Why we cannot secure the border.

...At least they could show a little respect, and at least learn the language and culture. B...

Latino immigrants, like other immigrant groups before them, are assimilating to American culture - and the dominant language - just like other groups of immigrants before them did.

THE POLITICS OF EDUCATION AND RECENT IMMIGRANTS AS GANG MEMBERS
In many instances because of poorly implemented bilingual programs and other forms of "miseducation," many Spanish-speaking immigrants spend several years in bilingual classroom and still do not learn English. The price is alienation from peers who have been here longer, and who subsequently feel superior to the more recent arrivals.:eusa_boohoo:

In the last decade or so, gang membership has increased among immigrant first generation teens, who in the past, rarely affiliated. Some data suggests that young people who do not feel assimilated join gangs as resistance to assimilation. They feel more at home in the gang culture.
THE POLITICS OF EDUCATION AND RECENT IMMIGRANTS AS GANG MEMBERS

...At least they could show a little respect, and at least learn the language and culture. B...

Latino immigrants, like other immigrant groups before them, are assimilating to American culture - and the dominant language - just like other groups of immigrants before them did.

If they are assimilating then why don't their US born [sic] children not speak english [sic] when their [sic] begin school, childen [sic] has [sic] to act as translators for their parents, most government, medical, products are in both English and Spanish and not in any other foreign language [sic].

Children born to Latino immigrants to the US do speak English. Why don't you? What's your excuse?

If they are assimilating then why don't their US born [sic] children not speak english [sic] when their [sic] begin school, childen [sic] has [sic] to act as translators for their parents, most government, medical, products are in both English and Spanish and not in any other foreign language [sic].

Children born to Latino immigrants to the US do speak English. Why don't you? What's your excuse?

When I started school I did not have to be taught english before I learned my ABCs and numbers. Mexicans children do not speak English because their parent cannot speak English. If they did there would be no need for schools like Mariposa Academy Charter Schools that teach in English and Spanish paid for for tax payers. This takes money away from teaching the three Rs and reason why Meixican children drop out of school at a rate higher than other races. I am tired of my children and grand children paying for those here illegal education. No one had to pay for me to learn and comprehend English before I began school and I speak three languages. French, English and Spanish.

Mariposa Academy of Language and Learning
Mariposa Academy Charter School - Reno, Nevada - NV - School overview

Up until 15 years ago, I never heard Spanish in public.

So, you didn't start eavesdropping on other people's conversations in public until 15 years ago?

Everytime I call the medical clinic, I have to punch 2 before I get someone that speak English. Sometimes I wonder where the hell am I. In America or Mexico. :evil:
With my Tracfone, I two sets of instructions booklets. One in English and the other in Spanish and I bet I paid for both of them. Most children from other countires come here speaking English. Meixcan children born here cannot. Unkotare, I have had to teach some of these children in Special Education. Speaking English and typing are two different things. After having MS for 30 years I am damn lucky I can still wipe my ass. Typing is not easy but I still can do it. And you do understand, Right?

Last edited:
Up until 15 years ago, I never heard Spanish in public.

So, you didn't start eavesdropping on other people's conversations in public until 15 years ago?

Everytime I call the medical clinic, I have to punch 2 before I get someone that speak English. Sometimes I wonder where the hell am I. In America or Mexico. :evil:
With my Tracfone, I two sets of instructions booklets. One in English and the other in Spanish and I bet I paid for both of them. Most children from other countires come here speaking English. Meixcan children born here cannot. Unkotare, I have had to teach some of these children in Special Education. Speaking English and typing are two different things. After having MS for 30 years I am damn lucky I can still wipe my ass. Typing is not easy but I still can do it. And you do understand, Right?

JohnWaynePush1.jpg

When I started school I did not have to be taught english [sic] before I learned my ABCs

..................................... :rolleyes:

Holy shit you're stupid. Take a moment to read what you wrote there, genius.

WHY WE CANNOT SECURE THE BORDER.

We cannot secure the border because we do nothing after they get cross. We let them work without green cards, proper identification and do not enforce our laws against businesses hiring illegal workers, we do not deport them which is the law and we keep giving their American born children citizenship and they keep crossing the border because once they get here they are untouchable even if they commit crimes. Another amnesty means another 12 million in another 20 years. We are throwing money away trying to secure the border when we only have to enforce our immigration laws against illegal immigration. Republicans and Democrats will sell out America for Hispanic votes. That makes them prostitutes. Cheap prostitutes.

Exactly. If we simply enforced the laws as written, and punished companies, small businessmen, and homeowners looking for help with no tolerance, no one would cross looking for a job. You aren't going to look for work where there isn't any. Imagine that, a border that didn't require one fence or a guard.

