Why we cannot secure the border.

When I started school I did not have to be taught english [sic] before I learned my ABCs

..................................... :rolleyes:

Holy shit you're stupid. Take a moment to read what you wrote there, genius.

When I started school I did not have to be taught english before I learned my ABCs. What part of that english did you not understand, Unkotore?

First of all, it's English, you illiterate dope. Second, just what do you think your "ABCs" are?

Too lazy to take the time to learn [sic] plus our governent [sic] don't [sic] encourage it because they rather translate for them.

Is that your excuse for not learning English? When will someone translate your illiterate gibberish into proper English, idiot?

Everytime I call the medical clinic, I have to punch 2 before I get someone that speak English.

And that's a big trauma for you because you have so much trouble remembering how to count to 10?

Do Mexican [sic] geneticallly [sic] have a leaning [sic] disability?

I'm sure they "lean" just fine. You, on the other hand, seem to have a real learning disability.

Study: Latinos Learn English Faster Than Many German Immigrants Did -- Fusion.

Hispanic immigrants are assimilating just as quickly as earlier groups

This would not even be an issue in the country at this time if not for illegal aliens. Their illegal entry created the problem

Problems in Current Instruction of English Language Learners
Until recently, much research has documented problems in the instruction of English language learners. There was a clear need for research documenting the need for improvement. When students are presented with conventional curriculum with no modifications, they tend to flounder, become overwhelmed, and mentally tune out or withdraw from active classroom participation (Gersten, 1999; Gersten & Woodward, 1994).

Yates and Ortiz (1991) found that many teachers view language minority children as simply low-performing native English-speaking children. This tendency has led many to merely adopt a watered-down curriculum, including reading material well below the students’ ability to comprehend. This recurrent problem denies language minority children access to the type of instructional material they need in order to make adequate academic progress. This curriculum mismatch, in all likelihood, is one reason for the extremely low academic performance levels of many English language learners.
Problems in Current Instruction of English Language Learners | Education.com

You don't even understand what you quoted.

Obozo tells us our immigration system is "broken" and that's BS. Like you say, we need to simply enforce our present laws and also stop giving stuff to illegals such as free health care and schooling.

The term Immigration reform bothers me.
It's as if the United States is at fault for having issues with people
coming to this country illegally and we are the bad guys here.

WHY WE CANNOT SECURE THE BORDER.

We cannot secure the border because we do nothing after they get cross. We let them work without green cards, proper identification and do not enforce our laws against businesses hiring illegal workers, we do not deport them which is the law and we keep giving their American born children citizenship and they keep crossing the border because once they get here they are untouchable even if they commit crimes. Another amnesty means another 12 million in another 20 years. We are throwing money away trying to secure the border when we only have to enforce our immigration laws against illegal immigration. Republicans and Democrats will sell out America for Hispanic votes. That makes them prostitutes. Cheap prostitutes.

We could. But the politicians are paid off by corporate America to allow cheap(very cheap) labor in. Simple.

California Citizens’ Protest Forces Illegal Alien Bus to Turn Around and Leave Town

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRebnrTOt48]California Citizens' Protest Forces Illegal Alien Bus to Turn Around and Leave Town - YouTube[/ame]

I hate to break it to you but America is a nation of immigrants, many of whom probably came here illegally. Unless you're a Native American with a pure bloodline, you have no place complaining about others coming here as well. Fucking Americans always have some bullshit sense of entitlement to this country as if it were even yours to begin with. Stealing something out from under someone else does not make it yours. And since when does law-enforcement prevent anything from happening otherwise? You think the answer is essentially a war on illegal immigration? That would be about as successful as the war on terror and the war on drugs.

Illegal immigration can mostly be stamped out...if the govt wants it to be.
The war on terror is coming along nicely...as is the war on drugs.

Why we cannot secure the border.

Money. We have only one person patrolling thousands of square miles in Oregon at any given time.

Americans don't support the TSA. Let another terrorist get through and they'll blame them though.

Most of our border is wide open with no effort at all to "secure" it.

Oh, wait - you're still talking about the 4000 miles to the south where President Obama has put more Border Patrol than any other president. That would be the same border where we have no illegals coming across and where President Obama deported more than any other president.

That's also the border that we invite illegals to cross so we can buy their drugs and sell them our guns.

Unless and until those facts are addressed, the rest is just noise.

Obama may have told you that he put more Border Patrol on the border, but if that is even true, they're just there to pick up the stragglers and give em a ride into town. He hasn't enforced our laws since the first day he was sworn in.

I don't care what statistics they've thrown at you, because they're all lies. It has become very clear that he wants illegals to flood this country. He has welcomed them with open arms.

Now he's saying he'll send them back (if he can find them). If captured they are released, and all they need to do is show up for their court date. Problem is, 90% are smart enough not to show up.

I would put out the word that every illegal will end up in GITMO if they are caught.

That would stop this nonsense.

But instead, we've go Nancy Pelosi rushing to the border to tell everyone how sparkling and wonderful spreading Small Pox, Malaria, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Swine Flue, and any number of other diseases will be once all of these kids get turned loose into America.

The medical staff at all of the processing centers are under orders to not say anything about what they're finding. They've been told by ICE that they will be arrested if they say anything about the true condition of the kids that are flooding into this country.

I would put out the word that every illegal will end up in GITMO if they are caught.

But instead, we've go Nancy Pelosi rushing to the border to tell everyone how sparkling and wonderful spreading Small Pox, Malaria, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Swine Flue, and any number of other diseases will be once all of these kids get turned loose into America.

The medical staff at all of the processing centers are under orders to not say anything about what they're finding. They've been told by ICE that they will be arrested if they say anything about the true condition of the kids that are flooding into this country.

Free Heathcare and soccer all day, they might love in GITMO.

Free Heathcare and soccer all day, they might love in GITMO.

They would get the best healthcare. Better than our vets, but liberals have been telling the world that GITMO is a Gulag/Hellhole for years. That would scare them to death.

"Where would you rather spend the Summer, GITMO or a Turkish prison?"

"A Turkish prison of course!!!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back