Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

Sure. If you disagree with someone, do what you can to make his life miserable.
Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

Precisely, never mind who else is impacted by it. His wife, his kids, neighbors, all are 'collateral damage' to these drooling hordes. If this was the TEA Parties showing up at the private residence of a Democrat.... they'd be howling like fucking banshees about it. It is, to anyone with a reasonable moral code, reprehensible behavior. But the left have no moral code.
He left his wife and his kids for someone young enough to be his daughter...why are you defending this dbag?

if you were not lazy you would have read the thread and you would have seen that no one is defedning his actions as an unfaithful husband.
To the contrary, if I lived in his state I would vote for his opponenet or no one at all.

Curious...would you defend those that feel it is appropriate to protest his actions as a senator at his home?

btw, I don't see why everyone has a meltdown if someone protests in front of a politician's home...you go into politics and you have to accept freedom of assembly and free speech.

Sure. If you disagree with someone, do what you can to make his life miserable.
Great tactic.
Very humane.
Very immature.

Precisely, never mind who else is impacted by it. His wife, his kids, neighbors, all are 'collateral damage' to these drooling hordes. If this was the TEA Parties showing up at the private residence of a Democrat.... they'd be howling like fucking banshees about it. It is, to anyone with a reasonable moral code, reprehensible behavior. But the left have no moral code.
He left his wife and his kids for someone young enough to be his daughter...why are you defending this dbag?

I'm not defending him. I don't know the circumstances of his personal life and I don't judge unless I know the facts.

I am criticizing the tactic of showing up at anyone's home.... be they Republican or Democrat... ranting crowds outside someone's - anyone's - private residence is over the line of moral decency. It impacts people who have nothing to do with the situation. The person's family and neighbors have nothing to do with political situations. I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand.

btw, I don't see why everyone has a meltdown if someone protests in front of a politician's home...you go into politics and you have to accept freedom of assembly and free speech.

What about other people? His neighbors didn't 'go into politics', their kids didn't 'go into politics'. Why do we think we have the right to dispute the lives of people who have nothing to do with the situation.

What were we all told when Billyboy Clinton got IMPEACED for banging a 20something intern, lying and obstruction of justice.

IT'S nobodies business who he is having SEX with.

now they go and get all moral and CARE about someone cheating on their spouse

you just have to shake your head and laugh your ass off.:lol:

Silly libtard ....

oreilly-foley-d-3.jpg

Oh my....

That is a beauty, Art!

Gotta give props for that one!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Protesting his home is better than cutting his gas line dont you think?

The citizens were protesting him for supporting taking their rights away and not for his porking some girl his daughters age.

Actually, to a person with a functioning brain, and a half reasonable sense of right and wrong would find either tactic to be reprehensible. Fucking idiot.

Cali to pretend Americans are wrong to protest a politicains home means you have to condem the right wingers who did it all last summer to many politicians.

Did you do that?

What about other people? His neighbors didn't 'go into politics', their kids didn't 'go into politics'. Why do we think we have the right to dispute the lives of people who have nothing to do with the situation.
Life isn't fair.

As long as they are obeying local laws and not engaging in criminal activity they are doing nothing wrong.

There WAS a time when it was just COMMEN DECENCY to not harass a persons family, until people with your thinking came along.

The citizens were protesting him for supporting taking their rights away and not for his porking some girl his daughters age.

Actually, to a person with a functioning brain, and a half reasonable sense of right and wrong would find either tactic to be reprehensible. Fucking idiot.

Cali to pretend Americans are wrong to protest a politicains home means you have to condem the right wingers who did it all last summer to many politicians.

Did you do that?

I'd like to see some PROOF of this, thanks

There WAS a time when it was just COMMEN DECENCY to not harass a persons family, until people with your thinking came along.

Did you comdem this behavior last summer when it was dems homes?

Did you comdem this behavior last summer when it was dems homes?

PROOF please.

Did you do that?

Pretend? Fucking idiot.

I object to anyone... anyone.... protesting outside someone's home... I don't care whether that person is a politician, a banker, or anyone else. It is just common decency. Anyone who does this is no better than the WBC, in my opinion.

:lol: You wouldn't know what common decency was if it fell out of the sky and squashed you flat.

That was a long time ago, then Rush Limbaugh went after Chelsea Clinton. Common decency died on the EIB network.

:lol: You wouldn't know what common decency was if it fell out of the sky and squashed you flat.

you're the perfect Example of the hateful Lefty who sees no problems with HARRASSING people families just from this post of yours..
bravo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back