Time for American business to walk the talk and expect competition in the labor force as much as they demand it in the markets.
The Congress borrowed trillions of dollars in the name of the people of the USA and turned over our future tax money to free-gratis deals for their families and friends. They keep devising ways to spend money on people to the tune of billions, for a few thousand in campaign contributions from them and the people in their companies, perpetrating the biggest hoax on the human race in the name of green ideas that didn't work in years past, and got their money back from Democrats like Solyndra, which went BK on the backs of 1100 workers in Fremont, California, hurting that area's economy the morning those people went to work to find themselves locked out of their offices, their careers, and their paychecks. The fat cats walked away with $535 million 18 months earlier, knowing they would dump their workers soon, because they retried a failed scheme to make money off green energy.

The same politicians have to convince millions of illegal immigrants they will get mooch-o entitlements for voting for their party, and bring on hate speeches against political rivals to the illegal community when they do.

Some of our politicians are nothing but schemers and racketeers, and they make no provisions for landfills, water, power, etc. and take taxpayer money for medicine, health care, food stamps, free phones, rent money, and everything it costs to live like middle class people with no output whatever. Why should they pick vegetables when they can go to school on the people's nickel, which now is merely borrowed money from grandchildren not even born yet in this nation.

It's illegal to say "We could just shoot 'em," because you can't consider abuse of taxpayers in a murder trial, no matter how much the politician lied his or her ass off to get an objective in votes and money for self and associates.

I don't know what to do about them. Pretty soon they will take away the people's promise to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." They've already taken away life for 50% of American babies through pushing abortion. They're working on taking away liberty by taking away guns in the name of .00001% of the population who gets killed with a gun in any given year by dramatizing every shooting they care to, and they're pushing drugs on the people to mellow folks out so they can get away with more and more taxpayer abuse by emptying more assets of the nation based on their borrowing power, which the people have to pay back with interest for the next two generations. $17 trillion is a lot of money to pay back, even for 330 million people. Do the math. Children are born into a quasi-slavery state when they are born if their share of the payback is the same as everyone else's--it's $51,515.15 apiece at birth.

That is total looney tunes, folks. They're getting that money from overseas interests who'd love 330,000,000 American slaves at their beck and call.

Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

Every so often you hear of armed robbers killing somebody who had $.33 in cash in his change pockets or less. We're in trouble if those we borrowed from decide they want their rightful money back immediately.

Last edited:
We as a nation are unable to secure our borders because those whom we elect (both Republican and Democrat) to handle such things lack the will. They fear offending a portion of their voter block and losing their seat, their power, and the money those two generate.

It really is just that simple...

Last edited:
We as a nation are unable to secure our borders because those whom we elect (both Republican and Democrat) to handle such things lack the will. They fear offending a portion of their voter block and losing their seat, their power, and the money those two generate.

It really is just that simple...

....and to hell with the rest of us.....and what we want....

When I started school I did not have to be taught english [sic] before I learned my ABCs

..................................... :rolleyes:

Holy shit you're stupid. Take a moment to read what you wrote there, genius.

When I started school I did not have to be taught english before I learned my ABCs. What part of that english did you not understand, Unkotore?

Most children from other countires [sic] come here speaking English. Meixcan children born here cannot.

Both dishonestly misleading statements.

Mariposa Academy of Learning was established nation wide mainly to teach Mexican children English before they could be taught the three Rs. Then after American parents complained they turned into english and spanish language learning. http://www.mariposaacademy.net/ (case in point) Why not in any other foreign languages????
Mexican children don't learn english because they parent cannot speak english. Too lazy to take the time to learn plus our governent don't encourage it because they rather translate for them.

List of countries where English is an official language
List of countries where English is an official language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
This would not even be an issue in the country at this time if not for illegal aliens. Their illegal entry created the problem

Problems in Current Instruction of English Language Learners
Until recently, much research has documented problems in the instruction of English language learners. There was a clear need for research documenting the need for improvement. When students are presented with conventional curriculum with no modifications, they tend to flounder, become overwhelmed, and mentally tune out or withdraw from active classroom participation (Gersten, 1999; Gersten & Woodward, 1994).

Yates and Ortiz (1991) found that many teachers view language minority children as simply low-performing native English-speaking children. This tendency has led many to merely adopt a watered-down curriculum, including reading material well below the students’ ability to comprehend. This recurrent problem denies language minority children access to the type of instructional material they need in order to make adequate academic progress. This curriculum mismatch, in all likelihood, is one reason for the extremely low academic performance levels of many English language learners.
Problems in Current Instruction of English Language Learners | Education.com

Forum List

Back