Watch: Ex military teacher exposes Parkland shooting narrative

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A video by an ex-military former teacher explaining his views on the Parkland shooting has gone viral because he claims the shooting was a false flag event meant to target gun rights.

The teacher, named John Bouchell, explains both his military and education background before going step by step through all the inconsistencies of the official narrative, including claims of multiple shooters, CNN’s readiness to turn the tragedy into a gun debate, and the decision by the county to demolish the school.

James Henry Fetzer

Watch: Ex-Military Teacher Exposes Parkland Shooting Narrative

Uuuh but trendy's won't listen it's to scary for them. They prefer listening to what CNN tells them Jesus wake the hell up sheep will yah.

• Banned
Harassment " based on ones own opinion .........................................

giphy.gif

• Banned
Law suites works wonders for free speech still.

I live down here where it happened, and will not watch anything claiming it is a false flag. And you should be ashamed sullying the memories of these poor kids and teachers by posting such crap from an idiot. It’s sickening.
A video by an ex-military former teacher explaining his views on the Parkland shooting has gone viral because he claims the shooting was a false flag event meant to target gun rights.

The teacher, named John Bouchell, explains both his military and education background before going step by step through all the inconsistencies of the official narrative, including claims of multiple shooters, CNN’s readiness to turn the tragedy into a gun debate, and the decision by the county to demolish the school.

James Henry Fetzer

Uuuh but trendy's won't listen it's to scary for them. They prefer listening to what CNN tells them Jesus wake the hell up sheep will yah.

• Banned
Yeah well when ppl ASSUME, they miss information the guy isnt' saying it's a FALSE FLAG...........but I best not write anything it . MIGHT BE A FKN CONSPIRACY...

I don't really care if you listen to it or not though.

Yeah well when ppl ASSUME, they miss information the guy isnt' saying it's a FALSE FLAG...........but I best not write anything it . MIGHT BE A FKN CONSPIRACY...

You said he claims the shooting was a false flag. Reread your first post.

• Banned

You said he claims the shooting was a false flag. Reread your first post.

I DID NOT SAY THAT UNTIL YOU SAID IT WAS SUCH...........SO I NEVER SAID IT WAS A FASLE FLAG YOU DID
upload_2018-3-11_15-19-26.png

James Henry Fetzer

Why is it a common theme with the so called drills when it comes to school shootings?

Forum List

Back