Why would a 14 years old little girl kill herself at Christmas time ?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Just got the call a little girl shot and killed herself. God be with my brothers that had to take the call. I will add why would any teenager decide to do that they have a lot to live for.

My sister's friend committed suicide in our garage at fourteen...Why do they do it, they have the courage to die.

why would you ask for a link? that is kinda cruel..i dont think he is lying about the death of a child...this is the time of year when people arent all happy etc

I will add why would any teenager decide to do that they have a lot to live for.

Relevant reading...

A recent study indicated that 42% of the Gen Z demograph had been diagnosed with a mental health condition. That's tens of millions of people.

no Moonglow they dont have the courage to live

I think that today's youth aren't really afforded the opportunity to enjoy life in the way that we did in previous generations.

Society has been thoroughly corrupted by the so-called ''intellectual community.'' And this generation of youth has basically been the target of those who sow the seeds of so much that is just wrong.

There's a part of me that still wants to believe that the family unity could overcome this. But the family unit is itself under constant assault by the same so-called ''intellectual community.''

Heck, a lot of modern parents are firm believers and trustees in it. It's a shame.

Last edited:
Just got the call a little girl shot and killed herself. God be with my brothers that had to take the call. I will add why would any teenager decide to do that they have a lot to live for.
Why would a teenage girl want to kill herself? Lets go through a list.

Are the parents of the girl, very "Progressive"?
Is the teen living in a "Progressive state"
Is the teen going to a public school?
How much TV does the girl watch?
Does she have Tic Toc on her phone and is always on the phone?

I will add more later, but this is just a short list of possibly why she took her own life....

PS. Did she work as an intern for the Clintons?

sadly we cant have a serious discussion on the issue for poster like you who make everything about their hate
I am not the one promoting "HATE" the way you Marxists do, especially on young minds. Go search your side when it comes to tolerance.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

The main reason a young person commits suicide is hopelessness.

I seriously considered suicide more than once when I was a teenager because my situation was quite bad and it all felt hopeless.

I can't tell you why I ultimately didn't but I think it's because I didn't romanticize it because I actually saw the reality of it when I found my mother dead of an overdose.

Forum List

Back