Why would a God even need a hell?

Hell is a Christian hoax ; notice ;

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.
The truth is not in you. You claim that you believe in God, yet you do not believe in His written word. You do not believe that He is capable of making sure that we receive a accurate copy of that word. You are a fraud.
The bible is a fraud. #rd hand accounts of second hand stories, with the good ones about the aliens left out.

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.
The truth is not in you. You claim that you believe in God, yet you do not believe in His written word. You do not believe that He is capable of making sure that we receive a accurate copy of that word. You are a fraud.
The bible is a fraud. #rd hand accounts of second hand stories, with the good ones about the aliens left out.
Idiot. I would elaborate, but it's not worth my time.

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.

White people are a fraud as well, they discredited even the bible.

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.
The bible is a fraud. 3rd hand accounts of second hand stories, with the good ones about the aliens left out.
So you have nothing. Got it. And next time, just say that.

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.

Its worth my time; welcome to thread ,see how it grows.

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.

White people are a fraud as well, they discredited even the bible.
Black people were the ones who sold you into slavery, you're all frauds.

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.
The bible is a fraud. 3rd hand accounts of second hand stories, with the good ones about the aliens left out.
One does not argue with an idiot. They only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. I will not play your little game. Gods word does not need me to defend it. You can believe whatever you like, but you will answer to God for it. Believe it. Look forward to it.

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.
One does not argue with an idiot. They only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. I will not play your little game. Gods word does not need me to defend it. You can believe whatever you like, but you will answer to God for it. Believe it. Look forward to it.

Welcome to thread , notice how it grows. Also notice ;

Bible Reality Check--A Case Against Hell

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.
You have nothing but I'm the idiot. Um... no. :D

No. I told you what the Bible says about it. You rejected it, and called me clueless. Goodbye. This conversation.

Actions have consequences. Deal with it. Also, think about it this way. When someone rejects God, you obviously have no idea how bad such an act is. Someone is saying to their Creator, they they don't need Him. That will live their life how THEY want to. Not only that. they deserve death for their sins. But God sent His only Son to pay the price of that sin. Think about that. The Creator of the universe suffered one of the most horrible executions ever created. And he did it because he loves us. It's a free gift. All you have to do is repent and accept it. How hard is that? And God never sends anyone to Hell. They send themselves. And it's all because of their sinful pride.

God is not a Christian , a Christian would send anyone to their hell for a thousand reasons. God is not insane ; he would be insane to send a human to some hell just because they reject him.

Christianity would do it because they are insane. Ruthless and unmerciful.
The Bible explains all of this. You might try reading it. Even if you don't believe in God, the logic is consistent.

Oh I believe in God, I just don't believe Christianity. Too many white people got their hands on the bible and perverted it . From King James to the Nicene council, hell was changed from the grave to a punishing pit.
There are many defended claims that King James was black.
And why would you imply King James came first? That was like 1200 years before the council. I know you don't know your history but damn lol.

Are there any credible sources that believe that King James of the King James Bible was a black man? - Quora
Because of his pictures? lol Jesus was depicted white as well..
Weird how you blame the white man for trashing history then accept it when it is good for you.. try consistency :D
Black moors ruled western Europe for centuries during the dark and middle ages. Even Ireland and Scotland. In fact Scotland had a cross breeding black King back in the 14th century(?). It is ENTIRELY possible.
Quora is an idiot.

Bible translates to 'many books' , most of which were written a good century AD , the council of Nicea edited what it wished around 300AD, because it was better biz to assimilate christians ,than feed them to lions for entertainment

Ergo , things celestial will never acquire terrestrial clarity

~S~

God is not a Christian , a Christian would send anyone to their hell for a thousand reasons. God is not insane ; he would be insane to send a human to some hell just because they reject him.

Christianity would do it because they are insane. Ruthless and unmerciful.
The Bible explains all of this. You might try reading it. Even if you don't believe in God, the logic is consistent.

Oh I believe in God, I just don't believe Christianity. Too many white people got their hands on the bible and perverted it . From King James to the Nicene council, hell was changed from the grave to a punishing pit.
And why would you imply King James came first? That was like 1200 years before the council. I know you don't know your history but damn lol.

Are there any credible sources that believe that King James of the King James Bible was a black man? - Quora
Weird how you blame the white man for trashing history then accept it when it is good for you.. try consistency :D
Black moors ruled western Europe for centuries during the dark and middle ages. Even Ireland and Scotland. In fact Scotland had a cross breeding black King back in the 14th century(?). It is ENTIRELY possible.
Quora is an idiot.

Its possible , but unlikely; whites would not name a bible after a black man. Not if I know white.

Quora is an idiot.

Its possible , but unlikely; whites would not name a bible after a black man. Not if I know white.
They call it that IMO because if it wasn't for him, peasants would only have preachers and priests telling them what it says. He was like Demascus the second.. lol
Good gawd you are so racist..

Quora is an idiot.

They call it that IMO because if it wasn't for him, peasants would only have preachers and priests telling them what it says. He was like Demascus the second.. lol

I admit my racism; I also admit that whites would never allow a black man to be the figure head of a popular biblical translation.

No white way!

Quora is an idiot.

I admit my racism; I also admit that whites would never allow a black man to be the figure head of a popular biblical translation.

No white way!
Maybe that's why he is depicted as white lol

Quora is an idiot.

No white way!
The fact that someone would play the race card in a discussion about religion speaks volumes about that person. Any discussion should be based on the Word of God.

No. I told you what the Bible says about it. You rejected it, and called me clueless. Goodbye. This conversation.
And I'm telling you that if all you have for proof is a book written generations after the events by who knows who, that at least they could have kept in the chapters about the aliens. Get it?

Quora is an idiot.

No white way!
Maybe that's why he is depicted as white lol
Nobody's going to worship a black man, because then Jesus wouldn't have known who his father is, ipso facto no one would know that he's the son of god.

Forum List

Back