Why won't Obama admit he's gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?

It's you on the left that don't believe in religious freedom....
But it is you and pigpence who want to force people to follow your brand of religion. Women and LGBTs might CHOOSE another option other than the shit brand being forced down our throats. I don't choose to follow pigpence's religion. I have that right.

It's you on the left that try and run everyone's life...

Please show us where we all signed up for pigpence's religion. I, myself, do not remember doing so. He is simply one individual who has made his own choices. His choices should have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of us Americans, and he seeks to force the entire country into his cult, which he has no right to do. He needs to move to Guyana and start his own colony of "believers."

You on the left are the Kool Aid drinkers..

Nobody on the Right is forcing you to bake a cake for Pence…

So pigpence is your bitch. Right. Got it. Now you, and you tell him, stay the hell out of everyone else's personal lives. You can have your shit cult, but don't impose it on Americans. This is what your bitch wants to do.

How ignorant and ironic. You lefties want to force us to do what you want, and you say this stupid garbage?

It's you on the left that don't believe in religious freedom....
But it is you and pigpence who want to force people to follow your brand of religion. Women and LGBTs might CHOOSE another option other than the shit brand being forced down our throats. I don't choose to follow pigpence's religion. I have that right.

Please show us where we all signed up for pigpence's religion. I, myself, do not remember doing so. He is simply one individual who has made his own choices. His choices should have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of us Americans, and he seeks to force the entire country into his cult, which he has no right to do. He needs to move to Guyana and start his own colony of "believers."

So pigpence is your bitch. Right. Got it. Now you, and you tell him, stay the hell out of everyone else's personal lives. You can have your shit cult, but don't impose it on Americans. This is what your bitch wants to do.

You liberals are President Donald J. Trumps bitches now....

As a libertarian I do have to agree with you on

Politicians staying out of our personal lives…

Abortion is a complex issue….

I prefer people use birth control.

How ignorant and ironic. You lefties want to force us to do what you want, and you say this stupid garbage?

You right-wing bitches want to rule every American's personal life and choose our beliefs for us. Nobody has to be from an extreme left-wing political faction to realize this. Nobody from "the left" ever tried to force a religious belief on anyone or tried to force anyone to marry, not use birth control, or to carry to term a pregnancy that they don't want. The people who do these things are the right-wing pigs.

I will not be the bitch of the filthy whore who is trump. I don't associate with absolute filth. He's a whore and a conman, as well as a traitor; as shame on the U.S. Killing him would be a felony in this country, but he deserves to end up the same way as Mussolini. I never thought I would see the day that such sewage filth would end up in the Oval Office. Disgusting! Let him go into a nursing home and take his fellow whores with him.

I will not be the bitch of the filthy whore who is trump. I don't associate with absolute filth. He's a whore and a conman, as well as a traitor; as shame on the U.S. Killing him would be a felony in this country, but he deserves to end up the same way as Mussolini. I never thought I would see the day that such sewage filth would end up in the Oval Office. Disgusting! Let him go into a nursing home and take his fellow whores with him.

I think I may have to report you to the Secret Service…

Your deranged Butt Hurt may have consequences.:banana:

pence is an incredible fruitcake. He hates women and he hates LGBTs, which seems to indicate a guy in a very, very small closet who can't find the door handle and can't face his own truth, although I don't wish to imply that all gay men hate women. I've known several whom I've counted as good friends.

Just more liberal tripe.

What evidence do you have that Pence hates women?

Just because you disagree with someone doesn’t mean you hate them..

You liberals are always twisting the truth.

You make me want to puke..

It has to suck to be you..

i'll field this one - anybody who would strip away a female's autonomy & force her into the role of an incubating host, most assuredly hates them.

It’s amazing that your brain can generate

enough mental energy to take a shit…

lol... your attempt at insults are quite juvenile & really don't do much.

The truth hurts you...

au CONtraire; i am immune to trolls like you.

pence is an incredible fruitcake. He hates women and he hates LGBTs, which seems to indicate a guy in a very, very small closet who can't find the door handle and can't face his own truth, although I don't wish to imply that all gay men hate women. I've known several whom I've counted as good friends.

Just more liberal tripe.

His record on reproductive rights and LGBT rights, for starters. He believes in the subjugation of women and denial of our right to choose our religion and to choose our reproductive lives, a sure sign of a sick, deep-seated hatred and desire to control.

