Why would a God even need a hell?

Its educational that we have alive example of Christianity here on thread ,so you can see how these people actually think and believe. We have a Christian talking to an Atheist , literally telling him he is going to their hell.

Notice Jesus as he taught on this ; Matt. 23:15 " Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees , hypocrites. For you travel sea and land to make one convert, and when he is made , you make him twice more the child of hell than yourselves!"

You either go to their hell if you don't believe , or if you believe you become even more of a hell monger in your consciousness. Notice the Christian consciousness in this man , how he holds to hell and condemnation so tightly, they are " Twice convinced of the deadly doctrine" , or twice the child of hell.

Look since you don't believe in any of this, don't worry. If you are right, then you will just fade to black. If you are wrong, you'll have plenty of time to ponder the mistakes God made in not convincing you that His spirit was inside you all along.
Why fade to black? Evidence points to re-incarnation, no matter what tooth fairy you believe in.

As for your god, he makes zero attempt to convince me and then punishes me for it? ALERT! God is a massive douchebag!

Its educational that we have alive example of Christianity here on thread ,so you can see how these people actually think and believe. We have a Christian talking to an Atheist , literally telling him he is going to their hell.

Notice Jesus as he taught on this ; Matt. 23:15 " Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees , hypocrites. For you travel sea and land to make one convert, and when he is made , you make him twice more the child of hell than yourselves!"

You either go to their hell if you don't believe , or if you believe you become even more of a hell monger in your consciousness. Notice the Christian consciousness in this man , how he holds to hell and condemnation so tightly, they are " Twice convinced of the deadly doctrine" , or twice the child of hell.
I am not an atheist, I'm an agnostic, as I see no proof for or against to possibility of a god existing and if anyone ever comes up with real proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind.

Look since you don't believe in any of this, don't worry. If you are right, then you will just fade to black. If you are wrong, you'll have plenty of time to ponder the mistakes God made in not convincing you that His spirit was inside you all along.
Why fade to black? Evidence points to re-incarnation, no matter what tooth fairy you believe in.

As for your god, he makes zero attempt to convince me and then punishes me for it? ALERT! God is a massive douchebag!
What evidence do you have that points to re-incarnation? What exactly gets re-incarnated?

Well, there is only one Creator, so I don't think I can call Him my God, but I will pass on your message when I meet Him.

Did I tell you that you were going to hell? Also, you might want to tell Mickel that you are agnostic. I think he thinks you are an atheist. And lastly, please feel free to resume your intellectual discussion with Mickey. I think he is getting jealous that you are spending time with me. I'm sure you guys discussions are very deep.

Last edited:
Was he forced to do it against his will? No. He chose to follow the will of the Father. Did he have other things that he could have done? Yes. Why didn't Jesus call down fire from heaven and burn all the murderers? Or Maybe and earthquake or tornado, etc. etc.Obedience is not the lack of free will. If there is no free will, then why would God allow us to sin? How can God judge anyone of us if there is no free will? In your own words, what does it take to have free will?

Jesus did not " Choose" God's will, all he has EVER known is God's will.

Jesus way , his diet, his "Meat" , or his substance IS to do God's will, John 4:34.In John 8:28 Jesus said he " Does NOTHING of himself", meaning he does NOTHING from his own will , meaning he does NOT have free will. Jesus is not infected with the Christian teaching of freewill.
You said that you believe the Bible. Jesus said that "I and the Father are one." He also said "If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father." Scripture is clear on this. God exists as three persons, in a single Being. Jesus, as well as the Holy Spirit were there at the time of Creation. Jesus is co-equal with God. In fact, He is God. Our limited minds cannot comprehend this, but it is what Gods word teaches.

\ Jesus said he " Does NOTHING of himself"/ If you look at the context, it is clear that Jesus is referring to Judgement. This judgment claimed by Jesus is, however, engaged in, not in any spirit of self-exaltation or human arbitrariness, nor can it err, because it is merely as the executor of the Father’s will He judges.
The only thing clear is that ‘scripture’ was written by men, not a ‘god,’ nor was it ‘inspired’ by a ‘god.’

Religion and ‘god’ are creations of man.

Was he forced to do it against his will? No. He chose to follow the will of the Father. Did he have other things that he could have done? Yes. Why didn't Jesus call down fire from heaven and burn all the murderers? Or Maybe and earthquake or tornado, etc. etc.Obedience is not the lack of free will. If there is no free will, then why would God allow us to sin? How can God judge anyone of us if there is no free will? In your own words, what does it take to have free will?

Jesus did not " Choose" God's will, all he has EVER known is God's will.

Jesus way , his diet, his "Meat" , or his substance IS to do God's will, John 4:34.In John 8:28 Jesus said he " Does NOTHING of himself", meaning he does NOTHING from his own will , meaning he does NOT have free will. Jesus is not infected with the Christian teaching of freewill.
You said that you believe the Bible. Jesus said that "I and the Father are one." He also said "If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father." Scripture is clear on this. God exists as three persons, in a single Being. Jesus, as well as the Holy Spirit were there at the time of Creation. Jesus is co-equal with God. In fact, He is God. Our limited minds cannot comprehend this, but it is what Gods word teaches.

