Why would a God even need a hell?

In the parable of the prodigal son, the father was waiting at the end of the drive for his son to return. A son that had squandered away his inheritance. The son had rehearsed how he was going to throw himself at the mercy of his father and beg to be allowed to work as a menial worker. We know this because he rehearsed his apology. He never got the chance though, because as soon as his father saw him coming home, he placed a ring on his finger, a robe on his back, killed a fatted-calf and threw a big party for him. My point here is that even though the father was waiting and hoping for his son's return, it was up to the son to make the first move. That's how it is with God. He's not going to force Himself on anyone. We have to move towards Him. If we don't He honors our wish and withdraws His Spirit.

That is what YOU say , here is what God says in Isaiah 45:23,"I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness and shall not return to me empty ; that unto me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess!" And many , many of them will not do this willingly by choice. They will submit to God and NOT because they made the first move ; that is Christian nonsense! They will be forced.

Jesus taught in John 6:44 , "NO man come to me , ( or make the first choice or first move), unless the Father who sent me DRAW him!"

Hello!

In John 12:32 , again Jesus teaching , not Christians talking , " If I be lifted up I will DRAW All men to me." The term "Draw" here is taken from the Greek word "Helkuo" , which means " To Drag!" To force!

Hello!
I'm not going to argue with you. I have no need to convince you one way or another. Believe as you wish and judge me as you wish. I couldn't care less. I can't help but wonder though, I have seen you refer to Christian nonsense a few times, if you aren't a Christian, why do you bother quoting the Bible?

In the parable of the prodigal son, the father was waiting at the end of the drive for his son to return. A son that had squandered away his inheritance. The son had rehearsed how he was going to throw himself at the mercy of his father and beg to be allowed to work as a menial worker. We know this because he rehearsed his apology. He never got the chance though, because as soon as his father saw him coming home, he placed a ring on his finger, a robe on his back, killed a fatted-calf and threw a big party for him. My point here is that even though the father was waiting and hoping for his son's return, it was up to the son to make the first move. That's how it is with God. He's not going to force Himself on anyone. We have to move towards Him. If we don't He honors our wish and withdraws His Spirit.

That is what YOU say , here is what God says in Isaiah 45:23,"I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness and shall not return to me empty ; that unto me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess!" And many , many of them will not do this willingly by choice. They will submit to God and NOT because they made the first move ; that is Christian nonsense! They will be forced.

Jesus taught in John 6:44 , "NO man come to me , ( or make the first choice or first move), unless the Father who sent me DRAW him!"

Hello!

In John 12:32 , again Jesus teaching , not Christians talking , " If I be lifted up I will DRAW All men to me." The term "Draw" here is taken from the Greek word "Helkuo" , which means " To Drag!" To force!

Hello!
I'm not going to argue with you. I have no need to convince you one way or another. Believe as you wish and judge me as you wish. I couldn't care less. I can't help but wonder though, I have seen you refer to Christian nonsense a few times, if you aren't a Christian, why do you bother quoting the Bible?

Spoken just like a Christian; you think Christians own the bible. Well they do not , the bible has no copyrights. You think Christians wrote the bible ; the bible has 66 authors only about 6 of them could be even considered Christians. How dare you ask me why I am quoting the bible , as if its not for me too.

I tell you I am just sick and tired of Christianity. Their self righteousness is just sickening.

Hello!

Hello!

Spoken just like a Christian; you think Christians own the bible. Well they do not , the bible has no copyrights. You think Christians wrote the bible ; the bible has 66 authors only about 6 of them could be even considered Christians. How dare you ask me why I am quoting the bible , as if its not for me too.
That's not exactly what I wrote, and you didn't answer the question. I don't believe anyone owns the Bible. Are you a Muslim? Because if so, I wouldn't expect you to understand the Bible. How could you? It's not your religion, right?

I tell you I am just sick and tired of Christianity. Their self righteousness is just sickening.
Before you start calling other people self righteous, maybe you should consider looking into a mirror, brother.

Hello!

Hello!

That's not exactly what I wrote, and you didn't answer the question. I don't believe anyone owns the Bible. Are you a Muslim? Because if so, I wouldn't expect you to understand the Bible. How could you? It's not your religion, right?

Christians do not hold a monopoly on understanding the word of God , your religion is just so self righteous , that they teach their members that only they understand the bible. That is a horrible spirit , and that spirit is " Coming out of you", I see it in how you question me.

The word of God is for the whole world , you Christians can't keep it to yourselves. Jesus did not die just for Christians. I already know that telling you these things will be like water running off a ducks back. You are plugged into a fixed mindset of belief.

To answer your question , I am not in any religion ; I walk alone.

I tell you , eternal punishing hell is a rank deception and false blatant doctrine ; but the powers that choose to spread the lie , could not have chosen a better group than Christianity to spread it.

Hello!

Hello!

