Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

Are you always in the habit of blaming the victim? Because that's the line of reasoning you're following. One could just as easily say "Don't do shit that pisses people off to the point that they shoot you in the head."

Does it really matter why it's difficult, if it's difficult at all? There's no reason to hold an expectation on him to raise his children such and such way. Personally, if I were an elected official who had kids, I would not want to bring home the ugliness of that job to my kids. There's no reason an elected official should be put in the situation of having to explain a mob of protesters at his door to his kids.

Don't do shit that pisses people off to the point that they show up at your front door.

Seems simple to me.

So in other words, always agree with everyone or you are to understand when they harrass you.

I suggest you realize it was a dumb post you made. We all make them every now and then. But to continue trying to defend it is making you look a bit silly.

I am serious.

This isn't over a traffic light they wanted installed that got shot down that they are showing up at his house over.

This must be that "civility" that the Liberals were preaching to everybody about just a few months ago.

When they lose they become even more ugly and UNHINGED.

pretty scary actually.

The recall effort is not about his infidelity. The people who went to his ex-house did not go there about the infidelity.

Wake up.

Not the people who were there...

but his wife's was. You don't really think she'd be participating if he weren't a creep, do you?

What?

So, an ex-wife participating automatically means he is a 'creep'? Seriously? Come on, Jillian. None of us know the details of their break up, so I think it's ridiculous to make such a massive assumption.

Are you always in the habit of blaming the victim? Because that's the line of reasoning you're following. One could just as easily say "Don't do shit that pisses people off to the point that they shoot you in the head."

Don't do shit that pisses people off to the point that they show up at your front door.

Seems simple to me.

So in other words, always agree with everyone or you are to understand when they harrass you.

I suggest you realize it was a dumb post you made. We all make them every now and then. But to continue trying to defend it is making you look a bit silly.

I am serious.

This isn't over a traffic light they wanted installed that got shot down that they are showing up at his house over.

you're serious, that is what is scary.

This must be that "civility" that the Liberals were preaching to everybody about just a few months ago.

When they lose they become even more ugly and UNHINGED.

pretty scary actually.

Just more blatant hypocrisy from the left Steph... do as we say not as we do. Bunch of freakin' scum.

None of us know the details of their break up

Indeed. There's assumptions in this thread that he left his wife and kids. For all we know his wife threw him out over mere insecure suspicions of infidelity, and the "mistress" with whom he's staying is a creation of the wife's runaway imagination.

I am serious.

you're serious, that is what is scary.

Boo!

I am not really sure why having a conversation letting his kids know that these selfish people oppose him because he did the job he was elected to do and acted as a steward of the money of the taxpayers would be difficult.

Does it really matter why it's difficult, if it's difficult at all? There's no reason to hold an expectation on him to raise his children such and such way. Personally, if I were an elected official who had kids, I would not want to bring home the ugliness of that job to my kids. There's no reason an elected official should be put in the situation of having to explain a mob of protesters at his door to his kids.

Seems simple to me.

You mean give into terror tactics such as those employed by the mob outside his house?

The recall effort is not about his infidelity. The people who went to his ex-house did not go there about the infidelity.

Wake up.

Not the people who were there...

but his wife's was. You don't really think she'd be participating if he weren't a creep, do you?

So because him and his wife have issues, he is automatically a creep?

Seems simple to me.

You mean give into terror tactics such as those employed by the mob outside his house?

Yes.

Protesters = Terrorists

I like where this is going ....

I am serious.

No. It's not. It's about being a good steward of the taxpayers money. That's what he was elected to do. But apparently you don't mind the corrupt leeching off the system. And somehow you think that they are fully justified forming a mob and trying to intimidate him at his home rather than persuade the public that their position is correct and elect candidates that differ with him.

Creating Mobs to harass people in their homes is never a justified political move.

Seems simple to me.

Yes.

Protesters = Terrorists

You don't like the truth? You try to use fear, intimidation, etc to get your way politically, which is exactly what this mob is doing by showing up at the Senators house, you are using terrorism.

The fact that no deaths occur, doesnt mean it's not terror.

I am serious.

No. It's not. It's about being a good steward of the taxpayers money. That's what he was elected to do. But apparently you don't mind the corrupt leeching off the system. And somehow you think that they are fully justified forming a mob and trying to intimidate him at his home rather than persuade the public that their position is correct and elect candidates that differ with him.

Creating Mobs to harass people in their homes is never a justified political move.

Yes, yes I know you think that this was done with the best intentions in mind.

Seems simple to me.

Terror tactics? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's because you are fucked up and think that teachers are corrupt people leeching off the system.

The public unions are leeching off the system.

Somehow you care more about keeping those bad teachers employed then actually benefiting the children by allowing bad teachers to be fired and good teachers hired.

Yes.

Protesters = Terrorists

You don't like the truth? You try to use fear, intimidation, etc to get your way politically, which is exactly what this mob is doing by showing up at the Senators house, you are using terrorism.

The fact that no deaths occur, doesnt mean it's not terror.

protesting is a "terror tactic" now? or is it just when they're protesting things you don't like?

because i don't recall you having any problem with protestors terrorizing women who go into abortion clinics.

and... just to point out the obvious... if the wife is part of the recall effort, did it ever dawn on you that she allowed them to protest in front of HER house to embarrass her soon-to-be-ex?

d'uh.

Seems simple to me.

Terror tactics? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are you suggesting that intimdiating, threatening, and trying to get people to change their positions through fear of physical violence isn't terrorism?

Political Circus: Hell hath no fury like a senator's wife scorned - CNN.com

Wisconsin state Sen. Randy Hopper, a Republican from Fond du Lac, is not only facing backlash from constituents angry over his support for Gov. Scott Walker's union busting bill -- but from his wife.

According to RawStory.com, protesters who came to his home this past weekend were met by Mrs. Hopper, who told them that her husband "was no longer in residence at this address, but now lives in Madison, Wisconsin, with his 25-year-old mistress."

To make matters worse for Sen. Hopper? A recall effort is under way and one of its top supporters is his wife.

Good for her. I am sick of these women just standing by their husbands when they screw some young slut.

Forum List

Back