Your reference to throwing up is extremely childish and boring, but if you need to vomit, run for the bathroom. Good luck, little one. Please grow up soon. You don't have much time.

Your generalizations are bullshit…

Give me some specifics…

I’m all for you hard core commies not reproducing…

The world would be a much better place without you.

You all make me want to puke with your mindless crap.

The Pence Agenda for the 107th Congress:

[...]
Restoring Moral Integrity

• A fundamental axiom of Western Civilization is the belief in the sanctity of human life. The 107th Congress must be about the business of reasserting this crucial principle of our society.

• The unborn child has a fundamental right to life which cannot be infringed. Roe vs.. Wade was legally poorly conceived and morally wrong and should be overturned. In support of this cause, the 107th Congress should:

• enact a human life amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

support the appointment of judges by the Executive branch who respect traditional family values and the sanctity of human life.
[...]
Strengthening the American Family

• The traditional two parent family is the nucleus of our civilization. Accordingly,
[...]
Congress should oppose any effort to put gay and lesbian relationships on an equal legal status with heterosexual marriage.

• Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual’s as a "discreet and insular minority" entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities.

• Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.
( ie the very controversial 'conversion therapy' )

Mike Pence for Congress

This does not prove Pence Hates Women.

Again you are full of Shit.

if he wants to subjugate women, then he certainly doesn't like them.

prove that he doesn't hate us. now, GO... time's wasting.

Michelle could pass for a tranny, I've always said that. Idk if she is or not, and I don't care to find out either way. Ew!

ho hum. michele gave birth to 2 daughters. that should answer your very ignorant Idk response, little ducky predfan.

oooOOOOooooo...... fat donny 2 scoops is mueller's bitch. :itsok:

Just more liberal tripe.

i'll field this one - anybody who would strip away a female's autonomy & force her into the role of an incubating host, most assuredly hates them.

It’s amazing that your brain can generate

enough mental energy to take a shit…

lol... your attempt at insults are quite juvenile & really don't do much.

The truth hurts you...

au CONtraire; i am immune to trolls like you.

Simple minded liberals like yourself are immune to the Truth…

Be happy in your little made up world…

Just more liberal tripe.

His record on reproductive rights and LGBT rights, for starters. He believes in the subjugation of women and denial of our right to choose our religion and to choose our reproductive lives, a sure sign of a sick, deep-seated hatred and desire to control.

Your reference to throwing up is extremely childish and boring, but if you need to vomit, run for the bathroom. Good luck, little one. Please grow up soon. You don't have much time.

Your generalizations are bullshit…

Give me some specifics…

I’m all for you hard core commies not reproducing…

The world would be a much better place without you.

You all make me want to puke with your mindless crap.

The Pence Agenda for the 107th Congress:

[...]
Restoring Moral Integrity

• A fundamental axiom of Western Civilization is the belief in the sanctity of human life. The 107th Congress must be about the business of reasserting this crucial principle of our society.

• The unborn child has a fundamental right to life which cannot be infringed. Roe vs.. Wade was legally poorly conceived and morally wrong and should be overturned. In support of this cause, the 107th Congress should:

• enact a human life amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

support the appointment of judges by the Executive branch who respect traditional family values and the sanctity of human life.
[...]
Strengthening the American Family

• The traditional two parent family is the nucleus of our civilization. Accordingly,
[...]
Congress should oppose any effort to put gay and lesbian relationships on an equal legal status with heterosexual marriage.

• Congress should oppose any effort to recognize homosexual’s as a "discreet and insular minority" entitled to the protection of anti-discrimination laws similar to those extended to women and ethnic minorities.

• Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.
( ie the very controversial 'conversion therapy' )

Mike Pence for Congress

This does not prove Pence Hates Women.

Again you are full of Shit.

if he wants to subjugate women, then he certainly doesn't like them.

prove that he doesn't hate us. now, GO... time's wasting.

Typical liberal..

Once again you prove you are full of shit..

oooOOOOooooo...... fat donny 2 scoops is mueller's bitch. :itsok:

In the real world President Donald J. Trump

has and is making fools of you liberals and your lying media.

Eat That:dance:

mo.jpg
mo2.jpg
m03.png
m04.jpg

Forum List

Back