Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 12 to 18 Months

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 18 to 24 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Because Congress Has No Spine

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Are you predicting impeachment and removal?
Yes!!!!
Because Clinton was impeached. It didn't make a difference.
Irrelevant!
What are the charges going to be?
The Bill of Impeachment will be determined by the House in their own time.
What Republican congressman are you picking to introduce the charges?
Pick one from the list! Gawd Damn but you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh!

So you got nothing.
You presented nothing, you bloody fool!

He is responding to nothing. What did you expect?

The plan for Trump's dominance has been hatched and in its early stages. For you folks with knowledge of 20th century history, what will be the corresponding event of the Reichstag fire to get Trump's own 'Enabling Act' in the form of Bush's 2007 NSPD 51 or its equivalent to obtain the power he so desires?

Personally, I believe Trump will be gone by the end of 2018!

This is delusional. Impeachment is not a tool to use against a president simply because you dislike their politics. Impeachment exists to remove criminals from office. The last time impeachment was justified was Clinton. Before that Nixon.

If and when trump commits crimes, we can discuss impeachment. Until then you are a danger to the Republic entertaining this nonsense.
Another Trump apologist heard from! Trump & Co. are the danger to the Republic fool!

Impeachment of any President is bad for the country, not just the asshole you don't like, dipshit.
I fully understand that! But I'm concerned with the lesser of two evils!

To reply to your edit here's my own.

To be a partisan hack, one must be part of a faction that is partisan in nature! I belong to no fucking faction of fools and am more than capable of forming logical opinions based on data and not political leanings!

Sure you are...we are just waiting for you to have the will.

The plan for Trump's dominance has been hatched and in its early stages. For you folks with knowledge of 20th century history, what will be the corresponding event of the Reichstag fire to get Trump's own 'Enabling Act' in the form of Bush's 2007 NSPD 51 or its equivalent to obtain the power he so desires?

BHO flirted with impeachment himself.

it did not happen then.

It won't happen anytime soon.

Trump has been president 3 days. What has he done that is quasi-dictator?
Got pissed off that there is no propaganda subservient to him making him look like he is more popular than he really is.

It takes times for someone to take all the reins of power.

I am afraid that if he is not impeached real soon, he never will be. He'll be able to pull the right strings (not necessarily legal ones) to win the next two elections, and even stay in power after that. He can simply become vice-president after that, like Putin did with Medvedev, or change the two-term law. But I doubt he'll live more than 10 years, he'll probably be dead of natural causes by then.

This is delusional. Impeachment is not a tool to use against a president simply because you dislike their politics. Impeachment exists to remove criminals from office. The last time impeachment was justified was Clinton. Before that Nixon.

If and when trump commits crimes, we can discuss impeachment. Until then you are a danger to the Republic entertaining this nonsense.
Impeachment is a political process not a legal one.

Trump living rent-free in 60,000,000 rat heads......as a hotel man I bet he's laughing his ass off about that.
lol.gif

Another Trump apologist heard from! Trump & Co. are the danger to the Republic fool!

Why? Because you didn't vote for him?

I didn't vote for him either. But impeachment is an extreme measure. So you better believe i will oppose it absent actual crimes. If we start impeachment over political differences our system will collapse and there will be blood in the streets.

If pop-star Madonna said she would blow up the White House if she had the chance maybe it's a good thing that the radical left focuses on the impeachment fantasy rather than the real world. Yeah lefties, it's only a matter of time (snicker) until the republican majority votes to impeach (snicker) a republican president. Keep up the good work.

Trump or other doesn't matter now that The Democrat Party has been nutted. And....it's gonna stay nutted until at least 2020. If they fuck around with Trump and get Pence he will be eligible for TWO additional terms. Do you really want to guarantee yourself 12 years in the wilderness (minimum)? If you do, go ahead. Have a ball. It's the only way you might ever get any. Balls, that is.

So you better believe i will oppose it absent actual crimes.
Open your fucking closed eyes and mind, you bloody fool!

Dude you can't even articulate grounds for impeachment. Let go of the hate
I have articulated such but you're too fucking impotent to comprehend, dimwit! Hell, a suit was filed just today asserting Trump is in violation of the emoluments clause shit for brains!

A civil suit does not a crime make.

I have articulated such but you're too fucking impotent to comprehend, dimwit! Hell, a suit was filed just today asserting Trump is in violation of the emoluments clause shit for brains!

You go ahead and repeat that ten time every night before bedtime, shit for brains!

You go ahead and repeat that ten time every night before bedtime, shit for brains!

So, are you contending that a civil suit is the same as a criminal proceeding?

As Donald Trump Becomes President, Bookies Bet Big on Impeachment

Source: Here are the betting odds of Donald Trump getting impeached in the first six months

Are you contending that an unfavorable judgment against in the suit Trump will not be grounds for impeachment, among other possible infractions?

Better hurry before Putin flips 20 or more Democrat Senate seats in 2018

Forum List

Back