Why would a God even need a hell?

Because of his pictures? lol Jesus was depicted white as well..
Weird how you blame the white man for trashing history then accept it when it is good for you.. try consistency :D
Black moors ruled western Europe for centuries during the dark and middle ages. Even Ireland and Scotland. In fact Scotland had a cross breeding black King back in the 14th century(?). It is ENTIRELY possible.
Quora is an idiot.

Its possible , but unlikely; whites would not name a bible after a black man. Not if I know white.
They call it that IMO because if it wasn't for him, peasants would only have preachers and priests telling them what it says. He was like Demascus the second.. lol
Good gawd you are so racist..

I admit my racism; I also admit that whites would never allow a black man to be the figure head of a popular biblical translation.

No white way!
Maybe that's why he is depicted as white lol

Well its possible ,whites have been known to change the color of biblical characters.

Weird how you blame the white man for trashing history then accept it when it is good for you.. try consistency :D
Black moors ruled western Europe for centuries during the dark and middle ages. Even Ireland and Scotland. In fact Scotland had a cross breeding black King back in the 14th century(?). It is ENTIRELY possible.
Quora is an idiot.

Its possible , but unlikely; whites would not name a bible after a black man. Not if I know white.
They call it that IMO because if it wasn't for him, peasants would only have preachers and priests telling them what it says. He was like Demascus the second.. lol

I admit my racism; I also admit that whites would never allow a black man to be the figure head of a popular biblical translation.

No white way!

Well its possible ,whites have been known to change the color of biblical characters.
Blacks didn't know how to write back then.

Quora is an idiot.

No white way!
The fact that someone would play the race card in a discussion about religion speaks volumes about that person. Any discussion should be based on the Word of God.

Whites have infected all religious discussions, way before I have. I refer you to my thread in Race relations; I get into many things your people have infected.

No white way!

blacks invented writing...

No white way!

When did they do this? Wasn't it Jews who wrote the old testament, thousands of years ago? There are writings even older than that. When did blacks invent writing?

It was most likely Iragis who created writing , in early Mesopotamia. Or Iranians.

Last edited:

No white way!

Most blacks still don't know how to write.

Whites have infected all religious discussions, way before I have. I refer you to my thread in Race relations; I get into many things your people have infected.
What made you hate white people so much?

There are no laws in the Kingdom of God, none are needed; there is no free will there either;only God's will.

It's not that there is no free will, but that there is a division among all according to their free will. By virtue of the fact that some do not make it to the Kingdom of Heaven shows that there is free will. They simply chose to go to another kingdom. Those in the Kingdom of God make that choice and follow the law of that kingdom of their own free will. They certainly have the right to choose and could be cast out of heaven the same as Satan. What is not free to choose is the consequence of your choices. This where the law of God is shown to exist. Those who choose not to follow a celestial law are not worthy to live in the Kingdom of Heaven. Those who choose to follow a celestial law are found worthy to live in the kingdom. It is all based ones free choice within the confines of God's eternal laws that have their consequences (rewards and punishments).

There are no laws in the Kingdom of God, none are needed; there is no free will there either;only God's will.

It's not that there is no free will, but that there is a division among all according to their free will. By virtue of the fact that some do not make it to the Kingdom of Heaven shows that there is free will. They simply chose to go to another kingdom. Those in the Kingdom of God make that choice and follow the law of that kingdom of their own free will. They certainly have the right to choose and could be cast out of heaven the same as Satan. What is not free to choose is the consequence of your choices. This where the law of God is shown to exist. Those who choose not to follow a celestial law are not worthy to live in the Kingdom of Heaven. Those who choose to follow a celestial law are found worthy to live in the kingdom. It is all based ones free choice within the confines of God's eternal laws that have their consequences (rewards and punishments).

Free will is a myth in my understanding;

The Lake of Fire - Part 15

That's the problem. You don't understand.

I understand what I understand.

Sorry. You understand nothing about Scripture, and your antagonistic bias is clear to see. You are blinded by hate.

Sorry. You understand nothing about Scripture, and your antagonistic bias is clear to see. You are blinded by hate.

God did not give humans free will; in Jer. 10:23 " O Lord I know the way of man is not in himself ; its not in man who walks to direct his own path." You don't give beings who don't know their way freewill.

Show me in scripture where Jesus ever stated that he had free will.

I hate the twisted deceptions that Christians teach.

God did not give humans free will; in Jer. 10:23 " O Lord I know the way of man is not in himself ; its not in man who walks to direct his own path." You don't give beings who don't know their way freewill.

