Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

03-24-2010, 11:11 AM
California Girl
Tricky Bitch
Member #21210 Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanked 7,426 Times in 4,704 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by uscitizen
The hate and fearmongering led group is getting out of hand. Bad things will continue to happen.

and fools that belittle the incidents....
Oh noes! Are you threatening me?

*Calls the media*

you thought it was funny and said nothing about it being wrong.

There were 4 childern under 10 in that house.

No, sweetie.... I didn't think the subject was funny... I thought your response to an unsubstantiated report was funny. I tend to wait for facts before I get all hyperbolic about anything.

Facts are your friends... I don't take any media report as factual until it's confirmed.

When it came to Clinton here's what the libtards said.. "What he does with his sex life is no one's business but his own." NOW! What's changed? oh silly silly me.. oh silly silly me.. the (D) changed to an (R). End of story.

Hypocrites. :lol::lol::lol:

Precisely, never mind who else is impacted by it. His wife, his kids, neighbors, all are 'collateral damage' to these drooling hordes. If this was the TEA Parties showing up at the private residence of a Democrat.... they'd be howling like fucking banshees about it. It is, to anyone with a reasonable moral code, reprehensible behavior. But the left have no moral code.
He left his wife and his kids for someone young enough to be his daughter...why are you defending this dbag?

You defended Clinton hypocrite!

Did you?

California Girl
Tricky Bitch

The hate and fearmongering led group is getting out of hand. Bad things will continue to happen.

*Calls the media*

:lol:

kapow.jpg

Hey ASShole#15, why don't you show us your proof? You got any proof?

California Girl
Tricky Bitch

*Calls the media*

:lol:

kapow.jpg

Hey ASShole#15, why don't you show us your proof? You got any proof?

Here's some proof for you ...

deez_nuts_by_shinto896-d35q71h.jpg

Willow I wouldn't go runnin' to prove something for you if it meant saving my own Mother from the Death Panels™

California Girl
Tricky Bitch

*Calls the media*

No, sweetie.... I didn't think the subject was funny... I thought your response to an unsubstantiated report was funny. I tend to wait for facts before I get all hyperbolic about anything.

Facts are your friends... I don't take any media report as factual until it's confirmed.

You did not express any indication you thought it was wrong to make public his adress.

Cali I know you dont understand why you keep getting caught like this.

Maybe someday you will self examine well enough to understand why.

I love it.

The fuck deserves it and more.

Sure. If you disagree with someone, do what you can to make his life miserable.
Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

you realize she isn't doing this because of political disagreement, right?

but man, i wouldn't want to tick her off...

Jill,

I was referring to article 15's belief that it is appropriate for those that disagree with the senator from a legislative standpoint to harrass him and his family with protests at their home....

What she does in regard to her husband is her perogative. If I were her? I would also sign the petition for a recall. Not out of revenge...but becuase his character is in question.

And if I were her? I would not feel silly wearing panties as I do now.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Now they are trying to deflect the issue to avoid facing their hypocracy

California Girl
Tricky Bitch

*Calls the media*

You did not express any indication you thought it was wrong to make public his adress.

Cali I know you dont understand why you keep getting caught like this.

Maybe someday you will self examine well enough to understand why.

:lol::lol: I don't understand why people think it's ok to take something I said and misrepresent it. Maybe you should examine your own motives.... and maybe you'll learn to be ashamed of yourself.

I mocked USC, that is not agreeing with, or supporting the behavior.

It is beyond me how people don't get the difference. On this thread, I'm told I'm defending a man who deserted his wife and kids. I have made not one comment defending the man.... all I have done is disapprove of the action of protesting outside someone's home.

It's no wonder this country is in such a fucking mess.... far too few people are capable of critical thought. And you, Truthdon'tmatter, are one of them.

Where did you say it was wrong to give out his family address?

You didnt.

You are merely flailing away now

When it came to Clinton here's what the libtards said.. "What he does with his sex life is no one's business but his own." NOW! What's changed? oh silly silly me.. oh silly silly me.. the (D) changed to an (R). End of story.

Hypocrites. :lol::lol::lol:

Now they are trying to deflect the issue to avoid facing their hypocracy

Well was Clinton's sexual escapades his own business or knot? Yes or No.. Can you do it? We'll see. Popcorn?

His wife already hates him for leaving her for a much younger woman and if his kids ask why angry people are outside the house then he can he explain to them what he participated in and the role he played.

And you want talk about the left having no moral code.

TFF

What? Who the Hell are all these people to essentially force him into having to have that conversation with his kids? Why are you trying to get involved in his personal family life?

Protesting at an individual's home is a disgraceful tactic.

I love it.

The fuck deserves it and more.

Personally, I dont think anyone deserves a mob outside their home. But then im generally against violence, intimidation, and believe that the home is someplace that should be respect.

Sounds like he is creating enough problems in His home without the mob though.

Side note: Isn't it interesting how the recall on the Democrat Senators who fled is being completely ignored?

Forum List

Back