Trump Readies Military Actions-Arrests for Traitors - WARNING!

Sicilianthing

Oct 30, 2017
The Following Actions are said to be underway... please watch the Political State of Republic and spread the word to everyone... WARNING !

6minutes

Will he have himself arrested for being a traitor for NOT taking Russian hacking seriously for the next election?
When you are afraid to counter Putin' and his schemes to undermine our democracy, you fail as a commander in chief.
Lard ass is making us LESS safe.

• Banned
Will he have himself arrested for being a traitor for NOT taking Russian hacking seriously for the next election?
When you are afraid to counter Putin' and his schemes to undermine our democracy, you fail as a commander in chief.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer !
Move along

To utilize the military, Trump has to declare that a state of emergency exists, repeal posse comitatus, and suspend the U.S. Constitution.
Back on your meds.

• Banned
To utilize the military, Trump has to declare that a state of emergency exists, repeal posse comitatus, and suspend the U.S. Constitution.
Back on your meds.

>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer again... go back to the Mandates and Directives he’s signed in Nov and Dec

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Barry Hussein was president while it was alleged that Putin was undermining our democracy. Shouldn't we round up the likely suspects in the FBI before we go after the President?

>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer !
Move along
I'm 100 % correct and you know it. Where am I wrong EXACTLY?

Barry Hussein was president while it was alleged that Putin was undermining our democracy. Shouldn't we round up the likely suspects in the FBI before we go after the President?
Obama put sanctions on Russia. Trump is afraid to. Even with the whole Congress ( minus2) they WANT him to do it.
What's he afraid of? Obviously something.

• Banned

>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m One of the most outspoken and Hard Core advocates for years exposing the Fraud Murdering Scumbag FBI, CIA, FED, SS, Cops, Marshalls, Sheriffs et al...

All of the Mother fuckers above extremely misled, programmed, brainwashed and screened for such enlistments and actions.

How far down the Rabbit hole do you want to go about the Unconstitutional status of the above ?
Really ?

For now just stick to the Video’s message...

Quick! Someone arrest Flynn already!

I hear he ran out of money and can no longer defend himself legally.

Obama put sanctions on Russia. Trump is afraid to. Even with the whole Congress ( minus2) they WANT him to do it.
What's he afraid of? Obviously something.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You’re just another misled prodigy of the Propaganda wars.

Back on your meds.
Trump is just itching to declare a state of emergency so he can suppress free speech by law. He's been working feverishly to do it.
He's a dictator in waiting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There’s plenty of asshole losers and traitors to arrest like it says in the video about both parties and other private citizens who deserve to be
Shot
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

In a public execution... or Hanging .... I can’t wait to be there to see this..
I pray it’s true.

Back on your meds.
Trump is just itching to declare a state of emergency so he can suppress free speech by law. He's been working feverishly to do it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let him, it’s awesome, He’s already been warned by Militias...
They won’t obey ML or the curfews...

You have no idea what’s coming do you ?

What the fuck are you babbling about? Flynn is nicely cloistered in Mueller's bosom singing like a bird on our criminal president. Flynn knows where all the bodies are buried and he will spill so he and his son wont go to prison. No one will go to prison for Trump because loyalty is only a one way street with him.

Back on your meds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let him, it’s awesome, He’s already been warned by Militias...
They won’t obey ML or the curfews...

You have no idea what’s coming do you ?
If you thInk our military and law enforcement will protect a criminally indicted president you're bat shit crazy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There’s plenty of asshole losers and traitors to arrest like it says in the video about both parties and other private citizens who deserve to be
Shot
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

In a public execution... or Hanging .... I can’t wait to be there to see this..
I pray it’s true.

I could provide him with a list of the addresses to all the Dim Congressmen.

Granted, that list would be too long to hang all of them.

It would take years.

I find it funny that when a Dem is in office everyone is screaming about Posse Comitatus and the suspension of the Constitution and Habeus Corpus and the same when a Rep is in. lol! So silly...its like ping pong tinfoil hats.
"your guy...no...your guy!"
"Meanwhile...back at the Hall of Justice!"
We are all getting our assholes dilated wide enough to fit a pineapple.

Forum List

Back