Like I said, you lack understanding.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible
At the rumour of the enemy's approach Jeremiah utters in the name of the nation a supplication appropriate to men overtaken by the divine justice.Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary23. Despairing of influencing the people, he turns to God.
way of man not in himself—(Pr 16:1; 20:24; Jas 4:13, 14). I know, O Jehovah, that the march of the Babylonian conqueror against me (Jeremiah identifying himself with his people) is not at his own discretion, but is overruled by Thee (Isa 10:5-7; compare Jer 10:19).

that walketh—when he walketh, that is, sets out in any undertaking.

direct … steps—to give a prosperous issue to (Ps 73:23).

10:17-25 The Jews who continued in their own land, felt secure. But, sooner or later, sinners will find all things as the word of God has declared, and that its threatenings are not empty terrors. Submission will support the believer under every grief allotted to him; but what can render the load of Divine vengeance easy to be borne by those who fall under it in sullen despair? Those cannot expect to prosper, who do not, by faith and prayer, take God with them in all their ways. The report of the enemy's approach was very dreadful. Yet the designs which men lay deep, and think well formed, are dashed to pieces in a moment. Events are often overruled, so as to be quite contrary to what we intended and expected. If the Lord has directed our steps into the ways of peace and righteousness, let us entreat him to enable us to walk therein. Say not, Lord, do not correct me; but, Lord, do not correct me in anger. We may bear the smart of God's rod, but we cannot bear the weight of his wrath. Those who restrain prayer, prove that they know not God; for those who know him will seek him, and seek his favour. If even severe corrections lead sinners to be convinced of wholesome truths, they will have abundant cause for gratitude. And they will then humble themselves before the Lord.

You took a verse out of context. A common failing of atheists. When you add the context, it makes sense. The verse you quoted has nothing to do with free will. Also, if you don't have free will, what do you have? Are you claiming that people are programmed robots?

At the rumour of the enemy's approach Jeremiah utters in the name of the nation a supplication appropriate to men overtaken by the divine justice.Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary23. Despairing of influencing the people, he turns to God.
way of man not in himself—(Pr 16:1; 20:24; Jas 4:13, 14). I know, O Jehovah, that the march of the Babylonian conqueror against me (Jeremiah identifying himself with his people) is not at his own discretion, but is overruled by Thee (Isa 10:5-7; compare Jer 10:19).

10:17-25 The Jews who continued in their own land, felt secure. But, sooner or later, sinners will find all things as the word of God has declared, and that its threatenings are not empty terrors. Submission will support the believer under every grief allotted to him; but what can render the load of Divine vengeance easy to be borne by those who fall under it in sullen despair? Those cannot expect to prosper, who do not, by faith and prayer, take God with them in all their ways. The report of the enemy's approach was very dreadful. Yet the designs which men lay deep, and think well formed, are dashed to pieces in a moment. Events are often overruled, so as to be quite contrary to what we intended and expected. If the Lord has directed our steps into the ways of peace and righteousness, let us entreat him to enable us to walk therein. Say not, Lord, do not correct me; but, Lord, do not correct me in anger. We may bear the smart of God's rod, but we cannot bear the weight of his wrath. Those who restrain prayer, prove that they know not God; for those who know him will seek him, and seek his favour. If even severe corrections lead sinners to be convinced of wholesome truths, they will have abundant cause for gratitude. And they will then humble themselves before the Lord.

You took a verse out of context. A common failing of atheists. When you add the context, it makes sense. The verse you quoted has nothing to do with free will. Also, if you don't have free will, what do you have? Are you claiming that people are programmed robots?

In my view , predestination is preprograming.

God can, and does, intervene in human affairs. This does not preclude free will. God used Nebuchadnezzar to do His will. In the event I described, He was on his way to someplace else, when he came to a crossroad and decided to go to Israel instead. This could have been nothing more than God whispering the suggestion in his mind. There is no indication that God forced him to change course, rather God nudged him into doing something he would have eventually done anyway. It was his choice to go to Israel. God did not force him to go.

God can, and does, intervene in human affairs. This does not preclude free will. God used Nebuchadnezzar to do His will. In the event I described, He was on his way to someplace else, when he came to a crossroad and decided to go to Israel instead. This could have been nothing more than God whispering the suggestion in his mind. There is no indication that God forced him to change course, rather God nudged him into doing something he would have eventually done anyway. It was his choice to go to Israel. God did not force him to go.

In Isaiah 45:23 God " Swears" that he will force ALL of humanity to their knees. He will force them ALL to confess to him.

Jesus claimed many times , "Father NOT my will , but your will be done"; translation , Jesus did not have freewill and he did not have a choice.

Hello?

Jesus' will was to do the will of the father. He freely chose to do his Father's will. It was a choice he made.

Forum List

Back