Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Political Circus: Hell hath no fury like a senator's wife scorned - CNN.com

Wisconsin state Sen. Randy Hopper, a Republican from Fond du Lac, is not only facing backlash from constituents angry over his support for Gov. Scott Walker's union busting bill -- but from his wife.

According to RawStory.com, protesters who came to his home this past weekend were met by Mrs. Hopper, who told them that her husband "was no longer in residence at this address, but now lives in Madison, Wisconsin, with his 25-year-old mistress."

To make matters worse for Sen. Hopper? A recall effort is under way and one of its top supporters is his wife.

Protesting at an individual's home is a disgraceful tactic. I am not at all surprised, however, that this is overlooked by TM or CNN in their desperate grasping for straws.

Sounds like the MRS. is jealous of the MISTRESS so anything she can do against the MR is OK with her.

Oh the Comedy in the Drama.

The senator's wife . . . she mad.

madwoman.jpg

Well you gotta' admit that's pretty funny. Like the wife who finds out her husband is cheating so she sells all his prize possessions for a dollar.

:lol:

So much for you values voters.

It seems some forgive their own while excoriating the opposition for the same actions.

Protesting at an individual's home is a disgraceful tactic.

I love it.

The fuck deserves it and more.

Sure. If you disagree with someone, do what you can to make his life miserable.
Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

Precisely, never mind who else is impacted by it. His wife, his kids, neighbors, all are 'collateral damage' to these drooling hordes. If this was the TEA Parties showing up at the private residence of a Democrat.... they'd be howling like fucking banshees about it. It is, to anyone with a reasonable moral code, reprehensible behavior. But the left have no moral code.

I love it.

Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

He clearly doesn't give a fuck about them.

I'm all for them making his life as uncomfortable as possible until he is given the boot.

Wrong...

You see it that way whereas I see it that he clearly wants to do what he beleives is best for the state that he represents.

Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant...there are two sides to the situation.

So I again say....if you disagree with someone, you believe making his/her life miserable is the tractic to take.

That is quite selfish and undemocratic of you.

But please......go for it.

I love it.

Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

Precisely, never mind who else is impacted by it. His wife, his kids, neighbors, all are 'collateral damage' to these drooling hordes. If this was the TEA Parties showing up at the private residence of a Democrat.... they'd be howling like fucking banshees about it. It is, to anyone with a reasonable moral code, reprehensible behavior. But the left have no moral code.

His wife already hates him for leaving her for a much younger woman and if his kids ask why angry people are outside the house then he can he explain to them what he participated in and the role he played.

And you want talk about the left having no moral code.

TFF

So much for you values voters.

It seems some forgive their own while excoriating the opposition for the same actions.

Why are you so black and white?

Me? I would never vote for a man who did to his family what he did.
Why? I disagree with his infidelity actions and therefore I do not respect him.

However, it does not mean he should be subject to harrassment.

I disagree with my Senator...Schumer.

I have written him many times yet never used profanity or questioned his motives.

I simply let him know I disagree with him.

Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

He clearly doesn't give a fuck about them.

I'm all for them making his life as uncomfortable as possible until he is given the boot.

Wrong...

You see it that way whereas I see it that he clearly wants to do what he beleives is best for the state that he represents.

Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant...there are two sides to the situation.

So I again say....if you disagree with someone, you believe making his/her life miserable is the tractic to take.

That is quite selfish and undemocratic of you.

But please......go for it.

Ok, you see it one way and I see it another.

Call me selfish and undemocratic all day long if you want. I don't give a fuck.

I hope this guy regrets what he did for the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back