Why we cannot secure the border.

The US passed its optimum population (30 million) relative to its resource base in 1860. .

No we didn't, you idiot. Holy shit you're stupid.

Well you just flunked, Geography of North America. Since you weren't a student in my class 37 years ago, in which I clearly would have flunked you, I'll just flunk you right now. That settles it. You've flunked.

"Have always" doesn't mean that is appropriate now. .

In this case it does, you un-American POS.

You are a Geography-deficient person , ignorant of American geography. To say that immigration is OK, with our bloated population (10 times the size it should be), make you a laughingstock.

The United States has a very low population density, moron, and far more resources than we currently use. You're an idiot.

hundreds of thousands of Americans sacrificing their lives for it in just World War II alone. And millions having served in it's military to defend it. And millions more having worked in it for hundreds of years, and having paid taxes to build it up with an interstate highway system, a nationwide electric grid, production of coal from coal mines, hundreds of contributions to the culture in all of the arts, etc, etc.

Which have always included many, many immigrants.

The rate of entrepreneurship amongst immigrants is 4x native born Americans.

hundreds of thousands of Americans sacrificing their lives for it in just World War II alone. And millions having served in it's military to defend it. And millions more having worked in it for hundreds of years, and having paid taxes to build it up with an interstate highway system, a nationwide electric grid, production of coal from coal mines, hundreds of contributions to the culture in all of the arts, etc, etc.

Which have always included many, many immigrants.

The rate of entrepreneurship amongst immigrants is 4x native born Americans.

There are2 exceptions to immigration which I am willing to tolerate. One of them is immigrant entrepreneurs bringing large amounts of capital to open businesses and create jobs FOR AMERICANS, at good pay and benefits. Generally these are not high in numbers, thereby not affecting the population growth too much, but their economic impact is very beneficial.

In this case it does, you un-American POS.

You are a Geography-deficient person , ignorant of American geography. To say that immigration is OK, with our bloated population (10 times the size it should be), make you a laughingstock.

The United States has a very low population density, moron, and far more resources than we currently use. You're an idiot.

HA HA. Can you believe it ? Know nothing knucklehead telling a former Geography college teacher about Geography. HA HA. This is too funny. US population density nationwide is irrelevant, airhead. What counts is population relative to resource base. And if we had far more resources than we currently use (like you foolishly jusrt said), then we wouldn't be importing 2/3 of our oil now would we ? You dolt!

Fresh water is also short in many places, especially in the dry West. Here in Florida though, we have water shortages too in our dry winter season, with laws restriciting lawn watering and car washing.

I should be charging you for this. I mean really. :lol:

Last edited:
Denial. A lot of Conservatives deny global warming is caused by humans in much the same way liberals deny overpopulation causes immigration problems. Up until 15 years ago, I never heard Spanish in public. I never needed an interpreter to speak to neighbors. Most of these Hispanic jerks have never ever been here, but some of you dweebs claim "They had THEIR land stole from them"....Yeah, right. Denial. Where there is a vacuum, that’s were all these poor wretched Mexicans go. Please...At least they could show a little respect, and at least learn the language and culture. But, it's a "free" country. Let’s stop playing games here. That is why "WE" can't lift a finger against illegal aliens. There is no more "WE" anymore". There is no collective sense of America. Proud of that? I am ...NOT.

Last edited:
Denial. A lot of Conservatives deny global warming is caused by humans in much the same way liberals deny overpopulation causes immigration problems.

There is no "overpopulation," and science is meant to be questioned, not worshiped.

...At least they could show a little respect, and at least learn the language and culture. B...

Latino immigrants, like other immigrant groups before them, are assimilating to American culture - and the dominant language - just like other groups of immigrants before them did.

...At least they could show a little respect, and at least learn the language and culture. B...

Latino immigrants, like other immigrant groups before them, are assimilating to American culture - and the dominant language - just like other groups of immigrants before them did.

If they are assimilating then why don't their US born children not speak english when their begin school, childen has to act as translators for their parents, most government, medical, products are in both English and Spanish and not in any other foreign language.

HISPANIC ASSIMILATION HAS FAILED

A recent Pew Hispanic Center report, “When Labels Don’t Fit,” shows that the 50 million Americans of Hispanic descent have some huge gaps still to bridge if assimilation to American society is to be achieved. It obviously has not been achieved yet for an alarming number of Hispanics into the third generation.
Hispanic assimilation has failed

Forum List

Back