\ Jesus said he " Does NOTHING of himself"/ If you look at the context, it is clear that Jesus is referring to Judgement. This judgment claimed by Jesus is, however, engaged in, not in any spirit of self-exaltation or human arbitrariness, nor can it err, because it is merely as the executor of the Father’s will He judges.
The only thing clear is that ‘scripture’ was written by men, not a ‘god,’ nor was it ‘inspired’ by a ‘god.’

Religion and ‘god’ are creations of man.
How do you know?

Did I tell you that you were going to hell? Also, you might want to tell Mickel that you are agnostic. I think he thinks you are an atheist. And lastly, please feel free to resume your intellectual discussion with Mickey. I think he is getting jealous that you are spending time with me. I'm sure you guys discussions are very deep.

Your wrong again ,I don't have speaks with him. His language is too foul. I do not seek to limit any conversations on any of my threads between people.

What evidence do you have that points to re-incarnation? What exactly gets re-incarnated?

Well, there is only one Creator, so I don't think I can call Him my God, but I will pass on your message when I meet Him.
How do you know that there's only one creator? You don't, do you. And if god isn't your god, isn't he going to be pissed that you say that when you meet him?

There are plenty of stories of kids knowing intimate details of things without ever have been there or had any connection to it or them...
and you'll be happy to know that some religions believe in that as well, so the Christian idea of eternal life with god is possibly the religion that is wrong, because you all can't be right together.

Your wrong again ,I don't have speaks with him. His language is too foul. I do not seek to limit any conversations on any of my threads between people.
You both share something in common, zero proof for your invisible friend.

How do you know that there's only one creator? You don't, do you. And if god isn't your god, isn't he going to be pissed that you say that when you meet him?
It's called faith. In the Bible He has many names, but there is only one. I won't get into the whole Trinity thing. That probably didn't stick from your days in CCC.
God may be pissed at me when I meet Him, but it won't be for that. Didn't I already mention I'm not a saint.
There are plenty of stories of kids knowing intimate details of things without ever have been there or had any connection to it or them...
How is that possible?
and you'll be happy to know that some religions believe in that as well,
Yes, I know. I studied all of the religions before I made my decision to return to my faith.
so the Christian idea of eternal life with god is possibly the religion that is wrong, because you all can't be right together.
Yep, that may be true, but I like my odds better than yours, because for you to be right, every single one of them must be wrong.
No. That's not true. I have proof enough for me to believe. I don't have proof enough for you to believe. I couldn't even get you to agree that tangible items can be used as evidence. If you won't accept that, there really is no sense in going any further. Other than narrowly focused discussions such as this where I shared the Catholic thought of hell. This is Mickey's thing.

It's called faith. In the Bible He has many names, but there is only one. I won't get into the whole Trinity thing. That probably didn't stick from your days in CCC.
God may be pissed at me when I meet Him, but it won't be for that. Didn't I already mention I'm not a saint.
How is that possible?
Yes, I know. I studied all of the religions before I made my decision to return to my faith.
so the Christian idea of eternal life with god is possibly the religion that is wrong, because you all can't be right together.
Yep, that may be true, but I like my odds better than yours, because for you to be right, every single one of them must be wrong.
No. That's not true. I have proof enough for me to believe. I don't have proof enough for you to believe. I couldn't even get you to agree that tangible items can be used as evidence. If you won't accept that, there really is no sense in going any further. Other than narrowly focused discussions such as this where I shared the Catholic thought of hell. This is Mickey's thing.

In my view its a God thing ;
23 Minutes In Hell

How is that possible?
"It's called faith." Ok, so now you're admitting that you have no real proof, as we all know that faith means the belief in something unproven. I can even look it up for you if need be.

"In the Bible..." Again, can you prove any of the big things in the bible? Or do you agree that it's mainly a book of fiction?

How is re-incarnation possible? Read your bible, Jesus re-incarnated. :D

"but I like my odds better than yours, because for you to be right, every single one of them must be wrong."
The precise number of religions in the world is not known, but available estimates show the number to be about 4,300, according to Adherents.com. Your odds are 4300 to 1. You have a 0.02% chance of being right. Don't bet the farm. :lol:
Several religions believe in re-incarnation, so I win the odds game. :D

"I have proof enough for me to believe." You actually not shown ANY proof at all, you just point to the universe and say "Hey, that's proof of something, isn't it?" Making your standard of proof extremely low, if not non-existent.

Last edited:
Why would God need a hell? Well Christians think like humans, THEY would put unbelievers in this hell; THEY would punish them forever. They are teaching what THEY understand.

THEY think God is like them. So THEY think God would punish humans forever.

Why would God need a hell? Well Christians think like humans, THEY would put unbelievers in this hell; THEY would punish them forever. They are teaching what THEY understand.

You're going to hell in a handbasket.

You need to follow me around , not because your a shadow ,but because you can't cast a shadow,( Or a thread), of your own.

You need to follow me around , not because your a shadow ,but because you can't cast a shadow,( Or a thread), of your own.
You realize you're going to hell, don't you?

The "Way of hell" is the Christian way THEY would solve the problem of unbelief ;

We are most fortunate that THEY are not God. If Christians were God , we all would be in serious trouble.

Forum List

Back