why would anyone want to re elect obama?

Horse shit. Michael Moriarity who had roles in feature films and the acclaimed series Law and Order was all but black listed because of his political affiliation

LOL!!!! And replaced by Sam Waterson? And who else was on that show? Fred Thompson! Angie Harmon! Jerry Orbach! Boy of all the shows to prove your point, you picked an epic fail!!!
Talk about someone full of complete horse shit. Dude, you're the stall!
You're being stupid. I used Moriarity to illustrate the point that conservatives in entertainment do get black balled.
Aside from Thompson, can you illustrate the political leanings of Waterston, Harmon and the late Mr Orbach?
I think you are consfusing fictional drama from real life.
Anyway, I expect those bios shortly.
Otherwise you can shut it.
This is the "If no lobster crawls onto my plate and makes himself into a dinner for me when I open the door, lobsters don't exist" argument. John Voight talks about discrimination, Ron Silver did a ton of it. When Kirk Cameron became a Conservative CHRISTIAN, they treated him like he had Ebola.

Of course, don't take my word for it that it happens. Take some of America's most powerful television producer's words for it.

TV Executives Admit in Taped Interviews That Hollywood Pushes a Liberal Agenda (Exclusive Video) - The Hollywood Reporter

Nothing to see here. Move along. We don't McCarthy anyone... we're Liberal! Move along move along.

Horse shit. Michael Moriarity who had roles in feature films and the acclaimed series Law and Order was all but black listed because of his political affiliation

LOL!!!! And replaced by Sam Waterson? And who else was on that show? Fred Thompson! Angie Harmon! Jerry Orbach! Boy of all the shows to prove your point, you picked an epic fail!!!
You're being stupid. I used Moriarity to illustrate the point that conservatives in entertainment do get black balled.
Aside from Thompson, can you illustrate the political leanings of Waterston, Harmon and the late Mr Orbach?

You can expect to kiss my little white butt! LOL!

However you can just google Angie Harmon Conservative and start from there. I saw her a a GOP fundraiser with practically the entire cast of L&O.
Poor little victims. Cry me a river.
Now, you may apologize for doubting my awesomeness! I will expect it pronto missy!

I do have to agree with your avvie about 55% Indie. That's my consolation prize to you. :D

Turns out, the economic trends of the next six to eight months are likely the most important factor in determining whether Barack Obama wins a second term in November.

Check every poll. They all say the same thing.

So will the oil companies create an oil crisis between now and then to get the GOP back into the White House? Will the GOP make a deal with Iran like they did with the Iran Hostage crisis and have the head of the CIA, Bush, make a deal to hold the hostages until after the election, then a year later Olly North and the Iran Contra scandal where the GOP sold arms to Iran.

Or will the GOP not raise the debt ceiling and put the country into default? They have shown they are capable of anything. And they think no matter how badly they act, you will blame Obama. They are counting on it.

However you can just google Angie Harmon Conservative and start from there. I saw her a a GOP fundraiser with practically the entire cast of L&O.
Now, you may apologize for doubting my awesomeness! I will expect it pronto missy!
The issue here is we're not here to fulfill your emotional needs.
The fact is and there is no denying this, Hollywood is full of flaming libs and discourages conservatism.
Now you can go do what you do best and suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
You're on ignore.

The issue here is we're not here to fulfill your emotional needs.
The fact is and there is no denying this, Hollywood is full of flaming libs and discourages conservatism.
Now you can go do what you do best and suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
You're on ignore.

:lol:What an honor!!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back