Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

I love it.

The fuck deserves it and more.

Sure. If you disagree with someone, do what you can to make his life miserable.
Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

Precisely, never mind who else is impacted by it. His wife, his kids, neighbors, all are 'collateral damage' to these drooling hordes. If this was the TEA Parties showing up at the private residence of a Democrat.... they'd be howling like fucking banshees about it. It is, to anyone with a reasonable moral code, reprehensible behavior. But the left have no moral code.

I see. The dumb fuck of a Republican State Senator abandons his wife of many years for a 25 year old lobbyist, a whore in both idealism and reality, and it is the Democrats that are immoral for pointing this out.

The morality of the Teabaggers is an astoundingly flexible thing. Make sure the very wealthy do not get taxed, and the hell with any kind of health care for this nation's children. Same for education. Pay teachers the same as McD employees, then scream because the quality of teachers is declining.

The Teabaggers are actively working to make the United States a third world nation.

Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

Precisely, never mind who else is impacted by it. His wife, his kids, neighbors, all are 'collateral damage' to these drooling hordes. If this was the TEA Parties showing up at the private residence of a Democrat.... they'd be howling like fucking banshees about it. It is, to anyone with a reasonable moral code, reprehensible behavior. But the left have no moral code.

His wife already hates him for leaving her for a much younger woman and if his kids ask why angry people are outside the house then he can he explain to them what he participated in and the role he played.

And you want talk about the left having no moral code.

TFF

His personal issues with his wife are not my business. But ranting crowds outside anyone's private residence is over the line of decency... for anyone who actually knows what that word means. You don't. Your problem. I would not approve of it from the right, and I do not approve of it from the left. Leave people's family out of your fucking rabid hatred. Not hard.

He clearly doesn't give a fuck about them.

I'm all for them making his life as uncomfortable as possible until he is given the boot.

Wrong...

You see it that way whereas I see it that he clearly wants to do what he beleives is best for the state that he represents.

Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant...there are two sides to the situation.

So I again say....if you disagree with someone, you believe making his/her life miserable is the tractic to take.

That is quite selfish and undemocratic of you.

But please......go for it.

Ok, you see it one way and I see it another.

Call me selfish and undemocratic all day long if you want. I don't give a fuck.

I hope this guy regrets what he did for the rest of his life.

I also hope he regrets it as well for the rest of his life.
He is a dirtbag for what he did to his family.

However, it does not mean he should be subject to harrassment.

But you feel the people should be the ones to punish him for a morality crime.

I dont. ....and I abhor those that feel such is the action to take.

So this man should be harassed for his affair with a 25 year old but Bill Clintonista should be :clap2:. Is that the gist of the story? OMFG.

His wife already hates him for leaving her for a much younger woman and if his kids ask why angry people are outside the house then he can he explain to them what he participated in and the role he played.

And you want talk about the left having no moral code.

TFF

His personal issues with his wife are not my business. But ranting crowds outside anyone's private residence is over the line of decency... for anyone who actually knows what that word means. You don't. Your problem. I would not approve of it from the right, and I do not approve of it from the left. Leave people's family out of your fucking rabid hatred. Not hard.

Yes. We know ... you are a beacon of decency and morality .... except when it comes to handing out a log in and password to Pixie so she can spy on the other board.

Hypocrite.

Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

I see. The dumb fuck of a Republican State Senator abandons his wife of many years for a 25 year old lobbyist, a whore in both idealism and reality, and it is the Democrats that are immoral for pointing this out.

The morality of the Teabaggers is an astoundingly flexible thing. Make sure the very wealthy do not get taxed, and the hell with any kind of health care for this nation's children. Same for education. Pay teachers the same as McD employees, then scream because the quality of teachers is declining.

The Teabaggers are actively working to make the United States a third world nation.

He should have just gotten a Page to blow him in his office and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

So this man should be harassed for his affair with a 25 year old but Bill Clintonista should be :clap2:. Is that the gist of the story? OMFG.

Frankly, I don't give a shit who he is bangin' but don't come to me on your high horse decrying the left's lack of morality when defending a guy like this.

Protesting his home is better than cutting his gas line dont you think?

The citizens were protesting him for supporting taking their rights away and not for his porking some girl his daughters age.

The citizens were protesting him for supporting taking their rights away and not for his porking some girl his daughters age.

Then you protest him at the Capitol Building...not at his home.
When you ptoest at ones home you create fear in children; create a disturbance to a neighborhood; and you create an unsafe environment for the neighborhood. You also cost the municipality money for unexpected police presence.

The Capitol Building is secure; has room for protestors not spilling out into oncoming traffic; security already in place...and children only exposed to it if their parents opt to expsoe to it.

And there you go again...using Obama's rehtoric.....imagine if we DIDNT have the stimulus......lol.....better than cutting his gas line...

Pathetic argument TM. I would say you are better than that....but I fear you may not be.

He should have just gotten a Page to blow him in his office and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Rep. Mark Foley (R) ?????

Why aren't you supporting this guy being removed from office? Or are you going to tell us you opposed the impeachment of Clinton?

wow, better than cutting their gas lines?
you people have become unhinged.
you have no problem with thugs coming to peoples homes and harassing THEIR FAMILES.

sick

Actually, to a person with a functioning brain, and a half reasonable sense of right and wrong would find either tactic to be reprehensible. Fucking idiot.

Rep. Mark Foley (R) ?????

Silly libtard ....

oreilly-foley-d-3.jpg

I love it.

The fuck deserves it and more.

Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

He left his wife and his kids for someone young enough to be his daughter...why are you defending this dbag?

Forum List

Back