Biden begs Congress to pass border bill

We aren't discussing Obama, we're discussing Biden.

You don't want to discuss Obama because you are full of shit and don't have consistent standards to what you say.

Obama had open borders according to you, yet number of illegals in the country dropped under Obama more than it did under Trump, who you say had closed borders.

Post these numbers. Let’s actually look at them
1707494177594.jpeg

Thats a lie, it specifically does.
So you trust Biden to actually follow the Law?

If Biden wanted to follow the Law he would NOT be having open borders. Biden is a Lawless Liar that can't be trusted.

If he wants to seal the border, do it now along the entire border. It just takes an Executive Order.

2019 shows same number with what you call "closed borders"
Not too bright, are you?
1. Encounters happen, however many migrants cross illegally.
2. Trump deported them, Biden lets them into the US. Just look at the total number of migrants in the US during the Trump years, it went down. Biden let in 10,000,000

1. Encounters happen, however many migrants cross illegally.
2. Trump deported them, Biden lets them into the US. Just look at the total number of migrants in the US during the Trump years, it went down. Biden let in 10,000,000
We already know that argument is bs because under Obama total number of illegal immigrants went down more than under Trump, yet you STILL called the border open under Obama

Bullshit. The new law let in 4999 migrants a day.
That is another lie.

ALL 5000+ migrants would be deported once the threshold is hit because ALL assylum processing would stop, for everyone.

Admit it, you've been duped into passing up a deal of a lifetime on border measures YOU wanted.

We already know that argument is bs because under Obama total number of illegal immigrants went down more than under Trump, yet you STILL called the border open under Obama
1. Before Trump there was no wall, there were fences. Yet the CBP caught illegals sneaking in and deported them.

2. I never said Obama "the deporter in chief" had open borders. You must have me confused with another poster. I'm always laser focused on Biden.

3. What isn't bullshit is the total number of migrants in the US.
It went down under Obama and Trump, it skyrocketed 10,000,000 under Biden.

Biden is a traitor.

1. Before Trump there was no wall, there were fences. Yet the CBP caught illegals sneaking in and deported them.

2. I never said Obama "the deporter in chief" had open borders.

Ooooo I see, so Obama had some sort of policies that Biden did not and thats why borders were closed under Obama, but not Biden....what are they?

We know it wasn't "stay in Mexico", so wtf are you talking about?

That is another lie.
ALL 5000+ migrants would be deported once the threshold is hit because ALL asylum processing would stop, for everyone.
Admit it, you've been duped into passing up a deal of a lifetime on border measures YOU wanted.
What part of 4,999 don't you understand? Read my post #207 again.

That bad Bill is DOA and deservedly so. The border needs to be sealed or no money for anything.

Ooooo I see, so Obama had some sort of policies that Biden did not and thats why borders were closed under Obama, but not Biden....what are they?
We know it wasn't "stay in Mexico", so wtf are you talking about?
1. I don't care about Obama, he's not president.
2. Biden has open borders that are letting in 10,000,000 migrants. Including 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and many terrorists that are not vetted.

That's what I'm talking about.

Same links you keep posting about "10,000,000 illegals let in" under Biden.

Consistency is a bitch isn't it?
Consistently lying is all you have. Biden let in 10,000,000 illegals, Trump let in ~zero.

Since President Biden took office, there have been 7.5 million encounters nationwide and 6.2 million encounters at the Southwest border, in addition to 1.7 million known gotaways.

Consistently lying is all you have. Biden let in 10,000,000 illegals, Trump let in ~zero.

Since President Biden took office, there have been 7.5 million encounters nationwide and 6.2 million encounters at the Southwest border, in addition to 1.7 million known gotaways.

....you are seriously saying there were ZERO encounters under Trump?...Seriously?

How fucking stupid can you be? It's pointless to have a conversation with someone so badly incompetent at most basic thought.

Forum List

Back