Why You Need a Gun

first why do you assume you need to tell me to own a gun? why do you assume that due to my being a liberal that i dont own guns...i sick of both sides you are like children.....bickering.....its in the fucking constitiution..the right to bear arms....the defination of a milita my mean what...we join a group or dont....fuck my guns arent registered fuck the rest of you stupid bastards who go down and get permits for any damned thing..i would rather take my chances of a ticket for no permit than given the government bastards any info....but that is just how i roll...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Everyone sees the world through the mirror which is them. Why do I need a gun wouldn't a baseball bat or even your fists do. Why is this being taped and why isn't the photographer helping. The insane are on the streets of all cities today, most are harmless, but the violent should be confined. As far as his language he is expressing dominance. Now imagine if he had a gun or someone had a gun and he wrestled it from them. One nut case does not a world make.

Last edited:
first why do you assume you need to tell me to own a gun? why do you assume that due to my being a liberal that i dont own guns...i sick of both sides you are like children.....bickering.....its in the fucking constitiution..the right to bear arms....the defination of a milita my mean what...we join a group or dont....fuck my guns arent registered fuck the rest of you stupid bastards who go down and get permits for any damned thing..i would rather take my chances of a ticket for no permit than given the government bastards any info....but that is just how i roll...

To begin with, there are two different militias, the organized militia, or National Guard, and the unorganized militia, which consists of the rest of us.

10 USC Sec. 311:
"(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 year of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32 [32 USC sec. 313], under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are commissioned officers of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are --
the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia."

Also there is no requirement for registeration of firearms, although when a fiirearm is purchased from a licensed dealer that dealer musr keep a record of the sale, but it is not given to any law enforcement agency, and the background check is only kept for a maximum of 30 days.

In other words, none of my firearms are registered either, and never will be, although I do hold a carry permit which only tells the state that I own at least one handgun, but not the type or caliber, and that I know how and when to use it.

I carry, my wife carries and our daughters carry. It's simple, us or them and we choose them!

Depending on where you live, I can understand that attitude.

If you lived in my neck of the woods and felt you and your family needed to carry I might suspect you were gun queer.

In other parts of this great nation of ours (and those parts seem to be getting larger every day) I'd want to be armed, too.

Now that freak was so obviously psychotic, or at least so cranked out that he was temporarily psychotic.

But, had you been in that car, would you have shot him?

Now I can certainly understand WANTING to shooot him.

AFter all, who doesn't occassionally want to kill those inconvenient assholes we have to deal with?

But would you have actually shot him?

Consider the inconvenience of having shot the guy compared to the inconvenince of having to get your car repaired.

I think his victims did the sensible thing.

Not the thing they (or you, or I) might have wanted to do, but the thing that made the most sense.

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that I would have shot his sorry ass were that have been me as a victim. No doubt at all.

Everyone sees the world through the mirror which is them. Why do I need a gun wouldn't a baseball bat or even your fists do. Why is this being taped and why isn't the photographer helping. The insane are on the streets of all cities today, most are harmless, but the violent should be confined. As far as his language he is expressing dominance. Now imagine if he had a gun or someone had a gun and he wrestled it from them. One nut case does not a world make.

There is an old saying that goes something like this, never take a knife to a gunfight, and it would also apply to a baseball bat.

As to wrestling a gun from someone, no one should ever attempt to bluff with a firearm. In other words, never produce a firearm unless you are ready to use it. The old adage used to be three shots to the center of mass, but today I would recommend twice to the body and once to the head, just in case of body armor.

she,, should have put that little blue car in reverse! when she had the chance.. but I could not understand the "man" well enough to tell what he was upset about could you?

It was jive ebonics WT... and I'd have run that stupid sons a bitch over... and over, and over...

You would have soiled yourself and you know it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have shot him. Think about it You legally murked this guy on camera you are an instant You Tube sensation. Thats worth a day of paperwork in my opinion.

So suppose that you have the right to shoot the guy.

then you shoot him and what happens.

You entire day is ruined.

There's police reports and probably a trial, and you're probably going to need a lawyer, and it's a gigantic pain in your ass.

Honestly, would it be worth the trouble?

Aside from the satisfaction you might get from shutting the crazy motherfucker up, why bother?

Maybe the trick would be to let him live but make him think by shooting him in the crotch or something... :eusa_think:

-Joe

So suppose that you have the right to shoot the guy.

then you shoot him and what happens.

You entire day is ruined.

There's police reports and probably a trial, and you're probably going to need a lawyer, and it's a gigantic pain in your ass.

Honestly, would it be worth the trouble?

Aside from the satisfaction you might get from shutting the crazy motherfucker up, why bother?

Maybe the trick would be to let him live but make him think by shooting him in the crotch or something... :eusa_think:

-Joe

No, then he would live to sue your azz for using unreasonable force!

Forum List

Back