Why won't Obama admit he's gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

Obama IS a homosexual -- a drug-taking homosexual. There were three guys from his church in Chicago who were going to publically reveal his homosexuality -- they were all three killed within 2 months, I think. I White homosexual man gave explicit facts regarding sex and drugs that he and Obama enjoyed.

Michelle IS a man -- IT IS a partial transsexual. Joan Rivers revealed that fact on TV, and 2 months later she was ... DEAD!!! She was killed by a man who was not her doctor.

downloadfile.jpeg

Why don't you conservatards stop talking about Obama. Seems you all have a crush on him.

Obama IS a homosexual -- a drug-taking homosexual. There were three guys from his church in Chicago who were going to publically reveal his homosexuality -- they were all three killed within 2 months, I think. I White homosexual man gave explicit facts regarding sex and drugs that he and Obama enjoyed.

Michelle IS a man -- IT IS a partial transsexual. Joan Rivers revealed that fact on TV, and 2 months later she was ... DEAD!!! She was killed by a man who was not her doctor.

Dale Smith , is that you?

And what about that birth certificate? Why won't he release it? Shit. He did? That sly fox.

Is this a commercial for the upcoming Netflex Obama shows?

I am too sober for this nonsense!

1. Michelle is a woman... Unattractive but still a female.

2. Obama sexual lifestyle is his business and not mine.

3. Too damn early for this nonsense!

Dale Smith , is that you?
ROTFLMAO!

Michelle Obama actually is quite a pretty woman.

All the crap about the Obamas always was a shame, and particularly now that they have been replaced by complete garbage.

Okay, yeah, we're gonna get a little place and we're gonna... have... we're gonna have a cow, and some pigs, and we're gonna have, maybe, maybe, a chicken. Down in the flat, we'll have a little field of... alfalfa for the rabbits. And you get to tend the rabbits...

Getting news from a dead comedian? Not bright.

Getting news from a dead comedian? Not bright.

He was trying to be funny? No wonder he died....

Obama_Stri.jpg

funny-barack-obama-michelle-laughing.jpg

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back