Wi senator's wife signs his recall pertition

His wife already hates him for leaving her for a much younger woman and if his kids ask why angry people are outside the house then he can he explain to them what he participated in and the role he played.

And you want talk about the left having no moral code.

TFF

What? Who the Hell are all these people to essentially force him into having to have that conversation with his kids? Why are you trying to get involved in his personal family life?

I am not really sure why having a conversation letting his kids know that these selfish people oppose him because he did the job he was elected to do and acted as a steward of the money of the taxpayers would be difficult.

btw, I don't see why everyone has a meltdown if someone protests in front of a politician's home...you go into politics and you have to accept freedom of assembly and free speech.

I accept freedom of speech. But I still find the Phelps family to be reprehensible.

The recall effort is not about his infidelity. The people who went to his ex-house did not go there about the infidelity.

Wake up.

It was inappropriate that they went there altogether.
Legal? Depends on what they did...but I assume yes, legal seeing as I heard of no arrests.
But appropriate?
No.
Protest at his place of employement...The Capitol Building.....iut makes the same statement and does not interefer with anyones personal life...including his neighbors.

It is also safer for the protesters.

Protesting at an individual's home is a disgraceful tactic.

I love it.

The fuck deserves it and more.

Personally, I dont think anyone deserves a mob outside their home. But then im generally against violence, intimidation, and believe that the home is someplace that should be respect.

Sounds like he is creating enough problems in His home without the mob though.

Side note: Isn't it interesting how the recall on the Democrat Senators who fled is being completely ignored?

Because they are not gaining any steam

btw, I don't see why everyone has a meltdown if someone protests in front of a politician's home...you go into politics and you have to accept freedom of assembly and free speech.

I accept freedom of speech. But I still find the Phelps family to be reprehensible.

They idea that you can be for freedom of speech and yet find the speech and the behavior of others as reprehensible is a foreign concept to some people. But this is most likely because they themselves think that the only reasonable thing to do about people who say things they dont like is to silence them.

I love it.

Personally, I dont think anyone deserves a mob outside their home. But then im generally against violence, intimidation, and believe that the home is someplace that should be respect.

Side note: Isn't it interesting how the recall on the Democrat Senators who fled is being completely ignored?

That's not what I'm hearing.

It's also interesting that you seem to think the recalls on the Republicans are gaining speed considering Wisconsin law requires them to actually be in office for over a year before any such efforts can be initiated. Any of the newly elected Republicans wouldnt even be eligible for recall for another 9 months or so.

I love it.

TM,

give it a rest.

Jarhead you have no choice but to listen to your fellow Americans and I am one of them.

Jarhead you have no choice but to listen to your fellow Americans and I am one of them.

Jarhead as a choice, so do I. We can ignore idiots like you who lie and defend the indefensible from your own side and condemn it from the other. You're such a hypocritical liar, Truth. The Admins should bar you from using the word 'truth' in your username.

I am not really sure why having a conversation letting his kids know that these selfish people oppose him because he did the job he was elected to do and acted as a steward of the money of the taxpayers would be difficult.

Does it really matter why it's difficult, if it's difficult at all? There's no reason to hold an expectation on him to raise his children such and such way. Personally, if I were an elected official who had kids, I would not want to bring home the ugliness of that job to my kids. There's no reason an elected official should be put in the situation of having to explain a mob of protesters at his door to his kids.

Does it really matter why it's difficult, if it's difficult at all? There's no reason to hold an expectation on him to raise his children such and such way. Personally, if I were an elected official who had kids, I would not want to bring home the ugliness of that job to my kids. There's no reason an elected official should be put in the situation of having to explain a mob of protesters at his door to his kids.

Don't do shit that pisses people off to the point that they show up at your front door.

Seems simple to me.

Don't do shit that pisses people off to the point that they show up at your front door.

Seems simple to me.

Are you always in the habit of blaming the victim? Because that's the line of reasoning you're following. One could just as easily say "Don't do shit that pisses people off to the point that they shoot you in the head."

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Seems simple to me.

So in other words, always agree with everyone or you are to understand when they harrass you.

I suggest you realize it was a dumb post you made. We all make them every now and then. But to continue trying to defend it is making you look a bit silly.

I love it.

And I hope it happens to you soon... :eusa_whistle:

I'm not in the business of fucking tens of thousands of people over so I think I'm safe from the front yard protests.

I appreciate your concern.

The "why" is of zero relevance. Having an unruly mob outside your home protesting is the point.

Hope you enjoy it when and/if it ever happens, since you think it's such a wonderful thing.

Forum List

Back