.

I have not run into a single Yiddish speaking Israeli------
a very few speak Russian-----more speak Arabic and some
speak Ladino.

I met one on the bus once in Tel Aviv. It was the only way we could communicate, because I spoke German.

of course there are some people who know how to speak Yiddish---or even german-------but no one I ever met or know from there uses Yiddish REGULARLY------new comers from Russia still talk to EACH other in Russian and some people still speak Ladino or Arabic (or French) at home

What the hell are you people talking about. The old testament is the Jewish Bible. Jesus is very important in the Muslim tradition. There is no problem between the religions. Just between the assholes who run them.

It will get you more.

Now I'm intrigued.

Doing what?

Dealing with idiots in the freezing cold and doing mind-numbingly boring paperwork about it.

Dealing with idiots in the freezing cold. Sounds fascinating.

But at least you're in the warm now. Ding should be here, with his spread sheets. Mind numbing, did you say?

:04:

What the hell are you people talking about. The old testament is the Jewish Bible. Jesus is very important in the Muslim tradition. There is no problem between the religions. Just between the assholes who run them.

no he isn't-------there is lots of writing in the Koran and muslim literature
lifted and muddled from both the OT and the NT-----IMPORTANT FOR WHAT?------his whole role is to RETURN TO EARTH AND SMASH
CHURCHES

Ding should be here, with his spread sheets. Mind numbing, did you say?
upload_2018-12-18_23-16-43.png

upload_2018-12-18_23-17-12.png

upload_2018-12-18_23-18-0.png

upload_2018-12-18_23-18-38.png

upload_2018-12-18_23-19-12.png

:)

I like carbon. It holds lots of Hydrogen and-----and can accommodate all
kinds of other little molecules to make long strings and other big giant
molecules and compounds

no he isn't-------there is lots of writing in the Koran and muslim literature
lifted and muddled from both the OT and the NT-----IMPORTANT FOR WHAT?------his whole role is to RETURN TO EARTH AND SMASH
CHURCHES
Jesus is an important prophet in the Muslim religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back