Will Jews he saved?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

Is there some truth to that?

I've read some Bible versuses stating such.

What's your opinion?
It appears that several billion people on earth reject Jesus and always have.

I was at a bar last night & a guy of Italian & Polish heritage said to a Jewish lady that Jews won't be saved because they reject Jesus.

What's your opinion?
I reject the term "saved" for people of all faiths. Everyone of every faith has been redeemed. Jesus taught repentance (turning away from sin/disobedience) for forgiveness of sins. Note that many faithful Jews follow/are obedient to God's Law. Love of Law leads to love of God; and, love of God/Christ leads to love of Law/obedience. This is the New Testament/Covenant, a Covenant sealed with the blood of Christ.

What's your opinion?
I reject the term "saved" for people of all faiths. Everyone of every faith has been redeemed. Jesus taught repentance (turning away from sin/disobedience) for forgiveness of sins. Note that many faithful Jews follow/are obedient to God's Law. Love of Law leads to love of God; and, love of God/Christ leads to love of Law/obedience. This is the New Testament/Covenant, a Covenant sealed with the blood of Christ.
The great majority of Jews who become members of other religions are the third generation of agnostics and atheists.

The great majority of Jews who become members of other religions are the third generation of agnostics and atheists.
And doing so, truly don't understand the heritage that should have been their inheritance. Perhaps some will make their way back.

"Saved" is a Christian notion, and one that arose out of Protestantism. Judaism is a separate religion. There is no use in asking your question. It's like asking you whether you are current in your Hindu requirements or follow the requirements of the Quran.
Bible verses only count among Christians, particularly those who embrace the notion that the bible is inerrant and infallible.

If Jews aren't saved, is god going to finish Hitler's work?

And just what is their inheritance??
The original everlasting covenant God made with Abraham and his descendants forever. I take note of what Jesus said. He said a physician does not come to heal those who are well; he is there to heal those who are not. Jesus paved the way back to an everlasting covenant with God for those for whatever reasons found they could not keep up with the original covenant. Jesus came for sinners, assuring everyone sins are forgiven.

What's your opinion?

The Jews have always been right to reject the three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands unleashed on the world in 325 c.e. by Rome.

They have always been right to reject the irrational claims that Christians make about Jesus, God, the way to eternal life, heaven, hell, sin, and salvation.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles,

My question is if Christians will ever be saved.

And just what is their inheritance??
The original everlasting covenant God made with Abraham and his descendants forever. I take note of what Jesus said. He said a physician does not come to heal those who are well; he is there to heal those who are not. Jesus paved the way back to an everlasting covenant with God for those for whatever reasons found they could not keep up with the original covenant. Jesus came for sinners, assuring everyone sins are forgiven.

So how come nobody follows the teachings of Jesus any more? He had some good ideas, but they are largely ignored among people who call themselves "Christians." Is Christianity some sort of joke?

What's your opinion?

Interestingly Asians & Jews who are the main groups to reject Christ have often very cold, desperate, materialistic & unfriendly personalities

What's your opinion?

Interestingly Asians & Jews who are the main groups to reject Christ have often very cold, desperate, materialistic & unfriendly personalities

Try a new perfume. I told you this already...

What's your opinion?

The Jews have always been right to reject the three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands unleashed on the world in 325 c.e. by Rome.

They have always been right to reject the irrational claims that Christians make about Jesus, God, the way to eternal life, heaven, hell, sin, and salvation.

Jews have always been god's chosen people. Chosen to be slaves, chosen to be stuffed in ovens, chosen to have bad eyesight. Chosen to have ugly women...

What's your opinion?

Jews have always been god's chosen people. Chosen to be slaves, chosen to be stuffed in ovens, chosen to have bad eyesight. Chosen to have ugly women...

Geez, sounds exactly like the maledictions promised by God through Moses for setting aside divine instruction..

Maybe they should have another look at what Jesus was teaching about the right way to understand and conform to the divine commands that Christians and irrational people like you can't seem to grasp.

Polacks won't be saved.

Hmm, yet Poland has been very religious, heroic, nice, Catholic Conservative
& law abiding.

As for Polish Jews they tend to be the opposite.
Losers don't go to heaven.

You seem awfully dumb & primitive.

The meek shall inherit Earth, ring any bells?

Hmm, yet Jews were homeless & bullied far longer than Poles were.

Also note Jews have also become bullies themselves, on the other hand Poland was never much of a bully nation & rather altruistic historically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back