Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Because Congress Has No Spine

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Jun 25, 2012
Desert Southwest
The plan for Trump's dominance has been hatched and in its early stages. For you folks with knowledge of 20th century history, what will be the corresponding event of the Reichstag fire to get Trump's own 'Enabling Act' in the form of Bush's 2007 NSPD 51 or its equivalent to obtain the power he so desires?

Personally, I believe Trump will be gone by the end of 2018!

Impeachment of any President is bad for the country, not just the asshole you don't like, dipshit.

Stop being the same kind of partisan hack the pseudocons were for the past eight years.

Impeachment of any President is bad for the country, not just the asshole you don't like, dipshit.
I fully understand that! But I'm concerned with the lesser of two evils!

To reply to your edit here's my own.

To be a partisan hack, one must be part of a faction that is partisan in nature! I belong to no fucking faction of fools and am more than capable of forming logical opinions based on data and not political leanings!

Last edited:
The plan for Trump's dominance has been hatched and in its early stages. For you folks with knowledge of 20th century history, what will be the corresponding event of the Reichstag fire to get Trump's own 'Enabling Act' in the form of Bush's 2007 NSPD 51 or its equivalent to obtain the power he so desires?

Are you predicting impeachment and removal? Because Clinton was impeached. It didn't make a difference.

What are the charges going to be? What Republican congressman are you picking to introduce the charges?

I fully understand that! But I'm concerned with the lesser of two evils!

To reply to your edit here's my own.

To be a partisan hack, one must be part of a faction that is partisan in nature! I belong to no fucking faction of fools and am more than capable of forming logical opinions based on data and not political leanings!
But I'm concerned with the lesser of two evils!

So was the country.

that's why we ended up with Trump

"Lesser of two evils." Christ, I am so sick of that shit and the TardLogic behind it.

We had to choose between Clinton and Trump because 75 percent of Americans stayed home during the primaries. You assholes let the tards and the crazies decide who the candidates would be in the final.

We lost the election months before November 8.

And now we all have to live with your stupidity.

Trump will not be impeached. The libtards will just have to live in an America that is powerful and prosperous. Or, they can kill themselves.

Are you predicting impeachment and removal?
Yes!!!!
Because Clinton was impeached. It didn't make a difference.
Irrelevant!
What are the charges going to be?
The Bill of Impeachment will be determined by the House in their own time.
What Republican congressman are you picking to introduce the charges?
Pick one from the list! Gawd Damn but you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh!

You really want Pence for president instead?

I mean, I do, because at least he is not an embarrassing pussy grabbing bafoon who gets into twitter feuds in the middle of the night and can't stop complementing autocrats.

But for most lefties I'd think the answer is no.

The sooner dimocrap scum try to Impeach President Trump, the better.

Here's what you scumbag don't get, in the 2018 Mid Term Elections, you're defending 25 of the 33 Seats up for re-election.

And ten of those seats are in States won by President Trump.

If we keep all of ours, a reasonable expectation, and take 15 of yours (not out of the question) we OWN you.

Totally. I don't mean just having a filibuster-proof Senate, I mean we can get Constitutional Amendments through without breaking a sweat.

We already control 33 States due to your scumbag ways.

When we have two thirds majority in the Senate, when can start work on your extinction.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of scumbag dinosaurs.

Pleas, Please, Please....... Please try to Impeach President Trump -- SOON

Last edited:
Yes!!!!
Irrelevant!
Pick one from the list! Gawd Damn but you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh!

So you got nothing.

"Lesser of two evils." Christ, I am so sick of that shit and the TardLogic behind it.
Great statement there with no referent to define what the fuck you're comparing. "Tardlogic" or a choice between two immoral outcomes; Trump the quasi dictator or Trump sent packing? Where the fuck is your logical thought process, laddie buck!
We had to choose between Clinton and Trump because 75 percent of Americans stayed home during the primaries. You assholes let the tards and the crazies decide who the candidates would be in the final.
You are so very fucking out of line with that bullshit to say nothing about the degree of error in your conclusion! My vote didn't go to the "lesser of two evils". However, now that Trump has been sworn in there exists only two viable options without cutting off one's nose to spite their face; do nothing and endure the coming evil OR to save the Republic and endure the negatives of impeachment, trial and expulsion and heal those wounds with time!
That is prologue to post election circumstances, fool! Reread the OP!
And now we all have to live with your stupidity
Well fuck you very much asshole!

Yes!!!!
Irrelevant!

So you got nothing.
You presented nothing, you bloody fool!

If Trump's cabinet keeps up with their "alternative facts" they'll be impeached in about 18 months.

This is delusional. Impeachment is not a tool to use against a president simply because you dislike their politics. Impeachment exists to remove criminals from office. The last time impeachment was justified was Clinton. Before that Nixon.

If and when trump commits crimes, we can discuss impeachment. Until then you are a danger to the Republic entertaining this nonsense.

Great statement there with no referent to define what the fuck you're comparing. "Tardlogic" or a choice between two immoral outcomes; Trump the quasi dictator or Trump sent packing? Where the fuck is your logical thought process, laddie buck!
You are so very fucking out of line with that bullshit to say nothing about the degree of error in your conclusion! My vote didn't go to the "lesser of two evils". However, now that Trump has been sworn in there exists only two viable options without cutting off one's nose to spite their face; do nothing and endure the coming evil OR to save the Republic and endure the negatives of impeachment, trial and expulsion and heal those wounds with time!
That is prologue to post election circumstances, fool! Reread the OP!
And now we all have to live with your stupidity
Well fuck you very much asshole!

Trump has been president 3 days. What has he done that is quasi-dictator?

Forum List

Back