Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 12 to 18 Months

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 18 to 24 Months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Because Congress Has No Spine

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
So you better believe i will oppose it absent actual crimes.
Open your fucking closed eyes and mind, you bloody fool!

Dude you can't even articulate grounds for impeachment. Let go of the hate
I have articulated such but you're too fucking impotent to comprehend, dimwit! Hell, a suit was filed just today asserting Trump is in violation of the emoluments clause shit for brains!

A civil suit does not a crime make.
You go ahead and repeat that ten time every night before bedtime, shit for brains!

I have articulated such but you're too fucking impotent to comprehend, dimwit! Hell, a suit was filed just today asserting Trump is in violation of the emoluments clause shit for brains!

You go ahead and repeat that ten time every night before bedtime, shit for brains!

Are you seriously so ignorant of our legal system that you are unaware of the difference between criminal and civil suits?

However, feel free to post the petition for trumps new civil case and ill let you know if it has merit. Somehow I'm skeptical and I haven't even seem it yet

So, are you contending that a civil suit is the same as a criminal proceeding?
So, are you contending that a civil suit is the same as a criminal proceeding?
Are you contending that an unfavorable judgment against in the suit Trump will not be grounds for impeachment, among other possible infractions?

Considering impeachment requires there to be a high crime or misdemeanor, and judgement in a civil suit is neither, yes yes we are saying its not grounds.

Are you seriously so ignorant of our legal system that you are unaware of the difference between criminal and civil suits?

However, feel free to post the petition for trumps new civil case and ill let you know if it has merit. Somehow I'm skeptical and I haven't even seem it yet
Absolutely not! But obviously you are believing that an impeachment by the House and trial by the Senate with the CJ of SCOTUS presiding is tantamount to a criminal proceeding, you ignorant horses ass!

pastedImage.png

Absolutely not! But obviously you are believing that an impeachment by the House and trial by the Senate with the CJ of SCOTUS presiding is tantamount to a criminal proceeding, you ignorant horses ass!

pastedImage.png

Are you seriously trying to suggest we should encourage impeachment and thus overturn elections because the out of power party gets enough votes with absolutely no consideration of violations to the law when the constitution clearly says for high crimes and misdemeanors?

You really think this is a basis to use this extreme measure?

The plan for Trump's dominance has been hatched and in its early stages. For you folks with knowledge of 20th century history, what will be the corresponding event of the Reichstag fire to get Trump's own 'Enabling Act' in the form of Bush's 2007 NSPD 51 or its equivalent to obtain the power he so desires?

Personally, I believe Trump will be gone by the end of 2018!

Bring it on!

Can we say "President Pence?"

I like it!

The Supreme Court ruling on impeachments is they must be conducted according to the Constitution, What is a high crime? But again, impeachment is a political move not a legal one.

pastedImage.png

Are you seriously trying to suggest we should encourage impeachment and thus overturn elections because the out of power party gets enough votes with absolutely no consideration of violations to the law when the constitution clearly says for high crimes and misdemeanors?

Now you're being an extreme asshole jumping to conclusions trying to include shit from your ugly imagination for your own devious purposes. WHAT A FUCKING PRICK YOU MUST TRULY BE!

pastedImage.png

Now you're being an extreme asshole jumping to conclusions trying to include shit from your ugly imagination for your own devious purposes. WHAT A FUCKING PRICK YOU MUST TRULY BE!
Like I said there would be no Trump without Obama

The plan for Trump's dominance has been hatched and in its early stages. For you folks with knowledge of 20th century history, what will be the corresponding event of the Reichstag fire to get Trump's own 'Enabling Act' in the form of Bush's 2007 NSPD 51 or its equivalent to obtain the power he so desires?

You most likely live alone,are psychotic, have feelings of omnipotence , and can't get a boner.

You most likely live alone,are psychotic, have feelings of omnipotence , and can't get a boner.
You shouldn't respond to a post while looking in the mirror! Get some help you sick fuck!

You sense a kindred soul?

pastedImage.png

I didn't reach a conclusion. I asked a question. That's why I used a ? Instead of a .

Maybe if you didn't make stupid claims I wouldn't have to ask so many questions you don't like.

Liberal watchdog group to sue Trump, alleging he violated constitutional ban

Looked up the suit you were talking about. All I found was the news article because, surprise, the suit wasn't filed yet.

Why?

Because the group that wants to file the suit doesn't have standing, which I expected was the case when you mentioned the suit. That means the case would be immediately dismissed.

It is scary to think what the Comade might do if he is put in a corner. Maybe that is why all the Generals?

If the democrats survive Trump, maybe they can regroup and impeach Trump in 2050 or 2060 when the SCOTUS has a chance to go liberal again....:lol:

If the democrats survive Trump, maybe they can regroup and impeach Trump in 2050 or 2060 when the SCOTUS has a chance to go liberal again....:lol:
What does the Supreme Court have to do with impeachment?

Forum List

Back