Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

TDM, everyone I know condemned this. Are you capable of rational discussion or are you just gonna keep clutching at the straws your using to build your strawman?

You really need to engage your brain before you post.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/110637-fbi-investigates-virginia-incident.html

The problem is you didnt condem it you thought it was funny

His wife already hates him for leaving her for a much younger woman and if his kids ask why angry people are outside the house then he can he explain to them what he participated in and the role he played.

And you want talk about the left having no moral code.

TFF

His personal issues with his wife are not my business. But ranting crowds outside anyone's private residence is over the line of decency... for anyone who actually knows what that word means. You don't. Your problem. I would not approve of it from the right, and I do not approve of it from the left. Leave people's family out of your fucking rabid hatred. Not hard.

Yes. We know ... you are a beacon of decency and morality .... except when it comes to handing out a log in and password to Pixie so she can spy on the other board.

Hypocrite.

Seriously? That's pretty pond scummy. Of course, there are others on this board who are known for misusing their mod powers on OTHER boards....maybe they are all birds of a feather....:eusa_whistle:

03-24-2010, 11:11 AM
California Girl
Tricky Bitch
Member #21210 Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanked 7,426 Times in 4,704 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by uscitizen
The hate and fearmongering led group is getting out of hand. Bad things will continue to happen.

and fools that belittle the incidents....
Oh noes! Are you threatening me?

*Calls the media*

you thought it was funny and said nothing about it being wrong.

There were 4 childern under 10 in that house.

TDM, everyone I know condemned this. Are you capable of rational discussion or are you just gonna keep clutching at the straws your using to build your strawman?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/110637-fbi-investigates-virginia-incident.html

She's a pathological liar, you just have to accept that up front.

You're a pathological idiot.

03-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Stephanie
Member #1668 Join Date: Jul 2004
Thanked 1,261 Times in 883 Posts

Wow, the mass hysteria by the left is something to behold.

stephs level of concern at a house with children in it having its gas line cut

Randy Hopper is an unfortunate name for an adulterous politician, if you think about it. It's like the name you'd give a character in a satirical comedy about an adulterous politician.:lol:

Sure. If you disagree with someone, do what you can to make his life miserable.
Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

Precisely, never mind who else is impacted by it. His wife, his kids, neighbors, all are 'collateral damage' to these drooling hordes. If this was the TEA Parties showing up at the private residence of a Democrat.... they'd be howling like fucking banshees about it. It is, to anyone with a reasonable moral code, reprehensible behavior. But the left have no moral code.
He left his wife and his kids for someone young enough to be his daughter...why are you defending this dbag?

You defended Clinton hypocrite!

03-24-2010, 11:11 AM
California Girl
Tricky Bitch
Member #21210 Join Date: Oct 2009
Thanked 7,426 Times in 4,704 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by uscitizen
The hate and fearmongering led group is getting out of hand. Bad things will continue to happen.

and fools that belittle the incidents....
Oh noes! Are you threatening me?

*Calls the media*

you thought it was funny and said nothing about it being wrong.

There were 4 childern under 10 in that house.

:lol:

kapow.jpg

She has no self awareness.

She understands nothing of herself.

Its what I have run into with many on the right that I meet in real life.

Forum List

Back