Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 12 to 18 Months

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 18 to 24 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Because Congress Has No Spine

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
If the democrats survive Trump, maybe they can regroup and impeach Trump in 2050 or 2060 when the SCOTUS has a chance to go liberal again....:lol:
What does the Supreme Court have to do with impeachment?
Nothing....I just threw it in to drive home the point that liberals are irrelevant...:lol:
If Trump is impeached and removed it will be because a number of Republicans feel a danger to their party, and to a lesser extent, the nation. Two conservative parties did not feel the danger and are now gone.

If the democrats survive Trump, maybe they can regroup and impeach Trump in 2050 or 2060 when the SCOTUS has a chance to go liberal again....:lol:
What does the Supreme Court have to do with impeachment?
Nothing....I just threw it in to drive home the point that liberals are irrelevant...:lol:
If Trump is impeached and removed it will be because a number of Republicans feel a danger to their party, and to a lesser extent, the nation. Two conservative parties did not feel the danger and are now gone.
I personally believe that at 20+ trillion in debt, the game is almost over...it is just a matter of when the game ends....impeachment will be a quick indicator that the end is upon us....

Trump (any fearless outsider who could have won) was our only chance, and I only give it less than 50/50 odds of success.....

But I enjoy my days and love the circus democrats are putting on for us.....

16003305_10154623905708432_4310518400966119742_n.jpg
Women actually, marched on Washington. For fun and practice?

I think Trumps serial lying will eventually lead to impeachment in a Republican Congress

Trump routinely lies about little things nobody cares about

Once he gets caught up in major events, his lies are not so easily dismissed

I think Trumps serial lying will eventually lead to impeachment in a Republican Congress

Trump routinely lies about little things nobody cares about

Once he gets caught up in major events, his lies are not so easily dismissed
Sour grapes?

The plan for Trump's dominance has been hatched and in its early stages. For you folks with knowledge of 20th century history, what will be the corresponding event of the Reichstag fire to get Trump's own 'Enabling Act' in the form of Bush's 2007 NSPD 51 or its equivalent to obtain the power he so desires?

Personally, I believe Trump will be gone by the end of 2018!

This is delusional. Impeachment is not a tool to use against a president simply because you dislike their politics. Impeachment exists to remove criminals from office. The last time impeachment was justified was Clinton. Before that Nixon.

If and when trump commits crimes, we can discuss impeachment. Until then you are a danger to the Republic entertaining this nonsense.

And nonsense is just what it is.

Its the nonsense of a bunch of sore losers.

The person being impeached has to have done something that reaches those standards.

I seriously doubt Trump will ever do anything to reach that level.

You dumbasses better get used the next four to eight years of Trump as POTUS.

The plan for Trump's dominance has been hatched and in its early stages. For you folks with knowledge of 20th century history, what will be the corresponding event of the Reichstag fire to get Trump's own 'Enabling Act' in the form of Bush's 2007 NSPD 51 or its equivalent to obtain the power he so desires?

Personally, I believe Trump will be gone by the end of 2018!

Better hurry before Putin flips 20 or more Democrat Senate seats in 2018
Nemtsov style?

Obama is a prime example that one who constantly lies can not be impeached for lying. Hillary proved a pathological lying crook is hard to elect even with all that money and media support. The fact is grounds for impeachment requires a little more then that, like lying under oath. The reality that a non acceptable beltway populist is now president is hard to accept, I understand your pain, so smoke a bowl, drink some kool-aid and accept that the times are a changing, the people have had enough and voted. Its over, done deal, time to move on. In fact if its so hard to accept move to Canada, Cuba, Mexico, or where ever, otherwise put on your pants stop crying and move on.

Forum List

Back