Why You Need a Gun

she,, should have put that little blue car in reverse! when she had the chance.. but I could not understand the "man" well enough to tell what he was upset about could you?

she,, should have put that little blue car in reverse! when she had the chance.. but I could not understand the "man" well enough to tell what he was upset about could you?

It was jive ebonics WT... and I'd have run that stupid sons a bitch over... and over, and over...

Got an idea. Let's send that m*f*r to Navy Seal training. If there are no openings Army Ranger school. Then let's see the parking lot video.

Run him over? I would have shot him. I deal with guys like that harassing me all the time, luckily it hasn't got violent yet. But I am very glad I finally got my Glock. :)

Ah! The joys of urban living in sunny Las Vegas.

I'm pretty sure this guy feels he owns that corner.

Aside from that I really have no idea what the guy was saying.

Anyone have a clue why he chose that particualr car to attack?

Or were those folks merely unfortunate collatoral damages to his psychotic outburst?

Criminals carry guns ... period. Or sticks knives and bats etc

If we could carry and did it would make a criminal think twice.

My smallest pistol fits in the palm of my hand and he would have been messed with lying flat on his back if that were my car!
Including the asshole with the camera.

Low life scum bags!

Last edited:
I carry, my wife carries and our daughters carry. It's simple, us or them and we choose them!

Run him over? I would have shot him. I deal with guys like that harassing me all the time, luckily it hasn't got violent yet. But I am very glad I finally got my Glock. :)

I know a liberal gal with a Glock! Well, she and you would probably not agree on much, but...

My own 19 I took to a free state gameland range in my new state of Pennsylvania. I took off my ear protection to see how loud it it is. It is LOUD.

Just one more example of why we need to make English the official language...

I couldn't understand but one fuckin' word he was saying in his angry preamble.

-Joe

I carry, my wife carries and our daughters carry. It's simple, us or them and we choose them!

Depending on where you live, I can understand that attitude.

If you lived in my neck of the woods and felt you and your family needed to carry I might suspect you were gun queer.

In other parts of this great nation of ours (and those parts seem to be getting larger every day) I'd want to be armed, too.

Now that freak was so obviously psychotic, or at least so cranked out that he was temporarily psychotic.

But, had you been in that car, would you have shot him?

Now I can certainly understand WANTING to shooot him.

AFter all, who doesn't occassionally want to kill those inconvenient assholes we have to deal with?

But would you have actually shot him?

Consider the inconvenience of having shot the guy compared to the inconvenince of having to get your car repaired.

I think his victims did the sensible thing.

Not the thing they (or you, or I) might have wanted to do, but the thing that made the most sense.

Depending on where you live, I can understand that attitude.

If you lived in my neck of the woods and felt you and your family needed to carry I might suspect you were gun queer.

In other parts of this great nation of ours (and those parts seem to be getting larger every day) I'd want to be armed, too.

Now that freak was so obviously psychotic, or at least so cranked out that he was temporarily psychotic.

But, had you been in that car, would you have shot him?

Now I can certainly understand WANTING to shooot him.

AFter all, who doesn't occassionally want to kill those inconvenient assholes we have to deal with?

But would you have actually shot him?

Consider the inconvenience of having shot the guy compared to the inconvenince of having to get your car repaired.

I think his victims did the sensible thing.

Not the thing they (or you, or I) might have wanted to do, but the thing that made the most sense.

I don't know,, he had some powerful slugging device! once that windheild went and the back window went.. then I definitely would have run for my life of shot him.. back up quickly seems like a good idea.. in the right to carry states ie texas and fla.. you car is an extension of your home.. tex and fla would have been within their rights to blow his ass back to the curb.

So suppose that you have the right to shoot the guy.

then you shoot him and what happens.

You entire day is ruined.

There's police reports and probably a trial, and you're probably going to need a lawyer, and it's a gigantic pain in your ass.

Honestly, would it be worth the trouble?

Aside from the satisfaction you might get from shutting the crazy motherfucker up, why bother?

There's police reports and probably a trial, and you're probably going to need a lawyer, and it's a gigantic pain in your ass.

Aside from the satisfaction you might get from shutting the crazy motherfucker up, why bother?

would my entire day be ruined with a crushed skull doyathink?? or by a trip to the morgure?? if the crazy mo was just running his mouth we wouldn't have this discussion.. now you tell me,, if it comes down to him or to me living which would you vote for.. ???:lol: go ahead, let it rip!

would my entire day be ruined with a crushed skull doyathink?? or by a trip to the morgure?? if the crazy mo was just running his mouth we wouldn't have this discussion.. now you tell me,, if it comes down to him or to me living which would you vote for.. ???:lol: go ahead, let it rip!

Did anyone in that car look like their heads were at risk?

No?

Then seriously, let's try to stick to debating the subject at hand, shall we?

Obviously if your life is at risk, then shooting that threat is the sensible thing to do.

Seriously willow your attempt to engage me in your strawmen arguments make you look like an fucking ignoranmous.

Did anyone in that car look like their heads were at risk?

No?

Then seriously, let's try to stick to debating the subject at hand, shall we?

Obviously if your life is at risk, then shooting that threat is the sensible thing to do.

Seriously willow your attempt to engage me in your strawmen arguments make you look like an fucking ignoranmous.

did to me!

Forum List

Back