Why would a God even need a hell?

I have not condemned anyone. What did I write that would make you believe I have condemned Muslims or the Nation of Islam? The only one who has been disparaging others is you. Or do you not see that?

I am not disparaging others ,I believe all of humanity is saved ;explain to me the disparaging in that. You believe that millions of humans are going to your religion's hell ; now that's disparaging; or do you not see that?

I already know that Christianity condemns Islam and Muslims. Its the Christian way to condemn other religions.
You know nothing. You believe something. And despite your denials, you are clearly anti-Christian.

Are you kidding me, you can't be that unable to read??Denial? Who's in denial, I clearly- do you hear me "CLEARLY' ,I am anti-Christian. I have never in the last 25 years, ever denied that I am anti-Christian.

I AM anti-Christian.

I am anti-Christian.

I don't like Christians , I don't want to be one and I totally disagree with them.

Do us a favor and show me any where on this site , in any of my threads , that I denied being anti-Christian.

This I got to see.
Would you like for Christians to be exterminated?

Of course not ,I think all Christians will be saved , and even they don't think that about themselves. Listen , I believe in universal salvation. No one is condemned in my view of scripture.
We aren't reading the same book.

I am not disparaging others ,I believe all of humanity is saved ;explain to me the disparaging in that. You believe that millions of humans are going to your religion's hell ; now that's disparaging; or do you not see that?

I already know that Christianity condemns Islam and Muslims. Its the Christian way to condemn other religions.
You know nothing. You believe something. And despite your denials, you are clearly anti-Christian.

Are you kidding me, you can't be that unable to read??Denial? Who's in denial, I clearly- do you hear me "CLEARLY' ,I am anti-Christian. I have never in the last 25 years, ever denied that I am anti-Christian.

I AM anti-Christian.

I am anti-Christian.

I don't like Christians , I don't want to be one and I totally disagree with them.

Do us a favor and show me any where on this site , in any of my threads , that I denied being anti-Christian.

This I got to see.

Of course not ,I think all Christians will be saved , and even they don't think that about themselves. Listen , I believe in universal salvation. No one is condemned in my view of scripture.

Its the same book ; we just see the revelations of that book totally differing.

I AM anti-Christian.

I am anti-Christian.

This I got to see.

No. We don't see eye to eye on any part of it.

I AM anti-Christian.

I am anti-Christian.

This I got to see.

That is what I meant , but you did not see what I meant.

That is true. I thought you were talking about the Book of Revelations. I am glad that we both agree that we do not see eye to eye on anything. If we did, I would have to re-think my position.

That is true. I thought you were talking about the Book of Revelations. I am glad that we both agree that we do not see eye to eye on anything. If we did, I would have to re-think my position.

Why are you reading my work?

God doesn't need a hell, he has Christ. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Really? So you don't think it is likely that he meant that since he believes Jesus will save everyone no one is going to hell, so there is no need of a hell?

Really? So you don't think it is likely that he meant that since he believes Jesus will save everyone no one is going to hell, so there is no need of a hell?
That's not what he said. Plus, apparently, there is a hell, according to god lovers. So if god doesn't need a hell, why did he create one?

That's not what he said. Plus, apparently, there is a hell, according to god lovers. So if god doesn't need a hell, why did he create one?
Actually it is what he wrote. It is your interpretation that is faulty. But you already knew that.

Actually it is what he wrote. It is your interpretation that is faulty. But you already knew that.
So if god doesn't need a hell, why did he create one?

You'll have to ask Mickel that question. I don't agree with him. Catholic thought teaches that hell is separation from God. That at our death, people such as yourself, will have God's spirit withdrawn from them. Mind you not because God wanted it that way, but because you wanted it that way. Some people don't appreciate things until they have lost them. You may be one of those people.

You'll have to ask Mickel that question. I don't agree with him. Catholic thought teaches that hell is separation from God. That at our death, people such as yourself, will have God's spirit withdrawn from them. Mind you not because God wanted it that way, but because you wanted it that way. Some people don't appreciate things until they have lost them. You may be one of those people.

Come on Ding , don't tell him he "May be one of those condemned", be a good Christian and go in for the kill; tell him he is doomed! You already told him the Spirit of God has withdrawn from him; come on man , burn the joker! Do the Christian thing.

Come on Ding , don't tell him he "May be one of those condemned", be a good Christian and go in for the kill; tell him he is doomed! You already told him the Spirit of God has withdrawn from him; come on man , burn the joker! Do the Christian thing.
Bless your heart. I just stated what I believed about hell. I don't accept you to believe it. I don't even care if you believe it. I believe it.

So you base that on the Big Book of Fiction? God is going to withdraw his spirit from me because He couldn't prove to me in my lifetime that he exists? Just curious, when you read the preceding sentence, does it sound as stupid to you as it does to me?

So you base that on the Big Book of Fiction? God is going to withdraw his spirit from me because He couldn't prove to me in my lifetime that he exists? Just curious, when you read the preceding sentence, does it sound as stupid to you as it does to me?
Look since you don't believe in any of this, don't worry. If you are right, then you will just fade to black. If you are wrong, you'll have plenty of time to ponder the mistakes God made in not convincing you that His spirit was inside you all along.

Forum List

Back