Christians do not hold a monopoly on understanding the word of God , your religion is just so self righteous , that they teach their members that only they understand the bible. That is a horrible spirit , and that spirit is " Coming out of you", I see it in how you question me.

The word of God is for the whole world , you Christians can't keep it to yourselves. Jesus did not die just for Christians. I already know that telling you these things will be like water running off a ducks back. You are plugged into a fixed mindset of belief.

To answer your question , I am not in any religion ; I walk alone.
I never said Christians hold a monopoly on understanding the word of God. I said, I wouldn't expect a Muslim to understand Christianity any better than a Christian would understand Islam. How could they? It's not their religion. You seem to have an axe to grind with Christians, brother. And you are the one who is accusing me of having a horrible spirit? You worry about yourself and I'll worry about myself. How's that?

P.S. Are you a Muslim? Beliefs not worth admitting are beliefs not worth having.

I tell you , eternal punishing hell is a rank deception and false blatant doctrine ; but the powers that choose to spread the lie , could not have chosen a better group than Christianity to spread it.
Bless your heart.

[QUOTE="ding, You worry about yourself and I'll worry about myself. How's that?

P.S. Are you a Muslim? Beliefs not worth admitting are beliefs not worth having.
[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a selfish religion, tell people to worry about themselves. Translation ; if you don't agree with my religion , your on your own. Christians ; they will shake the dust off their feet as they condemn you. Its a physical sign they are done with you. God is not using humans to save humans , because humans are too selfish ; even with salvation. Why would God use a people who are selfish to help people?

For the second time I am not a Muslim ,I am not in any religion; they think too much like you. I walk alone , like you say , I see to myself.

Bless your heart.

Well thank you.
You are more than welcome. I hope you don't mind if I don't believe you when you tell me that you are not a Muslim. Muslim... Nation of Islam... same thing.

Bless your heart.

Well thank you.
You are more than welcome. I hope you don't mind if I don't believe you when you tell me that you are not a Muslim. Muslim... Nation of Islam... same thing.

I am not in the Nation of Islam, for the third time I am not in any religion. Let me repeat that ,I am not a member of any religion on this planet. And there are no religions off planet that I know of. But I understand your NEED to place me into something YOU think I am in. Its so Christian of you to try and categorize me ; you know , so you can better condemn me.

Bless your heart.

Well thank you.

I am not in the Nation of Islam, for the third time I am not in any religion. Let me repeat that ,I am not a member of any religion on this planet. And there are no religions off planet that I know of. But I understand your NEED to place me into something YOU think I am in. Its so Christian of you to try and categorize me ; you know , so you can better condemn me.
I have not condemned anyone. What did I write that would make you believe I have condemned Muslims or the Nation of Islam? The only one who has been disparaging others is you. Or do you not see that?

Bless your heart.

Well thank you.

I have not condemned anyone. What did I write that would make you believe I have condemned Muslims or the Nation of Islam? The only one who has been disparaging others is you. Or do you not see that?

I am not disparaging others ,I believe all of humanity is saved ;explain to me the disparaging in that. You believe that millions of humans are going to your religion's hell ; now that's disparaging; or do you not see that?

I already know that Christianity condemns Islam and Muslims. Its the Christian way to condemn other religions.

Bless your heart.

Well thank you.

I am not disparaging others ,I believe all of humanity is saved ;explain to me the disparaging in that. You believe that millions of humans are going to your religion's hell ; now that's disparaging; or do you not see that?

I already know that Christianity condemns Islam and Muslims. Its the Christian way to condemn other religions.
You know nothing. You believe something. And despite your denials, you are clearly anti-Christian.

Well thank you.

You know nothing. You believe something. And despite your denials, you are clearly anti-Christian.

Are you kidding me, you can't be that unable to read??Denial? Who's in denial, I clearly- do you hear me "CLEARLY' ,I am anti-Christian. I have never in the last 25 years, ever denied that I am anti-Christian.

I AM anti-Christian.

I am anti-Christian.

I don't like Christians , I don't want to be one and I totally disagree with them.

Do us a favor and show me any where on this site , in any of my threads , that I denied being anti-Christian.

This I got to see.

Well I guess he could not find what he accused me of.

How Christian of him not to offer apology.

Are you kidding me, you can't be that unable to read??Denial? Who's in denial, I clearly- do you hear me "CLEARLY' ,I am anti-Christian. I have never in the last 25 years, ever denied that I am anti-Christian.

I AM anti-Christian.

I am anti-Christian.

I don't like Christians , I don't want to be one and I totally disagree with them.

Do us a favor and show me any where on this site , in any of my threads , that I denied being anti-Christian.

This I got to see.
Would you like for Christians to be exterminated?

I AM anti-Christian.

I am anti-Christian.

This I got to see.
Would you like for Christians to be exterminated?

Of course not ,I think all Christians will be saved , and even they don't think that about themselves. Listen , I believe in universal salvation. No one is condemned in my view of scripture.

Forum List

Back