Why won't Obama admit he's gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?

Please show us where we all signed up for pigpence's religion. I, myself, do not remember doing so. He is simply one individual who has made his own choices. His choices should have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of us Americans, and he seeks to force the entire country into his cult, which he has no right to do. He needs to move to Guyana and start his own colony of "believers."

You on the left are the Kool Aid drinkers..

Nobody on the Right is forcing you to bake a cake for Pence…

So pigpence is your bitch. Right. Got it. Now you, and you tell him, stay the hell out of everyone else's personal lives. You can have your shit cult, but don't impose it on Americans. This is what your bitch wants to do.

You liberals are President Donald J. Trumps bitches now....

As a libertarian I do have to agree with you on

Politicians staying out of our personal lives…

Abortion is a complex issue….

I prefer people use birth control.

oooOOOOooooo...... fat donny 2 scoops is mueller's bitch. :itsok:

In the real world President Donald J. Trump

has and is making fools of you liberals and your lying media.

Eat That:dance:

jeez- you aren't even a good troll.

Michelle could pass for a tranny, I've always said that. Idk if she is or not, and I don't care to find out either way. Ew!

ho hum. michele gave birth to 2 daughters. that should answer your very ignorant Idk response, little ducky predfan.

Did SHE? Were you there?

lol, & that is why you are not taken seriously.

If that were true, no one would be responding. Do you ever say anything that isn't stupid?

Obama IS a homosexual -- a drug-taking homosexual. There were three guys from his church in Chicago who were going to publically reveal his homosexuality -- they were all three killed within 2 months, I think. I White homosexual man gave explicit facts regarding sex and drugs that he and Obama enjoyed.

Michelle IS a man -- IT IS a partial transsexual. Joan Rivers revealed that fact on TV, and 2 months later she was ... DEAD!!! She was killed by a man who was not her doctor.

He never admit it but a lot people seem to think that is Gay.
Purée, And the funny thing to see this is very hypocritical is that all the leftists defend beak and nail their way of seeing, their morals but no one really come out and says it

The evidence suggests...

obie pitch.jpg

(Gotta love that limp wrist action....)

michelle-obama-bulge-e1273238194417.jpg

Oooooh....and wot dat dere????

Michelle could pass for a tranny, I've always said that. Idk if she is or not, and I don't care to find out either way. Ew!

ho hum. michele gave birth to 2 daughters. that should answer your very ignorant Idk response, little ducky predfan.

Did SHE? Were you there?
Pure conspiracy Nut Job... Change the channel and read a newspaper.

Well, were you?
Congratulations you are a total idiot LOL

Obama can claim another historical first that he accomplished...
First US Pres to have a wife with a penis.
He wanted marriage for all en Français le mariage pour tous, so why not say he's gay?
Because it is obviously not a fact, Super Dupe? You people are totally out of your minds... Believe anything... Stupidest voters in the modern world.

He wanted marriage for all en Français le mariage pour tous, so why not say he's gay?
Because it is obviously not a fact, Super Dupe? You people are totally out of your minds... Believe anything... Stupidest voters in the modern world.
But you're blind or what, you do not see what She/he's doing ? grabbing the pants at the private part, the women are not doing that.

But you're blind or what, you do not see what She/he's doing ? grabbing the pants at the private part, the women are not doing that.
Shut the hell up you're absolutely nuts...

Shut the hell up you're absolutely nuts...
Why don't you reply on the thread ? but no you just insult because you don't know what to say.

Did SHE? Were you there?
Pure conspiracy Nut Job... Change the channel and read a newspaper.

Well, were you?
Congratulations you are a total idiot LOL

You weren't so you can't say you know without lying. Note, moron, that I didn't say I knew either.

Did SHE? Were you there?

lol, & that is why you are not taken seriously.

If that were true, no one would be responding. Do you ever say anything that isn't stupid?

oh silly ducky... the poorly educated that trump loves so much will agree with you & always respond to affirm the idiocy bubble. but thinking people will respond to bat you around.

i'm not surprised you didn't figure it out.

Forum List

Back