Wikileaks reveals WMDs

WPR? The online presence that is "balanced and thoughtful" like FoxNews is "fair and balanced"

You just proved my point.

Dweebcon, you have to prove that they are there when the invasion went off. That's the proof you lack. If they were, you know your master Bush would have told you in great detail.

From the OP:

An initial glance at the WikiLeaks war logs doesn’t reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime — the Bush administration’s most (in)famous rationale for invading Iraq....

I love it when posters refute themselves in the first post of their thread.

Dweebcon, you have to prove that they are there when the invasion went off. That's the proof you lack. If they were, you know your master Bush would have told you in great detail.
what the fuck are you rambling about now?
my posat had NOTHING to do with WMD, it was refering to the connections of bin laden to the CIA you fucking idiot

Dweebcon, to prove the WMDs were there, you have to find them. No one has. The government would be announcing from the roof tops of all America. Never happened. Thus . . . .

Dweebcon, to prove the WMDs were there, you have to find them. No one has. The government would be announcing from the roof tops of all America. Never happened. Thus . . . .
dipshiot, fuck off
i wasnt talking about WMD you fucking MORON

Yeah, you were. Let's see you get yourself out of this one. It is fun to watch you wriggle like a fish on a hook.

Wait...

So do we like wikileaks again now?

Did they tooootally redeem themselves?

Paulie, for most Americans I think, wikileaks is like judicial activism. If they guys agree with you, they are good; if not, they are bad.

the post i made
no, it isnt
short of nutter conspiracy sites

dive, you are the nutter conspiracy case on this, and if you push it, you will lose badly. Just sneak away.
wrong again, jokey
there is no credible evidence that Bin Laden had any connections with the CIA
my reply to JB about that post
That, Dive, is what makes it so incredible that they pulled it off.
ah, the lack of evidence is the proof

NOW i see it

LOL
then you come in stating this

what the fuck are you rambling about now?
my posat had NOTHING to do with WMD, it was refering to the connections of bin laden to the CIA you fucking idiot
game set match, jokey is a fucking retarded moron

Nope, divedweeb, you lost the entire game. The WMDs were not there when the invasion went off. That is what your side of neo-cons have to prove and you can't. End of discussion.

Now, really, stay on track.

Nope, divedweeb, you lost the entire game. The WMDs were not there when the invasion went off. That is what your side of neo-cons have to prove and you can't. End of discussion.

Now, really, stay on track.
again, moron, the conversation i was in had NOTHING TO DO WITH WMD

Forum List

Back